Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2013, 01:31 PM

2,908 posts, read 3,873,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Did you say something?

Exactly.

2,395 posts, read 3,012,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by south-to-west View Post
Right. An innocent child is killed and it's the fault of black families.
Innocent? Really?

I think not:
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/201...s-and-pcp.html
BTW, none of TM's phone evidence was admitted by the judge.

Beyond that, my comment was in response to Obama's comment that we "need to take care of these boys" (paraphrasing).

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Obama Is Speaking On Zimmerman Verdict

Why?
Obama sat in a black liberation theology church for 20 years... his baggage and beliefs forced him to speak.. Obama has lots of racial baggage.

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
That he allowed himself to fit the profile of an angry, drug-addled black man that uses violence as a first resort.
You mean Zimmerman? So many people are trying to claim that he is black, too........

Old 07-19-2013, 01:32 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnynrat View Post
Defend himself against what exactly? Trayvon had several opportunites to change the course of events that night. He could have gone straight to his Dad's house and nothing would have happened. He could have simply asked George why he was following him rather then punching him out first.

It was not Trayvon that needed to be armed to protect himself, it was George.
Zimmerman orchestrated the entire tragedy. Are you kidding me?

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
And there we have it! Blacks go to jail because they didn't first go to law school. It's as simple as that!
One doesnt have to go to law school to know its not illegal to be walking down the street and follow people.

2,138 posts, read 6,320,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
One doesnt have to be minding their own business when their walking down the street.

The fact that this simply is above your ability to comprehend is utterly shocking to me..

And judging from the number of blacks who dont comprehend this, i really have to wonder where the hell you guys went to school and learned about our justice system, and if the failure to educate yourself on the law, is the reason why you guys have such a high incarceration rate.
Ha! Thanks for taking your sheet off and unveiling just how racist you are.

Your justice system? I hate to break it to you, but African Americans have been here since the 1600s, so we're pretty damn American. When did your family get here?

Trayvon was minding his own business. You can't change that fact. I mean I know you wish he was some big black brute who was going to start breaking into homes and raping white women, but it simply wasn't the case. Zimmerman was the one who was armed. Zimmerman was the one who was doing the pursuing. Zimmerman was the one with the gun. And Zimmerman was the one who completely disobeyed police orders. Now there's a dead, unarmed child. But in your eyes, I'm sure he was just 3/5 of a child.

Old 07-19-2013, 01:33 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,670,550 times
Quote:
Innocent? Really?
Was Trayvon Martin actively committing a crime when George Zimmerman pursued him against the request of the 911 dispatch?

Old 07-19-2013, 01:34 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by south-to-west View Post
Ha! Thanks for taking your sheet off and unveiling just how racist you are.

Your justice system? I hate to break it to you, but African Americans have been here since the 1600s, so we're pretty damn American. When did your family get here?

Trayvon was minding his own business. You can't change that fact. I mean I know you wish he was some big black brute who was going to start breaking into homes and raping white women, but it simply wasn't the case. Zimmerman was the one who was armed. Zimmerman was the one who was doing the pursuing. Zimmerman was the one with the gun. And Zimmerman was the one who completely disobeyed police orders. Now there's a dead, unarmed child. But in your eyes, I'm sure he was just 3/5 of a child.
And there we have it.. If I tell you the law, I'm a racist..

Hey buddy, FYI, my fiance is black and so are both of my children.

Your "racist" claims is childish, and very immature.. Its people like you who give blacks a bad name.. Run around calling everything racism just because you dont want to hear the truth..

Thats YOUR problem, not mine..

Old 07-19-2013, 01:34 PM

2,138 posts, read 6,320,313 times
Quote:
Innocent? Really?

I think not:
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/201...s-and-pcp.html
BTW, none of TM's phone evidence was admitted by the judge.

Beyond that, my comment was in response to Obama's comment that we "need to take care of these boys" (paraphrasing).
Yup. Innocent. He wasn't out committing any crimes that night and he doesn't have a criminal record. So yes, innocent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies