Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 01:35 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,259,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Oh....well.... then I suppose you just have to get one too
Nah, I prefer European cars. (and women)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 01:36 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,727,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The decline of America folks.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:36 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,245 times
Quote:
[dsjj251;30702160]President Clinton did not start outsourcing. So you
either need to specify your argument down to NAFTA(im assuming) or reword it.

Quote:
We an agree on Glass Steagall, but why is it Republicans are reluctant to but it
back into place, and you have to remember that it was also a Republican
controlled congress that put it on his desk in the first place.
I'm not aware of republicans being reluctant to put it back into place. I did read where Obama was entertaining the idea, so why hasn't he put it forward?

Old 07-28-2013, 01:39 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
poverty breeds poverty, it will only get worse.. get used to it, it's the new norm.
A few of us know that but it's falling on deaf ears.

As long as there's money to replenish the EBT cards each month, no one is going to care.
But the day will come when the USG runs out of money and can't raise the debt ceiling to print more.

Look at the public outrage over ending WH tours due to small cutbacks of future spending.

Imagine when we can't refill those EBT cards come the first of the month ?

Old 07-28-2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now What View Post
My point exactly - nothing positive about Obama. So your arguements become white noise.

Of course I blame Clinton too - as stated, I blame presidents over the last 50 years.

And my views on obamacare are very negative, as you can find if you look at my posts.

Pretty over you - keep hating, but you will stay miserable.
WOW, full of judgment aren't you? You clearly think someone's opinion is an argument. That's pretty sad.

I get it, if someone doesn't share YOUR opinion, then it doesn't count!! All riiiiightie. Got it.

Moving on............................

Old 07-28-2013, 01:41 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,727,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
How about you stop looking to the government to help you? It's ironic that most people I know who are now out of job are Republicans who couldn't stop talking about the leeches and moochers who depend on the government, but as soon as they lost their jobs it turned out they had saved nothing for the bad day, no savings, no 401K and no equity on the house, only a BMW on the driveway. Now they sit and complain about how Obama is not fixing their lives for them. If you want to be a conservative, then live conservative, don't just talk about it.

obam!!!! bucks...

Obama Bucks! - YouTube

Old 07-28-2013, 01:42 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,608,156 times
Quote:
As long as there's money to replenish the EBT cards each month, no one is going to care.
So, you don't care?

Old 07-28-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
A few of us know that but it's falling on deaf ears.

But the day will come when the USG runs out of money and can't raise the debt ceiling to print more.

Look at the public outrage over ending WH tours due to small cutbacks of future spending.

Imagine when we can't refill those EBT cards come the first of the month ?
So the money spent on EBT cards is going to be the downfall of this country.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now What View Post
Too childish to respond to. Have a nice day.
HAHAHA. But you did!!!! The joke is on you.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:46 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,680,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Huh?? How can that be when dear leader is working so hard to fix it all??

"In an e-mail to supporters, First Lady Michelle Obama says she grew up in a family that didn't need help from the government, and that her husband is working to make Americans free from dependence on government once again.

In her message sent yesterday from democratparty@democrats.org, Mrs. Obama says:
"When I was growing up, a family like mine -- living on my hard-working father's salary at the city water plant -- could build a solid life without much debt and without relying on any form of public assistance. Today, for too many families, that American promise is no longer within reach.

"Barack is working to fix that and he needs solid Democrats in Congress to help him."

- See more at: First Lady: Barack's Working to Free Americans from 'Any Form of Public Assistance' | CNS News

More like hardly working..........

"President Obama is playing his usual round of Saturday golf with his usual roundup of junior aides. He stopped briefly at the White House following his event at the Korean War Memorial today before heading out to the course at Fort Belvoir in Northern Virginia."
And did Mrs. Obama mention that her husband plans to add 11 to 30 million cheap foreign workers to the legal labor pool so that it will be much much harder for unemployed Americans?

They're just a bunch of liars, in reality they're sold out to the cheap labor lobby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies