Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2013, 08:43 PM

690 posts, read 963,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
If it wasn't mentioned in the trial, it didn't happen or wasn't important.

Deal with it.

Nobody gives a damn about the side effects. It wasn't part of the trial. It didn't happen. Too bad for your little nonsense.

Poor, pitiful people making up stuff to justify their goofy theories.
its always jus easier to stay ignorant so stay

Old 07-29-2013, 10:17 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,645,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
So again why was'nt this admitted in court?
I have no idea. Because the prosecution blew it?---they didn't do their homework? I mean if the victim's THC levels were allowed, why weren't Zimmerman's self-reported prescription drug use allowed?

Old 07-29-2013, 10:19 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,645,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Because it is prejudicial but of no substance, just like Martin's marijuana use. I take medications for blood pressure. The possible side effects for one of them includes death. I take it anyway.
But Adderall especially can make a person kind of extra-vigilant.

Maybe they didn't want to introduce it because if Zimmerman's thinking was messed up on prescription drugs it actually bolstered his defense.

Old 07-29-2013, 11:52 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,200,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
I have no idea. Because the prosecution blew it?---they didn't do their homework? I mean if the victim's THC levels were allowed, why weren't Zimmerman's self-reported prescription drug use allowed?
Let me explain it to you. You see having THC levels in your system is direct evidence of a crime. (if you dont have a doctors prescription for it) Having LEGAL meds in your system you are taking as prescribed is evidence only of not being a crime. If zimmerman would have levels of ILLEGAL drugs in his system then it would be appropriate to bring it out in court. Next time they pick out a black to hold up as a victim they need to find one who is not using illegal drugs at the time because it really hurts his case.

Old 07-30-2013, 05:09 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
In Serino's police report of his interview with Zimmerman, he says that Zimmerman told him he was being treated for PTSD. This is presumably before the incident.

It's also in his medical record from the appointment with the physician's assistant the morning after the shooting. It shows the drugs he was currently taking.
PTSD ? First time I've heard that one from the drugs made him do it crew. I won't ask for a link because he could have been treated for schizophrenia and it wouldn't matter now.

Jury

Old 07-30-2013, 05:13 AM

500 posts, read 375,850 times
All those drugs sure honed his shooting skills. One shot, done!

Old 07-30-2013, 06:02 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
All those drugs sure honed his shooting skills. One shot, done!
If that's supposed to be funny or flippant, it's out of place.

Self defense, if you think your life is in danger, is a serious matter. Self-defense instructors say that one shot may be all you have, so don't count on the next 2 or 3.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:24 AM

500 posts, read 375,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
If that's supposed to be funny or flippant, it's out of place.

Self defense, if you think your life is in danger, is a serious matter. Self-defense instructors say that one shot may be all you have, so don't count on the next 2 or 3.
Sorry, but I think it's funny because it pokes fun at the idiots who are still spouting nonsense about the trial. It's over, it's done, they can't deal with it, and as long as they make fools of themselves, I'll make fun of them.

Guess I should have stuck a at the end.

Old 07-30-2013, 08:22 AM

690 posts, read 963,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
Let me explain it to you. You see having THC levels in your system is direct evidence of a crime. (if you dont have a doctors prescription for it) Having LEGAL meds in your system you are taking as prescribed is evidence only of not being a crime. If zimmerman would have levels of ILLEGAL drugs in his system then it would be appropriate to bring it out in court. Next time they pick out a black to hold up as a victim they need to find one who is not using illegal drugs at the time because it really hurts his case.
no its not, having THC in yo system doesnt get u arrested unless u driving

Old 07-30-2013, 10:24 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,842,361 times
Quote:
But Adderall especially can make a person kind of extra-vigilant.

Maybe they didn't want to introduce it because if Zimmerman's thinking was messed up on prescription drugs it actually bolstered his defense.
The Adderall made GZ so aggressive that he was the only one that walked away with head and facial wounds. The other non-aggressive weed smoker had no head or facial wounds.

Now who were you saying was the aggressor?

Looks to me like someone got shot for being the aggressor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies