Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 02:05 AM

1,086 posts, read 1,950,153 times

Advertisements

Rachel's testimony and all that nonsensical hot air she's blowing is good for a SNL skit.

Old 07-18-2013, 02:37 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,375,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
If she is smart, she would write a book
Nah, she be havin' a fren rite it fo her.

Old 07-18-2013, 05:37 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,515,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Which is much more believable than the juror who says she knew it was GZ yelling for help when the FBI couldn't determine who it was. I have two sons who play football, I know the sound of wet grass.
The jury based their decision on testimonies and evidence. That's what they are suppose to do.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Old 07-18-2013, 05:59 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,519,528 times
Quote:
Which is much more believable than the juror who says she knew it was GZ yelling for help when the FBI couldn't determine who it was. I have two sons who play football, I know the sound of wet grass.
She believed it was gz screaming based on trial testimony and the circumstances, not because she recognized his voice.

The state didn't accept what the FBI said about no science could identify the yelling voice. They went out and hired two quacks to testify it was Trayvon screaming. One of those nuts claimed he even could hear Trayvon begging for his life. [A few of the C-D posters also heard tm begging for his life. ]

Fortunately, Nelson ruled the state's 'experts' couldn't testify.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:16 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,417,087 times
Quote:
And they were not on the jury. I don't know whose voice it is. Both families think it's their loved one, the FBI doesn't know, but a stranger on the jury does. His father testified that is not what he said, but those of you who are Zimmerman supporters will believe anything coming from his side, despite him being a known liar. Like B37, you are biased and not capable of looking at anything that has to do with this case objectively. Everything and everyone who did anything on Zimmerman's behalf told the truth and spoke facts only, while anyone who contradicted any one of his stories is a liar, I get it.
Well said and totally accurate!

Old 07-18-2013, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
She believed it was gz screaming based on trial testimony and the circumstances, not because she recognized his voice.

The state didn't accept what the FBI said about no science could identify the yelling voice. They went out and hired two quacks to testify it was Trayvon screaming. One of those nuts claimed he even could hear Trayvon begging for his life. [A few of the C-D posters also heard tm begging for his life. ]

Fortunately, Nelson ruled the state's 'experts' couldn't testify.
And so, the "quacks" didn't testify. The FBI said no science could identify the yelling (as you said). The only trial testimony regarding who was yelling were close friends of Zimmerman and his parents. Now, how does it make sense to YOU, considering that your claim is the juror knew who was yelling because of trial testimony and "circumstances"???..(specifically what circumstances?).....because there was also testimony that the screaming came from Trayvon. Additionally, seems that Juror B37 didn't even question the fact that the screams stopped immediately with the gunshot, and that if Zimmerman were screaming in pain and for help (he "testified" himself in his many statements that he didn't realize that Martin was dead initially after the gunshot), then WHY would Zimmerman suddenly stop screaming when he said he didn't know if he hit TM with the bullet. Hmmmmm. Maybe if you could possibly get your mind off the "quacks" who NEVER TESTIFIED at trial, you might be able to see more clearly.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
The girl is 19 years old. An adult. Old enough to vote, to fight for our country in war. She can't speak a sentence in English above a third grade level. She thinks its perfectly normal to interject words like ***** and cracka into her everyday vocabulary. She tweets about how high and drunk she gets while driving.

This is true. What part is even disputable. Calling a square a square is not offensive, it's speaking the truth.

As for the person who said my gf had it easier as I described her as a model and they described Ms Jeantel as an overweight African American. Let me guess, it's societies fault she is overweight, right? From the age of 15-19, my gf gained 60 pounds, as she did not have a single friend in America, did not speak English, and spent her days eating Burger King. One day she looked in the mirror and told herself this is not the type of life she wanted to live and has busted her ass in the gym every day since. Decided she wasn't going to eat BK anymore. Now this part is pure speculation, but I'm going to guess ms Jeantel doesn't spend much time in the gym. But hey, I'm sure that's not her fault either.

These sad, sorry, excuses for journalists trying to push their agenda and say she is the face of the younger generation. No sorry, she is not. There's still plenty of us up at 530am, working until 7pm, and spending quality time with friends and family. All while trying to give free time to those who are not as fortunate as others. No, not those who choose to take up some gangsta language, smoke weed and drink putting others' lives in danger. But people that never had a chance.
The self-righteousness in that post is overwhelming and offensive. Obviously you have an enormously negative bias toward overweight black people.

Just wondering.....did your girlfriend grow up homeless? When she came here at age 15, did she have a family, or did she live on the streets and that's why she ate at Burger King so much?

Old 07-18-2013, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
The jury based their decision on testimonies and evidence. That's what they are suppose to do.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
You forgot the law.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:53 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,400,864 times
Martin was afraid Zimmerman was after his cherry, and was defending himself? Well, THIS is INTERESTING.My question now, how come this ininformation never came up pre trial?

Rachel is the New Honey Boo Boo, enjoying her fifteen minutes of fame. Send her back to the hood.

Her credibility continues to slide, she is not helping anything, except to make Zimmerman more credible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.