Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2013, 07:46 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,412,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Stop the presses!!!! Man uses common swear words on twitter!!!! The new Muslim tactic to destroy the Christian world!!!!!!

Why don't you try reading the book rather than articles from The Blaze?
I will not support that clown one iota. Besides, I have no interest in reading hate books. You only support him because he is a Muslim and THAT'S IT! How's that Red/Green Alliance working out? Ready to get eaten after Islam is through with you Commies? BTW, didn't you Left wing hacks talk all kinds of **** about Zimmerman using the word a-holes and punks like it was some super offensive racial thing? Eat it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2013, 07:54 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,245,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I will not support that clown one iota. Besides, I have no interest in reading hate books. You only support him because he is a Muslim and THAT'S IT! How's that Red/Green Alliance working out? Ready to get eaten after Islam is through with you Commies? BTW, didn't you Left wing hacks talk all kinds of **** about Zimmerman using the word a-holes and punks like it was some super offensive racial thing? Eat it.
And you know what helenejen thinks .... how, exactly?

Really, if you have to make stuff up out of your fevered imaginings, you've got nuthin'. And as for the stuff about Zimmerman, I hereby bestow upon you the Non-Sequitur of the Day Award.™

P.S. "Eat it"???? What are you, 15?

Old 08-01-2013, 07:59 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,811,921 times
Everything you need to know about Reza Aslan...

Who is Reza Aslan? Glenn exposes his progressive record – Glenn Beck

Is the man even capable of being honest?

Old 08-01-2013, 10:35 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,811,921 times
What? Where did all the supporters of this lying dirtbag, Reza Aslan, go? As soon as Reza Aslan is PROVEN, beyond any doubt to be a LIAR, a FRAUD, a charlatan, an ultra left wing radical progressive with ties to Tides and Soros, who has a serious agenda and is even TEACHING CLASSES how to be Middle Eastern revolutionaries, etc., all the defenders of this douche just want to pretend their words aren't posted on here?

Moral bankruptcy at its finest.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:53 AM

6,392 posts, read 5,152,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk2010 View Post
"Reza Aslan, a religious scholar with a Ph.D. in the sociology of religions from the University of California and author of the new book, “Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth,†went on FoxNews.com’s online show Spirited Debate to promote his book only to be prodded about why a Muslim would write a historical book about Jesus."

Watch the video. It seemed like all the interviewer was concerned with is why a Muslim is interested in the founder of Christianity.

Is This The Most Embarrassing Interview Fox News Has Ever Done
At least they have enough viewers to get interviews on the tube..

Old 08-01-2013, 11:08 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,581,495 times
Quote:
I will not support that clown one iota. Besides, I have no interest in reading hate books.
And you know it is a hate book without having read it how?

Quote:
You only support him because he is a Muslim and THAT'S IT! How's that Red/Green Alliance working out?
A Muslim that calls Christianity "the greatest religion in the world" as Aslan did? You have a problem with someone who says that Christianity is the greatest religion in the world?

Quote:
Ready to get eaten after Islam is through with you Commies?
Who's a commie exactly? I love capitalism. You should check out my posts on Friedman.

Quote:
BTW, didn't you Left wing hacks talk all kinds of **** about Zimmerman using the word a-holes and punks like it was some super offensive racial thing?
Oh really? I'd love for you to find a post from me where I asserted any such thing. This is part of your problem. You don't want to think. You just want to spew your propaganda.

Quote:
Eat it.
Muslims eating commies. I'm suppose to eat it. You must be hungry. Go and have some lunch. Gotta keep your energy up so that you can continue to spew the same absolute nonsense over and over again, right? Right!!!

Old 08-01-2013, 11:11 AM

1,676 posts, read 1,525,940 times
You people are insane. Go outside sometime for crying out loud.

Old 08-01-2013, 01:45 PM

717 posts, read 645,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Everything you need to know about Reza Aslan...

Who is Reza Aslan? Glenn exposes his progressive record – Glenn Beck

Quote:
What? Where did all the supporters of this lying dirtbag, Reza Aslan, go? As soon as Reza Aslan is PROVEN, beyond any doubt to be a LIAR, a FRAUD, a charlatan, an ultra left wing radical progressive with ties to Tides and Soros, who has a serious agenda and is even TEACHING CLASSES how to be Middle Eastern revolutionaries, etc., all the defenders of this douche just want to pretend their words aren't posted on here?

Moral bankruptcy at its finest.
What a load of old, tired and smelly rubbish.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:37 PM

46,839 posts, read 25,771,071 times
Quote:
Glenn Beck? Not sure the term applies to someone who appears to lack any sort of ability to discern what's real and what only exists in his head.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:50 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,021,440 times
ITT: People find any reason to hate on someone simply because they are muslim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies