Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 07:33 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times

Advertisements

Martial Arts Instructor proves that George Zimmerman lied!

He has proven nothing. He is only assuming he knows what positions TM and GZ were in during the conflict. And we all know what you do when you ass u me.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:35 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
the thing that has been on my mind is if Trayvon slipped away...GZ would still be out there with yet another of those ******** getting away. GZ is a was a ticking time bomb that blew.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:36 AM

2,185 posts, read 1,382,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Trayvon Martin was a trouble maker, suspended from school multple times for fighting, drug use, and once for having been found with "the tools of burglary" in his locker. He was an angry black teen, always spoiling for a fight.
Zimmerman has a criminal record for assaulting a police officer.

He was ordered to go through anger management.

His ex girlfriend had a restraining order against him.

He was fired from a bouncer position for "going crazy" on a woman and assaulting her. His coworker described him as being like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

He sexually assaulted his cousin throughout a period of 10 years.

I think it is time for you to engage in some soul searching.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:38 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Don't you have to **** the gun to get it to fire? How did he do that...so the picture the defense painted was Zimmerman being held by the head...his head being bounced repeatedly off the ground...Zimmerman instead of using his hands to get Martins hands off of him ...takes his own hand - reaches around to the back of his waste band where the gun is holstered...pulls it out and places the weapon against Martin and fires...I don't know much about semi-auto hand guns - but are you not supposed to pull the slide back to get one in the chamber and the hammer set to fire? I don't get it- I still think - he got punched in the face and killed the guy.
lol...i'm not going to go over this again.

And it depends on the gun....certain handguns have a bullet already in the chamber before you **** it, simply requiring you to squeeze the trigger to let one off. I'm not sure what kind of gun he actually had.

IMO...if someone's intention is to kill someone with a gun (premeditated)....you don't fire a single shot...and you certainly do not call 911 before you do it.

The only grey area I see in this case is the question of who put their hands on who first....but overall, I have no doubt that at one point (however he ended up there) GZ was on the ground being straddled and beaten. The forensic evidence and a witness supports that story. Together the science and an eyeball witness pretty much nails it as the highest level of probability. If we're simply going by the facts...there really is no other conclusion to come to if you intend on removing the emotion from yourself about all of this.

On top of all of that...I don't think people understand just how difficult it is to lie about a homicide and get away with it in this type of confrontation.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:42 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Trayvon was shot by a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll by the kid who did the Boston bombing.

That's my theory and I'm an expert witness.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:42 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
the thing that has been on my mind is if Trayvon slipped away...GZ would still be out there with yet another of those ******** getting away. GZ is a was a ticking time bomb that blew.
I agree with you on that. One thing you learn to do if you are a responsible service minded individual. I lasted over 18 years in the film business...because I had learned on very important skill...that is the skill and the where with all to TAKE DIRECTION. Zimmerman did not know how or care about taking direction. He was directed by authorities to NOT follow...the idiot like some kid just kept on going...and if it were not for this- he would have kept on going till there was a victim.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:43 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Oh, goodie, another George Zimmerman thread.

We need MORE George Zimmerman threads.

Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
The POTUS spoke about the case for 16 minutes. People are not done, and it is not over. About the education remark, you're right, we all know the gun toting redneck type is a lot more educated than the urban anti gun crowd.
Yeah, it is over. 0blabba is just rallying his low IQ base.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:44 AM

2,185 posts, read 1,382,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
And you know George Zimmerman personally, so you are qualified to make such a statement?

I would sooner believe George Zimmerman over anything the prosecutors claimed, based on statement of those who do know him and his family personally.

Trayvon Martin was a trouble maker, suspended from school multple times for fighting, drug use, and once for having been found with "the tools of burglary" in his locker. He was an angry black teen, always spoiling for a fight.

Of course, none of the above was allowed as evidence, being ruled "too prejudicial," even though "evidence" of George Zimmerman's alleged "racism" (never proven) was allowed, and everything and anything regarding his past, his application (rejected) to become a police officer, his college course work (alleged that his Criminal Justice course was proof he was a "wannabe" cop), etc. None of this was really relevent, but they tried to make it so.

The prosecutors were intent on getting a conviction by whatever means possible; not on seeking justice and truth. They failed.
Did you just copy/paste your own post after it was responded to ?

Old 07-21-2013, 07:45 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I think it is ethically wrong to kill someone as your first response.
There are many situations where it would be completely reasonable and the right thing to do.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:46 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I think it is ethically wrong to kill someone as your first response.
Yeah, rape victims should just lay there and take it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies