Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 10:42 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,011,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stechkin View Post
the verdict
Previous comments of yours has been reported. Personal and racist attack on the OP.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:54 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,284,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Previous comments of yours has been reported. Personal and racist attack on the OP.
I reported it too, but on second thought, I'm not so sure that this example of liberal racism should not be left up for all to see and contemplate.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:02 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,095,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
"Trayvon Martin could have been me" ???

Was Obama repeatedly suspended from school because of violent behavior, beating up people?
We're burglary tools found in Obama's school locker???
Was Obama suspended for drug use???
Did Obama casually use racist talk such as, "crazy ass cracker?"
None of those issues happened to Zimmerman. Zimmerman choose to profile a teen....racial or otherwise, he profiled him as a "thug" one of thse "a--holes" that always get away.
He caused all of this. Defend him if you will....But, that is the whole issue. George acted irresponsibly and took it upon himself to follow someone he had no business following. George tells his side, and those supporters hang on his every word, even denying George's past arrests for assaultive actions.... while those more discerning see the bigger picture.
I have no doubt that there are more folks like George out there....armed and dangerous.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:03 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,379,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stechkin View Post
the verdict

Oh please! don't like the damn verdict blame it on racisim, typical, and i would expect nothing less?

Old 07-22-2013, 11:09 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,374,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
None of those issues happened to Zimmerman. Zimmerman choose to profile a teen....racial or otherwise, he profiled him as a "thug" one of thse "a--holes" that always get away.
He caused all of this. Defend him if you will....But, that is the whole issue. George acted irresponsibly and took it upon himself to follow someone he had no business following. George tells his side, and those supporters hang on his every word, even denying George's past arrests for assaultive actions.... while those more discerning see the bigger picture.
I have no doubt that there are more folks like George out there....armed and dangerous.
Hey, must be God's plan!

Old 07-22-2013, 11:10 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,284,595 times
Great video, Rob. I would suggest that you prioritize your various points, and make a video of the top 4-5 minutes of your material. It will go viral. Then you could get out the remaining points with followup videos, no more than 4-5 mins each.

I am listening to the entire thing, but I doubt that most people will listen to 30 mins.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:10 AM

14,888 posts, read 9,975,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilt11 View Post
previous comments of yours has been reported. Personal and racist attack on the op.
x3

Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 AM

27,625 posts, read 21,034,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
You must come to the realization that Zimmerman supporters will defend him regardless of the inconsisitencies in his story, his refusal to be cross examined and his prior history of aggressive behavior.

I have noticed that while Trayvon Martin supporters lay out the many possible scenarios that led up to the killing of a 17 year old, taking into consideration all of the evidence, inconsistencies, GZ's irresonpsible actions and contrary testimony, the GZ supporters never do. They have one scenario and that is the one that the killer claims unfolded. As far as I am concerned, this negating of any other possibility or probability, proves that regardless of what is put forth, the klilling of a teen based on racial profiling, is just okay by them.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 AM

5,290 posts, read 5,200,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Oh brother! By the time the GZ supporters get done with the story and the spinning of the events, Trayvon Martin will be the one driving around unidentified with a gun. Get real...GZ lied and it is sooo obvious why. Too save his cowardly butt. Anyone that buys the he did not know the street name so he got out of the car BS would not pass a 1st grade common sense quiz.
Im fairly confident that you didnt watch a single minute of the trial, so I just chalk up your views to ignorance.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,046,852 times
The verdict was correct. The SAO could not prove it's case. IMHO, Zimmerman should have done what the dispatcher requested he do. It started a chain of events that resulted in a dead kid and a man's life in ruins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies