Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 10:04 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
There are many blacks that are ultra sensitive to racial issues that sometimes stem from personal experiences. There are blacks that are aware of who and what there are and speak out against racism. You have whites who are scared and believe anything that they are told by the media without ever talking to a black person. There are others who can care less about blacks or anyone else that are not have the same economic, social or physical structure as they do. There are extremist on both sides, the difference is that black extremist are generally feared more and end up dead or in jail.
You keep referring to black extremists. When I think of black extremists I immediately think of the SLO as I watched them battle it out on the streets on SoCentral in the early 70s. They deserved to end up dead. Violence begets violence. You can't complain that a violent radical African American ends up dead, when they usually end up dead by another violent African American.

Dr. King was considered a radical to the power brokers and especially the dems. But his radical was cloaked in peace, not hatred and violence.

You confuse peaceful radicalism, with violent behavior. One changes minds, the other beats them to death.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:07 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Ehhhhhh....not really.
It's fun.

Mostly because it brings people together regardless of background. Ever see those buttons that say "Kiss me I'm Irish"? Well, ever see Bridget Moynahan? I mean...see what I'm getting at?

Old 07-22-2013, 10:07 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,518,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Behaved.. wow, the baggage and resentment that was taught to you by the left. You got problems... so misbehave.. go to jail , kill a cop.Or better yet- Get over your slave days.. you make people sick of those slave days of old...a few white folks down south ,democrats bought your grandparents and you hate the conservative northerners who freed you. Read up on the slave days and get your facts straight if you want to resent all white folks because you are black, not because you are a slave!
listen here "the blacks", no one except for my mother, a woman born in 1948, had to teach me anything about racism. she lived it. slavery didn't end racism. maybe the left needs to teach you something. and it wasn't just in the south. there was plenty of racism for all up north, like redlining, police brutality, race riots. slavery didn't end and then we all held hands and sang kumbaya . but you should know this with your well read self.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:08 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,908,581 times
The Race Card is the most perpetuated logical fallacy in existence in America today...

Old 07-22-2013, 10:10 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,330,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
you might want to loo closer at why they are concerned. look at Chicago and Detroit just for a saMPLE then contemplate murder being the highest cause of death for young black men.Clearly it would be better if you were enamoured by those problem .
I live in an upper-middle class neighborhood of Houston. In a highrise. Explain to me why the violence of those cities should be any more of my concern than yours. Is it because I'm the same race as them? That's "racist", isn't it?

I thought everyone's supposed to be color-blind and fight for the well-being of all the American people. Those are the ideals that conservatives claim to hold so dearly, correct?

One minute they're talking about blacks being the ones obsessed with race, but in the same breath love to bring up these issues that are "our" problems to fix.

Last edited by Nairobi; 07-22-2013 at 10:24 PM..

Old 07-22-2013, 10:10 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Behaved.. wow, the baggage and resentment that was taught to you by the left. You got problems... so misbehave.. go to jail , kill a cop.Or better yet- Get over your slave days.. you make people sick of those slave days of old...a few white folks down south
,democrats bought your grandparents and you hate the conservative northerners who freed you. Read up on the slave days and get your facts straight if you want to resent all white folks because you are black, not because you are a slave!
A few white folks down south lol Oh come on how about every southern state. And this has nothing to do with the left.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
You just have a funny understanding of obsession.
short response. I know you needed to make it short so you could google a statistic that proves black women have the highest propensity to pop an attitude when people make bullisht posts.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:13 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,908,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
short response. I know you needed to make it short so you could google a statistic that proves black women have the highest propensity to pop an attitude when people make bullisht posts.
And my short response is still longer than your wit.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:14 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,595,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
There are many blacks that are ultra sensitive to racial issues that sometimes stem from personal experiences. There are blacks that are aware of who and what there are and speak out against racism. You have whites who are scared and believe anything that they are told by the media without ever talking to a black person. There are others who can care less about blacks or anyone else that are not have the same economic, social or physical structure as they do. There are extremist on both sides, the difference is that black extremist are generally feared more and end up dead or in jail.
Bingo.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
And my short response is still longer than your wit.
clever
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies