Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2013, 09:18 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Judge not, lest ye be judged*
Matthew 7:1

*unless of course, the person you are judging has different political beliefs. Then they're open game.

Jesus was commenting on hypocritical judgement and the atitude with which people Judge.

In 23 years of marriage I have never cheated on my wife or broken the Sacramental Bond of our Marriage. I have always done my best to satisfy my wife mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically.

Yeah I believe I can comment on this issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Men have been marrying rich women for money and power since the year 0. Does that also make then, (ahem) whores?
Penis or Vagina anyone can be whores.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:20 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Did I say I approve of what Wiener did? The focus of this thread is on his wife and why she's standing by him.

And that's not Matthew, that's a quote from Jesus.
I'm not much into Jesus, but here goes the the facts...
Could be a couple of reasons, she is a Muslin, where it's legal for the husband to beat, or if necessary to kill, their wife. She either stands by him or ends up in a stew pot...!
...or, most likely their relationship ended long ago and she is after the money and the power. Remember, the tiny wiener only lasted for 15 or 20 seconds during phone sex, probably only half that long during real sex. Did you not read what his phone sex partner had to say? He gets off in seconds and hangs up, leaving her wanting. Even as a lover he is selfish, a democratic trait..
Mama probably get off with her rug eater boss, Killery...
Did you notice wiener dick standing next to wife while she read her prepared statement, he read right along with her, making sure she read it exactly as he wrote it..
..and you profess to be from the smart part of Virginia....

Old 07-25-2013, 09:46 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Men have been marrying rich women for money and power since the year 0. Does that also make then, (ahem) whores?

Ask John Kerry. He dumped one rich wife and went after the widow of a rich Republican senator.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:50 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,261,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Ask John Kerry. He dumped one rich wife and went after the widow of a rich Republican senator.
As long as we're clear that it's the same for men and women.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:51 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,732,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I'm so disgusted with woman like the wife of Anthony Weiner who will stand at their man's side and listening to their lame excuses and than the man turns around and does the same again.

Women like his wife are setting a bad example for society and what kind of message is this sending to teenage girls and young women?

Do feminist women really like this " stand by your man" BS to keep going on!
What really amazes me is what trash passes for news in this country. While the county has been going to hell in a handbasket, Americans are only interested in knowing who's having sex, where, and with whom, and what the aftermath of that sex is.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:54 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl05 View Post
Oops... he's running for mayor of NYC, not governor of New York state (19.5 million residents) as I quoted earlier; therefore, he's not fit to be the mayor of the 8.5 million residents in New York City.

Carry on .
Stranger things have happened. NC put their former Republican Governor Sanford into Congress, despite his going MIA while on the job and using state funds to meet up with his Argentinian girl friend.

His wife described the situation as a mid life crisis, took their kids and moved out.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:54 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
What really amazes me is what trash passes for news in this country. While the county has been going to hell in a handbasket, Americans are only interested in knowing who's having sex, where, and with whom, and what the aftermath of that sex is.
With Weiner, it's not so much about sex as it is about his stupidity. The man wins an award for being a Dumb Azz.

He loses a Senate seat and then keeps on doing what got him in trouble.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
With Weiner, it's not so much about sex as it is about his stupidity.

The man wins an award for being a Dumb Azz.
I truly believe he has some form of one or several Impulse Control Disorders.

He would have made a great 20th century Mob Boss.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:58 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I truly believe he has Impluse Control Disorder.
I have Bi-Polar friend this way.

He's very destructive in his decisions and takes everything to extremes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies