Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 03:36 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Progressive thinking..........Thanks for showing how you sleep at night!
Under two blankets, on top of three pillows.

Quote:
Notice how a fetus has the same limbs, organs and breathing as a baby. Guess it was nicer to say "See My Baby' rather than, "See My Fetus."
A fetus isn't a baby. A baby is outside the womb.

Next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2013, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Fetus is offspring in Latin. So killing ones offspring is fine and dandy?
Fetus is still a fetus inside the womb. Baby is outside the womb.

Next.

Old 07-27-2013, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Your post makes no sense but that isn't surprising, not many of them do.
Says the puppet. I'll begin to take your words seriously when you start forming your own opinions and stop parroting those of your religious overlords. Until then

Quote:
You do know a fourth trimester isn't possible don't you? I will let you figure that out for yourself.
I never said it was now did I? Please point out where I specifically said such a thing.

It's okay, I'll wait.

Old 07-27-2013, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
To be idiots. 4th trimester?

I think about half of you missed the point here. I'll give you a clue: tri = 3
No, I didn't miss anything. I never said anything about this supposed 4th trimester. You need to reread my post because you clearly missed what I said.

I noted on the fact that these college students are merely exercising their American civil and legal rights. Whether or not they are idiots for doing is entirely subjective and isn't the topic of this discussion.

Old 07-27-2013, 04:05 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post

Next.
Your arrogant and dismissive attitude doesn't advance your cause, it just makes you look like a jerk.

Old 07-27-2013, 08:31 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post

Next.
So your okay with doing away with a fetus, but not the baby is this your answer? Seems this idea was created so that some feel better about doing away with a baby that has a beating heart. Seems most of you that agree with this are no different than Dr Gosnell, no wonder he got away with this for so many years.

The only reference I see to fetus in the womb is from progressive liberal sites. Would you like to show a bias report of what you claim?

Old 07-27-2013, 08:33 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Your arrogant and dismissive attitude doesn't advance your cause, it just makes you look like a jerk.
Kind of makes it sound like selective living.......pretty scary to think people draw a line at human life.

Old 07-27-2013, 08:40 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsson View Post
Was that on a liberal east coast college campus?
Or a conservative Midwest soundstage?

Old 07-27-2013, 09:33 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Ummmm.... That video comes from Media Research Center which is a conservative group founded by L. Brent Bozell III. (The guy who started Parents Television Council so he could tell every parent in America that their kids should only watch TV programs he approves of.)

So once again the OP provides a bias "news" source to advance an agenda.

Please note the clip had was heavily edited. For all we know the majority of students interviewed gave the interviewer a lesson in medicine, pregnancy and the legality of Roe v Wade. Of course those students would never be put on the video and, instead, we are "doomed".

Nope. The Constitution is still doing its job, the sun continues to rise in the east and plenty of very smart students from that university will continue to vote a liberal ticket. Much to Mr. Bozell's horror.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 07-27-2013 at 09:41 AM..

Old 07-27-2013, 10:52 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
When the baby can breath on its own after being born.
Quote:
What if the baby had a hard time breathing after being born? My grandson had to have help since he was 2 weeks early. By your defination he wasn't a baby until he could breath on his own. Sad.
Your grandson still had the capability of breathing on his own; he was simply having a hard time. trlhiker's was talking about the capability to exist outside the womb. You know viability.

It's really quite awful to see the effects of anti-choice brainwashing in action.

Quote:
Fetus is offspring in Latin. So killing ones offspring is fine and dandy?
The ancient Romans obviously thought so, as they practiced infant exposure.

In the future, it would behoove you to realize that etymology doesn't constitute reasoned argument.

Last edited by helenejen; 07-27-2013 at 11:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies