Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2014, 09:06 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The above response makes no sense. You claimed you had just seen the word Blackistan used on this site, i quick forum search says you are wrong. the link i provided is only 9 post long so it is one page. And it isnt even a thread, just search results.

It also shows that the only person who even uses this word in this context is Ralph, who has posted it in multiple forums to degrade black people. Its his own creation and he is trying to pass it off as if it is some common term.

Did you even know what you were responding to ?
Yes......your link is just part of the thread.

Read it all.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l-teacher.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2014, 09:09 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Yes......your link is just part of the thread.

Read it all.
The link searches for specific post, not threads, so in total the word blackistan has only been used 9 times on this site. You claimed you had seen the word used recently and that just isnt true.

You are either trolling or you honestly do not understand what im saying. If its the second, i will try to explain it to you if you wish.

Old 06-02-2014, 09:10 AM

28,667 posts, read 18,784,602 times
Quote:
The above response makes no sense. You claimed you had just seen the word Blackistan used on this site, i quick forum search says you are wrong. the link i provided is only 9 post long so it is one page. And it isnt even a thread, just search results.

It also shows that the only person who even uses this word in this context is Ralph, who has posted it in multiple forums to degrade black people. Its his own creation and he is trying to pass it off as if it is some common term.

Did you even know what you were responding to ?
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blackistan

Muslim Bushido: Ladies, Keep Heading For The Exits (Out of Blackistan)

Just Climbing.: Escaping Blackistan- A Step-by-Step Guide

How Blackistan Deals with 'Fast Girls' - Beyond Black & White

BLACK WOMEN - Get out now! (ESCAPE BLACKISTAN! PLEASE MIRROR...) - YouTube (Black Women get out of Blackistan now!)

Dee Dee Russell : BLACK WOMEN - Flee Blackistan - Get out now! Save your own lives!

https://www.facebook.com/BlackistanChronicles

See How Fast Blackistan Turned On Trayvon’s Mama Sybrina Fulton? « Acts of Faith In Love & Life

Old 06-02-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
The link searches for specific post, not threads, so in total the word blackistan has only been used 9 times on this site. You claimed you had seen the word used recently and that just isnt true.

You are either trolling or you honestly do not understand what im saying. If its the second, i will try to explain it to you if you wish.
Did you read post number 2 in the thread???

Old 06-02-2014, 09:13 AM

Quote:

Oh....now you HAVE seen it???

Old 06-02-2014, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Did you read post number 2 in the thread???
Quote:
Oh....now you HAVE seen it???
Seen what, The last time that word was used on this site besides today was January. You did not see it used recently on this site unless you consider 5 months ago as "recently".

Old 06-02-2014, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Seen what, The last time that word was used on this site besides today was January. You did not see it used recently on this site unless you consider 5 months ago as "recently".
Did you read post number 2 in the link I posted to you???

Old 06-02-2014, 09:21 AM

SO your examples that Blackistan is widely used is a Blog with 10 followers, A facebook page with 16 likes, Another blog with 6 comments, A youtube video with 778 views, And an Urban dictionary post with 39 upvotes.

Thank you for proving my point that no one uses the term.

Old 06-02-2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
SO your examples that Blackistan is widely used is a Blog with 10 followers, A facebook page with 16 likes, Another blog with 6 comments, A youtube video with 778 views, And an Urban dictionary post with 39 upvotes.

Thank you for proving my point that no one uses the term.
Yet....there it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies