Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2013, 12:47 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Where is the evidence he lied??
where is the evidence he didn't?
I believe in reality.
30 + blows to head and face. I have been in quite a few fights in the ring and outside. 30 + blows split lips, swollen eyes, cuts around the eyes this is reality.
I am a combat vet and used to do competition shooting. I and a friend both tried to draw our weapons while lying on top of them. Couldn't do it and we are in far better shape than GZ was that night.
Lying on his gun. Unless TM had x-ray vision he couldn't have seen it.
This forum isn't the court of law and even if it were it was never proven in any way that GZ told the truth.
This thread isn't about innocent until proven guilty. It I hope is about the reality of that night.
The reality is TM had options to run away, run home, call 911. He didn't this is a fact.
His attack on zimmerman is based on GZ's word and he has every reason in the world to lie.
No one knows what really happened except Zimmerman. Personally in my eyes he has proven himself to be anything but an honest man in this regard.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:47 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times
Quote:
Wrong.
RJ was on the phone when it started!

She said TM probably threw the first punch. He probably said to her that he was going to do something, for her to say that.

She heard the screams and said it wasn't TM!

A neighbour said they saw TM on top of GZ.

Why do you ignore all that?
B/c none of that has to do w/ corroborating GZ account! There is NO testimony other than GZ about how the confrontation started. Claiming otherwise is a bald faced lie.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:49 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,578,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I find it amazing when someone says the prosecution didn't prove, then follow up with an event that also was never proven but simply claimed by GZ. They treat is rather questionable word as if it is fact.
I am no TM supporter. I believe 2 idiots met in the dark and the idiot with a gun won.
There are so few facts that it impossible to take a side.
What I do know.
You follow someone at night and it is very likely to create a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I tried to have this discussion last week, and the one Conservative who answered ended his response by accusing me of having racial-identity issues and blaming Whitey for my problems...

There will be two sides to this discussion: those that say we don't know what happened, and those that will endorse GZ account b/c... well I'm still trying to uncover that reasoning.
Where the eff were you guys when the State and parents were looking for Defense Lawyers??

Apparently you guys can do a much a better job and can prove all the things the high dollar Defense couldn't.

I hope you guys get hold of the parents for the Civil Case. They need you guys.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Where the eff were you guys when the State and parents were looking for Defense Lawyers??

Apparently you guys can do a much a better job and can prove all the things the high dollar Defense couldn't.

I hope you guys get hold of the parents for the Civil Case. They need you guys.
So you still don't want to talk about why you whole-heartedly believe GZ' account and repeat it like it's a proven, undeniable fact?

Old 07-20-2013, 12:52 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
I tried to have this discussion last week, and the one Conservative who answered ended his response by accusing me of having racial-identity issues and blaming Whitey for my problems...

There will be two sides to this discussion: those that say we don't know what happened, and those that will endorse GZ account b/c... well I'm still trying to uncover that reasoning.
Very true. They quote GZ like a bible banger quotes scripture. As if it is fact and conveniently disregarding anything that casts doubt upon GZ's word.
The standard line of defense is the prosecution never proved he lied.
Well the defense never proved that he didn't either.
The prosecution did show that many parts of GZ's statement didn't make sense and would have been about impossible.
Finally the lack of GZ blood on TM hands and shirt sleeves tells me he never struck GZ after the initial blow to the nose.
The very minor abrasions on GZ's head? maybe Florida side walks are smooth as glass, but where I live side walks have a texture. Repeated pounding here and GZ's head would have looked like someone used a cheese grater on it.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:52 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:

The State was looking for defense lawyers?

Old 07-20-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
B/c none of that has to do w/ corroborating GZ account! There is NO testimony other than GZ about how the confrontation started. Claiming otherwise is a bald faced lie.
But it DOES corroborate his accounts!

Old 07-20-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
So you still don't want to talk about why you whole-heartedly believe GZ' account and repeat it like it's a proven, undeniable fact?
I already told you why.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The State was looking for defense lawyers?
They had a defense team didn't they? Pretty sure they didn't come out of a hat.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
But it DOES corroborate his accounts!
Let me google that for you

By definition, when no one else saw how the fight started, it's impossible for other people's testimony to corroborate GZ account.

Quote:
I already told you why.
No you didn't. All you pointed to was people who saw TM on top of GZ. That says nothing about how the fight started. At this point, claiming otherwise just makes you a liar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies