Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2013, 04:02 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,395,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
This is a direct result of Obama's enabling black youth, and Obama's bring back that divide.

The home owner has yet to go to trial, and so has yet to be convicted or acquitted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Sorry but Obama us a loser and was always a loser nothing but a poser an little 176 day wonder. i do appreciate your playing Obama's race card though.

This thread had absolutely nothing to do with race. YOU chimed in with your incessant blaming of Obama and then stretched it to the enabling of black youth.

It's funny you calling Obama a loser though.

Guess which one graduated from Harvard Law school? Which one of the two is President of the United States? Yeah, that would be Obama.

A black guy whose success has surpassed your own. I imagine that IS quite a bitter pill to swallow.

Tough.

Old 07-28-2013, 04:13 PM

29,095 posts, read 25,902,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
A black guy whose success has surpassed your own. I imagine that IS quite a bitter pill to swallow.
Graduating from Harvard and being elected POTUS are overrated.

Mac Muz has accomplished quite a bit - go read some old threads.

He also won a CDF contest.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:40 PM

40,922 posts, read 48,883,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
And he's still never held a real job in the real world except showing up to answer "Here".

His education taught him no real Leadership skills.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:54 PM

11,551 posts, read 5,615,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stechkin View Post
im sure SYG supporters find it reasonable and acceptable to shoot 8 yr old trespassers, esp if they are black

Stechkin - for the record - white middle age female here - as I said before registered democrat for the last 37 years.

Now why is it you liberals have to add race to every situation? I have no less fear of a white punk roaming the streets at 2 am than I do a black one. And if you're so concerned about this young fellow - why not become a big brother and try to remedy the situation - the reason is you talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

A conservative is nothing more than a liberal who's been mugged at gunpoint. The situation is unfortunate but this boy had no business being out running the streets let alone in someone's yard at 2 am. If his parents don't care - why should I.

And why is it that when a neighborhood watchman in Greece NY shot and killed an unarmed teenager, he was acquitted of first degree manslaughter. NY does not have a stand your ground law, we have some of the strictest gun laws and there was no physical confrontation between the two but there was very little media attention as the watchman was black and the teenager he shot and killed was white.

I feel if anyone promotes racism in this country - it's liberals. No outrage on black on black killings or black on white - but if a white shoots a black you make it an issue.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:07 PM

310 posts, read 255,410 times
This thread....

Old 07-28-2013, 06:08 PM

690 posts, read 960,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Stechkin - for the record - white middle age female here - as I said before registered democrat for the last 37 years.

Now why is it you liberals have to add race to every situation? I have no less fear of a white punk roaming the streets at 2 am than I do a black one. And if you're so concerned about this young fellow - why not become a big brother and try to remedy the situation - the reason is you talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

A conservative is nothing more than a liberal who's been mugged at gunpoint. The situation is unfortunate but this boy had no business being out running the streets let alone in someone's yard at 2 am. If his parents don't care - why should I.

And why is it that when a neighborhood watchman in Greece NY shot and killed an unarmed teenager, he was acquitted of first degree manslaughter. NY does not have a stand your ground law, we have some of the strictest gun laws and there was no physical confrontation between the two but there was very little media attention as the watchman was black and the teenager he shot and killed was white.

I feel if anyone promotes racism in this country - it's liberals. No outrage on black on black killings or black on white - but if a white shoots a black you make it an issue.
because blacks killing blacks or blacks killing whites rarely get acquitted so its irrelevant, justice works in those cases, black on black violence is a problem, but justice gets served
the confrontation u talkin bout-the black man was wrong for killing and should do some prison time for being dumb and over the top, but the guy was actually breaking into cars and charged at him, which was confirmed cuz there were witnesses, unlike other cases where people kill people without witnesses and get off
liberal this, liberal that is a weak argument, and it dont have to do with noth

Last edited by Stechkin; 07-28-2013 at 06:16 PM..

Old 07-28-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
It's quite the bizarre thought process.

Person pursuing you on car and on foot. Proper reaction? Nothing. Not a threat.

Person trespassing in your yard. Proper reaction? Kill them.

As long as the person you're shooting is black, you can scream that you felt "threatened," paint them as a thug, and stand a good chance of getting away with murder.

What does it matter if the person was white, black or purple - he had every intention of robbing the house at 2 AM in the morning - and I would feel threatened.

With the lack of responsibility and morals in so many of today's youth - you have no idea of their intentions or motives.

I dare to say if the crap hit the fan - you'd be the first to cry thug and then cry because the police didn't get there soon enough and then probably sue - but that's if you survived.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:26 PM

7,107 posts, read 8,889,434 times
This case has nothing to do with race or Trayvon Martin!

This man was protecting his home from a burglar and should have every right to shoot!

Tm wasn't a threat to the neighborhood and GZ should know better than to follow strangers.

Totally different cases.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stechkin View Post
because blacks killing blacks or blacks killing whites rarely get acquitted so its irrelevant, justice works in those cases, black on black violence is a problem, but justice gets served
the confrontation u talkin bout-the black man was wrong for killing and should do some prison time for being dumb and over the top, but the guy was actually breaking into cars and charged at him, which was confirmed cuz there were witnesses, unlike other cases where people kill people without witnesses and get off
liberal this, liberal that is a weak argument, and it dont have to do with noth

When you finish high school and can read and write English - then maybe I'll consider your point. Besides which - the watchman said that the teen was breaking into a car and charged him. Now you believe him but you don't believe Zimmerman - who's racist?

Old 07-28-2013, 06:30 PM

690 posts, read 960,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
When you finish high school and can read and write English - then maybe I'll consider your point. Besides which - the watchman said that the teen was breaking into a car and charged him. Now you believe him but you don't believe Zimmerman - who's racist?
u should be the one to go to school cuz u cant comprehend information apparently
like i said, there were witnesses in that case, the black man shot one of the white thugs, but there were others left, all of them must have confirmed the man's story
Zimmerman's whole defense is based on Zimmerman's story solely, as many other bs cases of SYG
its easy to claim innocence when the other guy can't tell his story cuz hes dead and NO witnesses
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies