Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 04:44 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
John Spooner trial: Mother describes heartbreaking moment she watched white neighbor 'shoot dead black son, 13, in case that mirrors Trayvon killing' | Mail Online

I did not even know about this case until I just saw the Daily Mail article of it now.

Easy case and anything but a guilty verdict is unacceptable.

I also heard them talking on the 5 (fox news) about a black guy in Missouri on death row who apparently didn't even kill the woman but is still on death row in missouri.

Also on O'reilly he mentioned that black woman in jail for 20 years who fired the gun and didn't even hit anyone. I respect him for telling the governor of the state that he should look into the case.
False comparison but hey if you have an agenda fact don't matter eh. As to the old guy what he did is murder and he will be found guilty. Have a nice day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 04:49 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
the thing about the media is that too much of the same gets boring. this will be ignored.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:51 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Zimmerman move aside, you've been replaced, the right wing has a new hero.
You know, I read the article linked by the OP, and then was going to read the comments before posting, but no... I have to reply now.

This shooter is not replacing anyone. Zimmerman has never been a hero, except to those racists who want to believe that this "white hispanic" is someone's hero. The only person he's a hero to, is people like yourself who WANT more division between races or ideologies, or HAS to divide right and wrong into right and left.

This shooter should either be in jail, or locked away permanently in a mental institution. He's not a hero to anyone, except people like yourself who find this incessant need to idolize some miscreant and then trot them out as some example of what is wrong with everyone who doesn't think the way you do, or appear the way you do.

All you do is drive a wedge between differing groups, be it race OR ideology, then step back and admire your work.

This 76 year old man deserves life behind bars, be they a prison, or a mental ward.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-17-2013 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: name calling

Old 07-17-2013, 07:02 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
He's 100% correct, just look at the right wing machine jumping for joy over Zimmerman. Killing a black makes you royalty among those on the far right.
make up your mind. you claim that the "right wing" hates hispanics. so then why would they be jumping for joy in support of the hispanic that killed the black kid in florida? you can't have your skittles and eat them too.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:07 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
You know, I read the article linked by the OP, and then was going to read the comments before posting, but no... I have to reply now.

This shooter is not replacing anyone. Zimmerman has never been a hero, except to those racists who want to believe that this "white hispanic" is someone's hero. The only person he's a hero to, is people like yourself who WANT more division between races or ideologies, or HAS to divide right and wrong into right and left.

This shooter should either be in jail, or locked away permanently in a mental institution. He's not a hero to anyone, except people like yourself who find this incessant need to idolize some miscreant and then trot them out as some example of what is wrong with everyone who doesn't think the way you do, or appear the way you do.

All you do is drive a wedge between differing groups, be it race OR ideology, then step back and admire your work.

This 76 year old man deserves life behind bars, be they a prison, or a mental ward.
Absolutely. I couldn't agree more! +1

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-17-2013 at 01:57 PM..

Old 07-17-2013, 07:09 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Looks like John Spooner should be found guilty and get the death penalty. (If there is one in Wiss.)

Does not resemble the Zimmerman/Martin situation at all.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:10 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkatt View Post
you know, i read the article linked by the op, and then was going to read the comments before posting, but no... I have to reply now.

This shooter is not replacing anyone. Zimmerman has never been a hero, except to those racists who want to believe that this "white hispanic" is someone's hero. The only person he's a hero to, is people like yourself who want more division between races or ideologies, or has to divide right and wrong into right and left.

All you do is drive a wedge between differing groups, be it race or ideology, then step back and admire your work.

+1

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-17-2013 at 01:58 PM..

Old 07-17-2013, 07:11 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
make up your mind. you claim that the "right wing" hates hispanics. so then why would they be jumping for joy in support of the hispanic that killed the black kid in florida? you can't have your skittles and eat them too.
He was half white wasn't he?

"There's your sign"

Old 07-17-2013, 07:14 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

"There's your sign"
obama is half white, yet to liberals, he's simply black. zimmerman is hispanic. stop trying to have your skittles and eat them too. be consistent.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:15 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

"There's your sign"
Actually he was black.. "One Drop Rule" Remember? His great grandfather was black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies