Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 01:02 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,383,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
. . but the Jury made the correct decision.
I disagree, but maybe I'm an idealist.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:11 AM

93 posts, read 82,911 times
Great video. I posted a thread about where are the minorities for Zimmerman and it died pretty fast. I was hoping that more people would come out and speak up but it's coming in really slow. If Black people for Zimmerman will not speak out against this ridiculous racial nonsense then I can imagine white people and other minorities will not speak out also. I think people are too scared or they think this is going away. These morons have ignited this situation to an extent I couldn't have imagined without any logical reasoning.

We have to support each other based on logic not emotions, frustrations and paranoia. But people have to speak up. I hope racial conflicts don't erupt because of this ignorance. Thanks for validating the truth and looking just at the facts.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:37 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,989,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
I disagree, but maybe I'm an idealist.
That's the law...it's not right but the law is the law...

Old 07-22-2013, 02:42 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,383,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
That's the law...it's not right but the law is the law...
Not if the jury-ud said otherwise.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:58 AM

3,120 posts, read 8,061,719 times
Default Trayvon Martin -- WatermelonGate? -- Trayvon may have wanted to make the drug Lean?

Talk is circulating that Trayvon Martin's trip to the drugstore was to purchase some of the ingredients needed to create a drug called "Lean" (which is basically codiene) -- Arizona Watermelon Fruit Punch (apparently the media lied about the iced tea), candy, and cough syrup (which he may have had at home). Allegedly, Martin posted about it on Facebook--and the media covered it all up.

I have no idea whether any of this is true, but it's interesting.

Trayvon Martin, Skittles and the PCP-Like “DXM” ”Watermelon Lean

Articles: What the Media Choose Not to Know about Trayvon

Old 07-22-2013, 03:20 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
Talk is circulating that Trayvon Martin's trip to the drugstore was to purchase some of the ingredients needed to create a drug called "Lean" (which is basically codiene) -- Arizona Watermelon Fruit Punch (apparently the media lied about the iced tea), candy, and cough syrup (which he may have had at home). Allegedly, Martin posted about it on Facebook--and the media covered it all up.

Trayvon Martin, Skittles and the PCP-Like “DXM” ”Watermelon Lean

Articles: What the Media Choose Not to Know about Trayvon

Well.......in the first place, last time I checked, 7-11 was NOT a "drugstore."

In the second place, there is no evidence that Trayvon had access to codeine (it is prescription only).

In the third place - AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!! - Trayvon is DEAD AND BURIED and has been for a year and a half, the trial is over, and Zimmerman has walked.

Why is it necessary for you (or anyone else) to continue to try to demonize this kid (and his parents)????
Quote:

So, you don't know if it's true but you are more than happy to try to spread more garbage about a dead kid because you think it's "interesting?"

There's something wrong with you (and others like you).

Mods: please lock this thread.....or something. It serves no purpose.

Last edited by Cinebar; 07-22-2013 at 03:32 AM..

Old 07-22-2013, 04:21 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtundra View Post
I'm ready to let it go, lets talk about Christopher instead, lol
Start your own thread.

Old 07-22-2013, 04:34 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtundra View Post
OK lets ramp it up for Christopher I feel my civil rights as a white man are being violated
Apparently he was using Skittles to break into those cars. Hey, could there be a pattern here .... 9mm couraged Vigilantes don't like people that buy Skittles?

Old 07-22-2013, 05:14 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Not if the jury-ud said otherwise.
Case closed....NOT GUILTY....

Old 07-22-2013, 05:19 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Well.......in the first place, last time I checked, 7-11 was NOT a "drugstore."

In the second place, there is no evidence that Trayvon had access to codeine (it is prescription only).

In the third place - AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!! - Trayvon is DEAD AND BURIED and has been for a year and a half, the trial is over, and Zimmerman has walked.

Why is it necessary for you (or anyone else) to continue to try to demonize this kid (and his parents)????
So, you don't know if it's true but you are more than happy to try to spread more garbage about a dead kid because you think it's "interesting?"

There's something wrong with you (and others like you).

Mods: please lock this thread.....or something. It serves no purpose.
Then you should be in EVERY GZ/TM thread there is saything the EXACT same thing, but you are not, now are you.

Oh, and BTW just so you know, you don't have to have a drug store to make drugs....

Do a little research, and find out why auto stores could only sell a single bottle of "heet."

No, never mind, druggies were using "heet" to cook their home made METH.....

Deprecated Browser Error

The link works...Not sure why it put those words there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies