Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2013, 07:33 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
It's simple... she doesn't want everyone's anger coming her way. She's deflecting.
It's a good thing she doesn't read this board and see how angry she has gotten the Zimmerman supporters.

Old 07-26-2013, 07:39 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Io.I View Post
You can't convict on emotions. The instructions to B29 to review the evidence must have been excruciating for her to follow. "Feelings wo wo wo Feelings' Of course like the Trayvon mob she had her mind made up from the beginning. 'I was the juror that was going to give them a hung jury'. At any point in evaluating this case as a juror you have to keep a level head. To say he got away with murder after the fact is ridiculous.

Maybe she can find opportunities here to make some cash. I'm sure as a mother of eight children and a nursing assistant she could use the money. Unless the father is in the picture. Sorry I don't want to assume: fathers? Are all the kids from the same daddy.
Good information here. I thought the nurse juror probably was instrumental in the "not guilty" verdict. My daughter is a nurse who works in the emergency room and she told me when she first started working that head injuries get first attention along with heart patients--or something like that. I wasn't listening that closely but I did remember she said something about head injuries being very dangerous. Knowing that made me want to scream every time someone mentioned that Zimmerman was not hurt badly. Something caused those head injuries.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:27 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good information here. I thought the nurse juror probably was instrumental in the "not guilty" verdict. My daughter is a nurse who works in the emergency room and she told me when she first started working that head injuries get first attention along with heart patients--or something like that. I wasn't listening that closely but I did remember she said something about head injuries being very dangerous. Knowing that made me want to scream every time someone mentioned that Zimmerman was not hurt badly. Something caused those head injuries.
Yes he was so badly injured that when EMT examined him they didn't advise him to go to the hospital. He was so badly injured that he didn't want to go to a hospital, in fact he didn't. He was so badly injured that his PA didn't notice any serious injury when she examined him the next day.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:35 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,647,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Serious head injuries are more likely to show up in the ER than just bumps on the head and a few scratches like Zimmerman had.

Serious head injuries can indeed be dangerous.

A bump on the head and 2 tiny cuts are not indicative of a serious head injury.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:39 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
You're giving Zimmerman too much credit. He's cold-hearted.

Hey, if you believe his version of events, then you should believe him when he said for the record that he had no regrets and would do it again if faced with the same situation.

You think he cares about the death of a 17-year-old? He's never expressed even the slightest regret or distress over what he did.
IF I had been getting a beating like that, I'd feel pretty good about ending it. In fact, I'd be PO'd about what my life had turned into because of it.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:42 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Serious head injuries are more likely to show up in the ER than just bumps on the head and a few scratches like Zimmerman had.

Serious head injuries can indeed be dangerous.

A bump on the head and 2 tiny cuts are not indicative of a serious head injury.
So your a doctor now?

Old 07-26-2013, 09:15 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
So your a doctor now?

Exactly. Concussions anyone?

The Zimmerman Death Squad has nothing left and their fleeting arguments are slowly blowing away in the wind with each passing juror that confirms the defenses argument no matter how horrible they feel about Trayvon's death.

Their ace in the hole, the only minority juror, has now betrayed them.

Old 07-26-2013, 09:18 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
So your a doctor now?
Well, there are different kinds of "doctors".

Harrier contributed significantly to a doctoral dissertation defended by one of his friends in the realm of business administration.

Harrier himself has no plans to attain any educational achievement higher than a Masters degree, but he is happy to have helped, and pleased that his name is mentioned in the book which can be found at the library of the university in question.

Perhaps ellemint is a doctor, just not an M.D.

Old 07-26-2013, 09:56 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
The 2 jurors that have actually come forward show just how divided this nation is.

both sides have praised the one they agree with coming out and both sides have attacked the one they disagree with.

Old 07-26-2013, 10:08 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The 2 jurors that have actually come forward show just how divided this nation is.

both sides have praised the one they agree with coming out and both sides have attacked the one they disagree with.

I praised them both and I am definately not on the Zimmerman Death Squad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies