Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 03:00 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times

Advertisements

Someone posted this in a thread but man...THIS GUY DESERVES ONE OF HIS OWN.

He is 100% right and says the one thing few of the "justice for Trayvon" people are willing to say: THE TRUTH.

Having been born and raised among American blacks and lived in a mostly black city, I can tell you everything he says is right.

African American Has Surprising Comments For Trayvon Martin Supporters - YouTube

94% of all blacks are murdered by blacks: where are the rallies in their honor?
Why are these three not worth marching for?

Chicago Shootings: Teens Among 3 Killed, 8 Wounded In Overnight Gun Violence Late Friday Into Saturday

One Hispanic shots a black seventeen year old and it's ruled self defense? All hell breaks lose.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:17 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
The message will be lost on those who don't want to listen. This man says things that many people don't want to hear, and because of that, they will turn on the messenger.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:25 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,055 times
Like this guy he gives it straight with no sugar on top and he presented some harsh truth.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:31 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
94% of all blacks are murdered by blacks: where are the rallies in their honor?
Why are these three not worth marching for?

Chicago Shootings: Teens Among 3 Killed, 8 Wounded In Overnight Gun Violence Late Friday Into Saturday

One Hispanic shots a black seventeen year old and it's ruled self defense? All hell breaks lose.
LOL! I love the fake serious tone...

"Where are the rallies in their honor?" Those happen all the time, in every high-crime neighborhood!

The only question is, why don't know about any of them?

ETA: and you post him, and then want to whine when some buffoon like Allen West gets called an "Uncle Tom", when this guy is Gust spewing slurs instead of making an argument! Really, as a black progressive, even I know far better conservatives on YouTube than this clown. And no, I don't mean Pastor Manning, or an Uncle Ruckus clip from the Boondocks.

Last edited by Hadoken; 07-19-2013 at 03:42 AM..

Old 07-19-2013, 04:27 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
LOL! I love the fake serious tone...

"Where are the rallies in their honor?" Those happen all the time, in every high-crime neighborhood!

The only question is, why don't know about any of them?
I was born and raised in Elizabeth, NJ. We didn't have any mass rallies against black on black violence.

Quote:
ETA: and you post him, and then want to whine when some buffoon like Allen West gets called an "Uncle Tom", when this guy is Gust spewing slurs instead of making an argument! Really, as a black progressive, even I know far better conservatives on YouTube than this clown. And no, I don't mean Pastor Manning, or an Uncle Ruckus clip from the Boondocks.

He makes the point that blacks never flip out over blacks killing blacks. And I have no problem with rightfully calling West an "Uncle Tom." However, Obama is one too.

Old 07-19-2013, 04:46 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
You have failed to miss the point regarding Trayvon and why people of all colors have rallied for him. Does "black on black" crime exist? Absolutely but it usually isn't racial but a economic crime.

Old 07-19-2013, 06:12 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,055 times
I think one of his main points is that the black community is doing exactly what a white racist would want them to do. That is make a big deal out of a non white killing just one black and do nothing about blacks killing blacks. That is why he refers to the leaders and their ignorant followers as shoe shine n***** because the blacks could not give a better gift then tripping over Martin and ignoring the larger problem.

His second point about getting behind the reverands and the movement will go nowhere. Yep, Jesse and Al should be the poster child for the KKK because they can get blacks to look at a speck but miss the whole log. They really know how to pimp. LMAO

Old 07-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
One can only hope this is the last word.... really heard enough already

Old 07-19-2013, 06:29 AM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times
Where has he been? Black community leaders are the most outspoken against black on black violence. Over the past 25 years, countless movies, books, rallies, and song collaborations have been made to address black on black crime. Most recently community leaders and citizens held a "300 man march" that quickly exceeded initial expectations by more than double. Of course, when you point stuff like this out, you are usually met with cynicism (too little too late, 300 men isn't worth reporting, they need to focus on their homes instead of marching, etc.) by the same folks who complain about the lack of community responses like this in the first place. People are only going to see what they want to see. They aren't interested in addressing black on black violence, they are interested in deflecting.

Old 07-19-2013, 06:33 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
I like that bigga he knows what he's talking about, spot on
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies