Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 03:02 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,970,936 times

Advertisements

There are three things that are killing me about the comments.

First, people who are race baiting throw around the term racist without even doing a dictionary definition of the word racist.

There were many white people who voted for McCain and Mitt Romney because they were white. Neither one had the credentials of being a even decent president.

To even write that the NAACP is the equivalent of the Tea Party is totally stupid. The Tea Party started and thrive off of making Obama the worst president that we've seen. The NAACP is an organization for civil rights for color people. It started that way the meaning is in its name so why are you guys defining it the Rush Limbaugh style.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2015, 03:06 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why do you care so much about what the NAACP thinks?

You guys return to this theme all the time...aren't black conservatives "big boys?" Why do you white conservatives always act as if you've gotta be the protectors of black conservatives? You can't protect them from our scrutiny anyway. If we choose to go after them, that's exactly what we'll do. And you can't do squat about it.

If they choose to join a party that is hostile to blacks, we're gonna rake them over the coals to see how legit they are, and that's all there is to it. It's going to be a BRUTAL grilling, and if they come out good on the other side, i'll say so. There are plenty of black conservatives that i like. But the ones i don't like are gonna get a tongue lashing in the black community. Deal with it.
LOL wow. Do you have an issue with someone pointing out their hypocrisy.

Old 10-26-2015, 03:24 PM

31,909 posts, read 26,979,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
The NAACP is a private organization, they can admit any person they wish.

Tell that to the Boy Scouts and the NYC Saint Patrick's Day Parade among others.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:04 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL wow. Do you have an issue with someone pointing out their hypocrisy.
I'm just trying to help you 'Captain Save A Black Conservative' types. You can't help them so stop trying and take off those capes.

We'll single them out for abuse anytime we want as much as we want. That's all there is to it. If you don't like it, tell 'em to stop tomming.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:44 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why do you care so much about what the NAACP thinks?

You guys return to this theme all the time...aren't black conservatives "big boys?" Why do you white conservatives always act as if you've gotta be the protectors of black conservatives? You can't protect them from our scrutiny anyway. If we choose to go after them, that's exactly what we'll do. And you can't do squat about it.

If they choose to join a party that is hostile to blacks, we're gonna rake them over the coals to see how legit they are, and that's all there is to it. It's going to be a BRUTAL grilling, and if they come out good on the other side, i'll say so. There are plenty of black conservatives that i like. But the ones i don't like are gonna get a tongue lashing in the black community. Deal with it.

The GOP isn't hostile to blacks. Total nonsense.

Your claim isn't legit. And neither is the NAACP. Just a bunch of bigots and racists.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:59 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
The GOP isn't hostile to blacks. Total nonsense.

Your claim isn't legit. And neither is the NAACP. Just a bunch of bigots and racists.
Your opinion.

Like I told that other poster, it's none of your concern. It doesn't exist to serve you. And if you're not black, we don't care about your feelings on the matter.

So...you know...

Old 10-27-2015, 10:54 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,356,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Tell that to the Boy Scouts and the NYC Saint Patrick's Day Parade among others.
And both of these organizations are exclusive rather than inclusive when it comes to LGBT people, and still are. Your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies