Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 01:36 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
you know, many of us were optimistic after he was elected the first time, but after witnessing all the vitriol and jackassery he has dealt with, I am a bit jaded towards certain types of white people. I can't lie. I wouldn't say I'm racist, but a bit prejudice, sure.
I take it then you are black. I feel the exact same way, but from the white point of view. Slavery lasted 76 years in the USA as the USA.... Slavery ended in 1865 and so the notion of race has lasted almost twice as long as it existed in the USA.

I never voted for that jackass Obama. I saw thru him at first glance. The 176 day wonder.he hasn't dealt with anything.. We have had to deal with his BSing around vacation and non-sense.

However my grandson and yours will PAY for what obama has done.

I am just sick to death of your Al Sharpton types and J Jacksons the both of them. Talk about racists.

Time to pull your pants up above the hips, turn you caps on forwards and go find suitable jobs. And learn English!

Old 07-23-2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Money View Post
Well, the first people were Africans. We invented civilization.
White people were in the caves, all mad. Sheeeeeeeeet.
LOL and in Africa they are still living in the first GRASS HUTS too... For all the additional years of experience why are they still living in grass huts?

Old 07-23-2013, 01:38 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

Their greatest fear is an educated, strong-willed, powerful, self-loving Black populous.
That votes.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:40 PM

2,138 posts, read 6,320,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
LOL and in Africa they are still living in the first GRASS HUTS too... For all the additional years of experience why are they still living in grass huts?
Umm...you've just let yourself get baited by a troll.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:42 PM

2,138 posts, read 6,320,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Money View Post
White people be scaaared then!. LOL, I might vote next time, werd.
Depend if da game on...
Your ebonics is abhorrent.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I believe what the OP is trying to say is that there is so much attention at Black people to the point where it is an unhealthy obsession.

This is how I look at it. I hear so many people complaining about Black people. My gut feeling is that this "curiosity" and "obsession' about Blacks has nothing to do with being concerned about Blacks. Rather, I feel like it is an underlying anger and resentment towards Blacks. That is mostly what I see. I also look at it like this. If all one does is complain about Blacks, what is the point? It isn't bringing any change, just more discord and anger.
I think we still get along.

The non- stop complaining about the Govt doesn't do enough for the Blacks and they need more and more is getting old. The slavery topic is getting really old.

People either pull on their own pants or they don't. If they don't sooner or latter the rest who do won't care.

If you read any of my comments you will have read slavery lasted in the USA 76 years, and it is nearing double that now that the complaining hasn't ended..

Whites are no longer feeling that guilt. We want Blacks to make it or break it. You either get ahead or you don't. You do it, we did it, and no one else did it for us like the Obama one thinks.

If anyone gets a free ride it has to be Obama. he is all about and is nothing more than his own BSing.

Obama has made it harder for blacks than any other black alive.

Do blacks really think being white has all the advantages in the middle 20th century to now?

Well we don't I have worked hard and sometimes under the same hot sun as anyone else busting my knuckels spinning a wrench. Blacks can work as hard and if they get lucky they will get ahead too.

I am not so sure i got ahead, but i have a roof, food for now and a several vehicles for WORK.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:47 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,756,349 times
White people aren't called "European Americans" so why should blacks be called "African Americans"? Being African has nothing to do with physical appearance anyway. Just ask Charlize Theron.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:48 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,203,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
How many Africans you know that live in grass huts.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by south-to-west View Post
Umm...you've just let yourself get baited by a troll.
Well no that isn't allowed on CD. You can't call a poster with 0 post count that word.... it was a real question just the same. His ebonics is bad though.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
How many Africans you know that live in grass huts.
I don't 'KNOW' any Africans, do you?

I see grass huts and people living in them on the history channel and Geo too. Don't you have tv?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies