Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2013, 06:14 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,045,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
do you think it is sad that George is still being portrayed as a monster....now that the trial is over?

Big difference, genius, Zimmerman is alive.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:26 AM

5,290 posts, read 5,199,703 times
A 17 year old black man is no child, except to his mother and father.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:27 AM

2,138 posts, read 6,300,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I'm not so sure it is always that way. I looked up information about lean on the internet and there were posts before the murder that made reference to skittles and other drinks like fruit punches. Citrus drinks and jolly ranchers were the most common listed ingredients though. Also Trayvon mentioned lean on his twitter account. To me the probability that TM was buying the fruit punch and the skittles for lean is quite high.
So he deserved o die? Anyways there is zero evidence that he was trying to make sizzurp. But if engaging in character assassination is your way of coping with the killing of an unarmed teenager, then have at it.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
A 17 year old black man is no child, except to his mother and father.
No, he just isn't a child in your eyes.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:35 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,198,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Codeine, yes...100% safe on the liver...

BUT Promethazine and Acetaminephen ARE hepatotoxic

And MOST prescriptions preparations of codeine contain one or the other. And to make lean, the preferred preparation is the codeine + prometh
And promethazine's damage to the liver does not produce mild fatty liver, as I've already mentioned.

It's like taking an autopsy of someone with a form of heart disease and concluding he abused cocaine, even though the damage caused by cocaine is different from what's seen in the person.

Old 07-23-2013, 09:02 AM

8,070 posts, read 6,926,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by south-to-west View Post
So he deserved o die? Anyways there is zero evidence that he was trying to make sizzurp. But if engaging in character assassination is your way of coping with the killing of an unarmed teenager, then have at it.
No I was talking about his purchase only. I don't think he deserved to die. I don't think GZ or TM deserved anything. Just like Acts Of Gods where people die, bad things happens sometimes. It was just a tragedy that could have been avoided if our society had encouraged these two people to act rationally and not let their emotions put them in a dangerous situation. We live in a society where people respond to anger with more anger and often things get out of control and people lose their lives or end up in jail.

Neither physical force or a gun guarantees you will come out alive during a confrontation. Life is very unpredictable. You can even end up in jail even by abiding to the Law if a jury votes on emotion or if there was not enough evidence to create reasonable doubt.

Again I don't think anybody deserves anything. I don't cope with situations by finding a guilty party. I try to figure out how things got so out of hand that night. I was just talking about probabilities because that's all we have now. I don't feel uncomfortable discussing the possible negative behaviors these two people engaged in the past because I don't think neither one deserved their unfortunate fate.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:09 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,368,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
It looks like the undeserved/unjust aggression bordering on crime was when TM assaulted GZ. After all, as has been said, GZ is the person who had the head and face injuries. That is glaringly obvious. Another point is that Jeantel, the Star Witness, was recently interviewed and stated that TM threw the first punch. So, there you have it - assault. GZ was right to use self-defense to save his own life.
And again Sir, regardless of whom aggressed whom, my prayers and concerns are for Trayvon's grieving parents. Their pain is unfathomable to those of us who've never experienced the misfortune of losing a child.

May they somehow find the fortitude to move forward with their lives.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:28 AM

4,125 posts, read 2,810,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Autopsy report.
Ok, post it up, let's have a look.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
No I was talking about his purchase only. I don't think he deserved to die. I don't think GZ or TM deserved anything. Just like Acts Of Gods where people die, bad things happens sometimes. It was just a tragedy that could have been avoided if our society had encouraged these two people to act rationally and not let their emotions put them in a dangerous situation. We live in a society where people respond to anger with more anger and often things get out of control and people lose their lives or end up in jail.
Isn't that how most murders happen?

Old 07-23-2013, 10:33 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,524,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
No, he did not have the liver of an alcoholic, he had mild fatty liver. DXM does not cause this, either. Will you next be connecting dots spuriously by telling us his dark skin was the result of a horrible sunburn that made him deleriously aggressive?
DXM does caused fatty congested liver and so does being an alcoholic. Google is your friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies