Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 07:52 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,223,474 times

Advertisements

Enough Already!!!!

The media keeps feeding the frenzy, and the agitators like Sharpton, Rev. Jackson, and some others are riding their 15 minutes into the ground. Chances are, if Obama hadn't voiced his opinion about Trayvon, this incident would have never made a headline outside Florida.

But, the administration is probably grateful that the lapdog media has deflected attention from Benghazi, the IRS scandals, the DOJ failures, and the CIA spying. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see a White House begging the media to cover Obama's butt.

Get over Zimmerman-Martin. The jury has spoken, the FBI found nothing regarding racial profiling,...and the DOJ is only hanging on to foment a wider racial divide in this country. Those groups still protesting are violating others' rights by shutting down freeways and defacing public/private property.

What a freakin' circus.

Old 07-19-2013, 08:03 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,854,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Enough Already!!!!

The media keeps feeding the frenzy, and the agitators like Sharpton, Rev. Jackson, and some others are riding their 15 minutes into the ground. Chances are, if Obama hadn't voiced his opinion about Trayvon, this incident would have never made a headline outside Florida.

But, the administration is probably grateful that the lapdog media has deflected attention from Benghazi, the IRS scandals, the DOJ failures, and the CIA spying. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see a White House begging the media to cover Obama's butt.

Get over Zimmerman-Martin. The jury has spoken, the FBI found nothing regarding racial profiling,...and the DOJ is only hanging on to foment a wider racial divide in this country. Those groups still protesting are violating others' rights by shutting down freeways and defacing public/private property.

What a freakin' circus.
Thank you - It's gone beyond a circus, and I agree, it's time to move on and take care of other important matters.

Old 07-19-2013, 08:05 AM

4,272 posts, read 3,785,831 times
I have mostly ignored it. It is a matter for the state of Florida; but I have from time to time put in my two-cents worth. The situation has put forth an interesting debate.

Old 07-19-2013, 08:05 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,686,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Thank you - It's gone beyond a circus, and I agree, it's time to move on and take care of other important matters.
Totally agreed, but it won't happen as long as they can USE TM and his family to further their own agenda.
I wonder if the family realizes they are being used. What a shame.

Old 07-19-2013, 08:11 AM

3,084 posts, read 5,235,013 times
What better way to express your point than to make yet another thread about it.

Old 07-19-2013, 08:11 AM

376 posts, read 295,645 times
Treyvon who???

Old 07-19-2013, 08:16 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,686,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
What better way to express your point than to make yet another thread about it.
I think it's important for us to look at society and what/who causes these rifts and divides, and for what reason(s).

Old 07-19-2013, 08:37 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,615,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Enough Already!!!!

What a freakin' circus.
Indeed!!! An easy 25-30% of the discussion on here has been telated to this in one way or another. It seems to correlate to EVERYTHING. Definitely, time to move on. This horse is played out. There are way more important issues we can discuss.

Old 07-19-2013, 10:26 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,263,571 times
I'm sick of it.

Old 07-19-2013, 10:35 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,753,885 times
Here on City Data the Zimmerman/Martin talk doesn't bother me, as some people make interesting points about the whole case. But in the media, OMFG yes, enough already!!! What I hate about it most is the very biased angle through which the media mentions this case. It's a very one-sided form of reporting. Sick of the media trying to portray Martin as a helpless victim and Zimmerman as an evil racist monster.

Also, it's now clear that the NAACP is in reality just a political organization that exists to advance a political agenda under the guise of the "advancement for colored people".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies