Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2013, 08:01 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Io.I View Post
Are you jumping into another conversation again only to later say well you've stopped making sense 10 pages ago. Get yourself together and know what I'm talking about and who I'm responding to.
Perhaps you are having a bit of difficulty understanding the concept but City-Data.com is a discussion forum. One person posts something and the point is to have a multitude of others to chime in by posting their thoughts. Then others will post on the original post as well as the subsequent postings.

Comprende?

Old 08-05-2013, 08:19 PM

93 posts, read 82,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Perhaps you are having a bit of difficulty understanding the concept but City-Data.com is a discussion forum. One person posts something and the point is to have a multitude of others to chime in by posting their thoughts. Then others will post on the original post as well as the subsequent postings.

Comprende?

Perhaps you're having a bit of difficulty understanding the concept of a discussion forum comes in the form of a thread. If you choose to respond to someone's post and ignore the context then you are being no better than a troll. Chime in all you want as that is all you do without context. This is the 3rd time I've told you to get your facts straight before jumping to judgement. But since your thing is to chime in, so do whatever you want. I suggest you start from the top and behave. Others may address your need for drama and emotional stimulus. I'm not impressed by your little game.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:23 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
You clearly have convinced yourself...and my grandparents must have just been lying to me. Thanks

No.

Yes.

Yes, but nowhere near as much as Blacks.

I have yet to meet one woman who DOESN'T whine. Why even ask this question?

Well, damn...none of my family were Protestant...so they MUST have been whiners?

Sure, can it be non-revisionist?

Any more questions?

or are you done whining?
there has been no group in this country that hasn't "whined" about the injustices they felt. I don't call it whining they were demanding their rights and equality.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Yes a person can be black and Puerto rican. A person can be white and Puerto Rican. It was the white puerto rican that was beat up. Did you see the video? Suddenly you're acting as if I was talking about a black Puerto Rican. Why doesn't this make sense to you? Racism doesn't equal white supremacy. You can be guilty of being racist too. Whether you want to continue playing the victim or not.

AGAIN:
"You just hate to think that black people can be racists. There's no avoiding it. And you don't have to attack a white person or asian to exclusively be a racist. The victim can be Latino too who might have african ancestry. Afterall the same (false) accusation of racism was made of Zimmerman and he's 1/4 Black Black Black. Oh it's ok when you make the accusations but others meh not. Puhlease."
saw the girl. she has some black and probably native in her. she certainly does not look white.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:27 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Perhaps you're having a bit of difficulty understanding the concept of a discussion forum comes in the form of a thread. If you choose to respond to someone's post and ignore the context then you are being no better than a troll. Chime in all you want as that is all you do without context. This is the 3rd time I've told you to get your facts straight before jumping to judgement. But since your thing is to chime in, so do whatever you want. I suggest you start from the top and behave. Others may address your need for drama and emotional stimulus. I'm not impressed by your little game.
This is not the barrio. Mind your tone.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Is this the squeaky wheel get's the grease philosophy? At first this might work but at some point you should stop this whining? Even parents of newborns know that at some point you might want the BABY to stop crying and whining on their own. At some point you take responsibility California34.
I have a great life. this isn't about me, it's about all the black women and men still in the struggle. an injustice for all is an injustice for everyone.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This is not the barrio. Mind your tone.
Now what tone you are taking. First Comprende? Now Barrio. This is exactly what I expected from you. I knew better than to exchange with you. Troll.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
I have a great life. this isn't about me, it's about all the black women and men still in the struggle. an injustice for all is an injustice for everyone.
Hey I agree with you. So back to our last conversation could there be an injustice there that you choose to deny. If there isn't then that would definitely mean an injustice for all.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
saw the girl. she has some black and probably native in her. she certainly does not look white.
Does zimmerman look black?

AGAIN:
"You just hate to think that black people can be racists. There's no avoiding it. And you don't have to attack a white person or asian to exclusively be a racist. The victim can be Latino too who might have african ancestry. Afterall the same (false) accusation of racism was made of Zimmerman and he's 1/4 Black Black Black. Oh it's ok when you make the accusations but others meh not. Puhlease."

Old 08-05-2013, 09:14 PM

1,041 posts, read 1,521,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Because you aren't providing anything productive to the conversation, other than basically bashing Blacks and White women who date Black men.
I don't see you coming up with any solutions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies