Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2013, 08:46 AM

447 posts, read 496,217 times

Advertisements

She passed away yesterday.
Her 6 decade White House glorious career sudden ended with her sentence, "Tell them (Israel) to get the hell out of Palestine".
I may not agree with her stand, but she has freedom of speech, hasn't she?
Then in Dec. 2010 she had an assessment:
"Congress, the White House, Hollywood and Wall Street are owned by Zionists. No question, in my opinion."
Is her assessment wrong? It's common perception all around the world.
In my over 20 years of keen observation, this assessment is more right than wrong. As matter of fact, Israel leader said " We own America", I didnt hear any public rebuttal from American public officials.
Our great country is indeed hijacked by Zionist Plutocracy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2013, 09:01 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
Yes, freedom of speech also means she can be condemned for her Jew-hating stances.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:01 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
She's dead, that's my assessment.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:14 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,395,954 times
At least she gets to meet Hitler and Saddam.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:07 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
May she rest in peace.

It is a shame she didn't retire before becoming so senile.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:44 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,386,280 times
She just wouldn't let it go. She was Lebanese raised Christian in a Greek Orthodox church in Detroit.

Hanukkah was the celebration of the Jews kicking the Greeks out of Jerusalem.

"A Greek officer ordered Mattathias, a High Priest, to acquiesce to their demands, but Mattathias refused. When another villager stepped forward and offered to cooperate on Mattathias' behalf, the High Priest became outraged. He drew his sword and killed the villager, then turned on the Greek officer and killed him too. His five sons and the other villagers then attacked the remaining soldiers, killing all of
them."

"Mattathias and his family went into hiding in the mountains, where other Jews wishing to fight against the Greeks joined them. Eventually they succeeded in retaking their land from the Greeks. These rebels became known as the Maccabees, or Hasmoneans."

http://judaism.about.com/od/holidays/a/hanukkah.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Thomas

Last edited by Nonarchist; 07-21-2013 at 11:14 AM..

Old 07-21-2013, 11:01 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,368,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull84 View Post
She passed away yesterday.
Her 6 decade White House glorious career sudden ended with her sentence, "Tell them (Israel) to get the hell out of Palestine".
I may not agree with her stand, but she has freedom of speech, hasn't she?
Then in Dec. 2010 she had an assessment:
"Congress, the White House, Hollywood and Wall Street are owned by Zionists. No question, in my opinion."
Is her assessment wrong? It's common perception all around the world.
In my over 20 years of keen observation, this assessment is more right than wrong. As matter of fact, Israel leader said " We own America", I didnt hear any public rebuttal from American public officials.
Our great country is indeed hijacked by Zionist Plutocracy.
She might have a point, have you noticed how everyone running for POTUS runs to make a speech at AIPAC? Besides the council of foreign relations it is one organization that gets a bi partisan a$$ kissing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies