Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2013, 03:27 PM

79,914 posts, read 44,178,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
So you would prefer that your grandchild is left alone?

What do you suppose the reaction would be if one of those children who were left unattended had been harmed?
Who would have been responsible?
From the giant creature hiding in the closet? The one ready to pounce as soon as the attended goes into the next room?

Or do you suppose there has been a child molester peering into the windows for days just waiting for the attendant to go into the other next room? Never mind that day care centers all have locked doors now, perhaps he could slither under the door?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 03:29 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,999,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
No. I assume nothing except that it is unknown and I am going to evacuate my charges. You assume you can fly in like Superman and if it goes wrong, too bad, the kids are on their own.
Well I've never seen superman have to show up and put out chicken nuggets in the kitchen. Forest fire yes. Perhaps in the next remake he will take on the horror of burning nuggets I don't know?? I mean only a superhero or the government can take care of food that is burning in a kitchen according to some.

Old 07-25-2013, 03:29 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,260,816 times
Also, apologies to the two posters who made similar points. Distracted reading.

Old 07-25-2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
You are wrong, period, and would not be allowed within a mile of children if you we're interviewing for a job. People only want cowboys to care for children in the movies, where you apparently envision yourself.
Back in the "cowboy" days children weren't raised in daycares. Any other superman or "cowboy" nonsense you would like to continue ranting and raving about?

4,911 posts, read 3,428,774 times
Two things. One, she should sue. Two, the other teachers there should take note and next time they smell smoke just get the kids out of there and let the place burn to the ground

29,094 posts, read 26,000,767 times
Why was the daycare feeding the kids chicken nuggets anyway. Why not real chicken?

Oh wait, it was most likely run by liberals, and they are afraid that the lil' chillun might choke on bones.

Let's coddle the kids so that grow up to be dependent on big government and become good Democrats.

Old 07-25-2013, 03:32 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,669,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
If the RULE is go into the basement if the tornado sirens go off, yet the basement is rapidly filling with water due to torrential rainfall, I would think any sane person would say, well since it was filling with water, they couldn't possibly go into the basement.

Yet you, another (ignored again) person who refuses to allow for any deviation from the rules/regulations, a zero tolerance idiot, would have someone take children into a flooding basement because the rules said they must if the tornado siren sounds.

There is a reason I ignored you. Thank you for reminding me why.
But what if an army of belligerent monkey bozos were storming the daycare compound wielding forks and knives and the rule was that you had to stand on your head whilst singing O Canada to make them stop, YET YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS UNPATRIOTIC AND STARTED SINGING THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER?

Old 07-25-2013, 03:33 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,000,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
From the giant creature hiding in the closet? The one ready to pounce as soon as the attended goes into the next room?

Or do you suppose there has been a child molester peering into the windows for days just waiting for the attendant to go into the other next room? Never mind that day care centers all have locked doors now, perhaps he could slither under the door?
Maybe TigerLily24 has been reading Poe's "The Tell Tale Heart".

Old 07-25-2013, 03:34 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,820,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
But what if an army of belligerent monkey bozos were storming the daycare compound wielding forks and knives and the rule was that you had to stand on your head whilst singing O Canada to make them stop, YET YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS UNPATRIOTIC AND STARTED SINGING THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER?

Buh bye!!!

Old 07-25-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
If the RULE is go into the basement if the tornado sirens go off, yet the basement is rapidly filling with water due to torrential rainfall, I would think any sane person would say, well since it was filling with water, they couldn't possibly go into the basement.
Well that excludes liberals so they would drown the children and declare hey I was just following the rules. Other liberals of course would defend their actions and probably promote new regulations to not allow tornadoes in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies