Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 12:28 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,749,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
No, what I find funny is the howls of poutrage when the Obamas do the same thing all the presidents did.
I find it funny too. michelle's vacation habits aren't a concern to me. I am more concerned about the fact that her husband is a terrible president.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:28 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,436,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Nope, Clinton, had us almost, not quit but almost out of debt.....my girlfriend loved him, and said he was a Road Scholar, which fell to our favor, b/c he knew how to save money and pay off debts...I didn't like him either...come to think of it, I cannot remember the last president I thought did a good job...I believe all of them did a pretty good try at it, until Bush and the Obamas....
You mean a Rhodes Scholar? You know, one of the most prestigious academic awards? What does that have to do with saving money?

We're all waiting for a cost effective solution that you certainly must have given your outrage for the First Family while they are on state business.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:29 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,857,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
My problem? The presdent and his wife are a disgrace, what they are doing is using the people's money to travel, wine and dine, and hold huge parties in the white house, hosted by movie stars and rock stars....it's getting really old...yanno? Talk about entitlements and taking advantage of the people...and I voted for Obama, his first term, hoping he was telling the truth that he was going to change things for the better...now, we're way more in debt then we were with Bush, and I thought he was bad...and yet, these people continue to play cinderella and use the people's money while doing so....

Your memory is short or you choose not to recall the thousands of other trips taken by Ms. Bush, reagan, or who ever else you want to look at. Curious your focus is so narrow as to only pick out Obama... could you simply be a hater? I have no problem when they take trips to get away from all the stupid people and comments, for me I simply turn off CD.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:35 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:

You mean a Rhodes Scholar? You know, one of the most prestigious academic
awards? What does that have to do with saving money
Lol! Maybe she meant a scholar that's always on the road?

Old 07-22-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba bush did it. this liberal argument is almost as good as the most infamous liberal argument in history. "" "" is an excellent liberal argument. how can one argue with "?"
I'd see someone about that stutter.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:38 PM

I think what most of you don't seem to understand, is that we are in obama's depression. the economy is crap. obama promised "change" and has delivered nothing. I believe in leadership by example. we've not had a good example in my lifetime. obama isn't "change." he's the same type of idiot we always have in the white house. the only difference is that his dad was black.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I'd see someone about that stutter.
I have tried, but obama destroyed the american health care system. I can't get an appointment for 7 years.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:41 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,062,561 times
Quote:
I think what most of you don't seem to understand, is that we are in obama's depression. the economy is crap. obama promised "change" and has delivered nothing.
You hear that sound? It was your credibility embarking on a fiery crash and ending up at the bottom of a ravine.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
I have tried, but obama destroyed the american health care system. I can't get an appointment for 7 years.
You must have a really crappy insurance company.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:44 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Your memory is short or you choose not to recall the thousands of other trips taken by Ms. Bush, reagan, or who ever else you want to look at. Curious your focus is so narrow as to only pick out Obama... could you simply be a hater? I have no problem when they take trips to get away from all the stupid people and comments, for me I simply turn off CD.
I guess you can provide data that shows the country was in the exact same financial situation during these time periods, where people are being furloughed...and things like this....

Right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies