Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 06:42 AM

17,619 posts, read 17,656,125 times

Advertisements

Mob Of Teens Brutally Attack Man In Heart Of Little Italy « CBS Baltimore
A man is brutally attacked by a group of teens in Little Italy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2013, 06:44 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,344,311 times
That could have been Barry some thirty years ago.........

Old 07-29-2013, 06:47 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,869,198 times
If Obama had a city; it would look like Baltimore.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:53 AM

17,619 posts, read 17,656,125 times
Police: Assault, Robbery Investigated as Hate Crime | NBC4 Washington
According the victim, one of the attackers yelled, “This is for Trayvon,” during the assault. The victim suffered lacerations to the face from the attack.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:54 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Mob Of Teens Brutally Attack Man In Heart Of Little Italy « CBS Baltimore
A man is brutally attacked by a group of teens in Little Italy.

Concealed carry would have "cured" the thugs of future transgressions, which they will most likely initiate again.

Liberals, however, continue to believe that there is nothing wrong with "black culture" and blame "racism" for the high crime rate in the black community.

Oddly, the blacks I know embrace the same culture I do and are nice, productive folks with good family values. Funny how that works.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:00 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Saw this happened it was 2 years ago here in the US, I never heard about this out west, it may have gotten some coverage other places.

Wisconsin State Fair mob attack: Police seek hate crime charges - CSMonitor.com

One African-American teenager arrested Wednesday confirmed witness statements suggesting that the large group of black teens, who had originally fought among themselves, specifically targeted white people as they spilled out of the large fairgrounds on the outskirts of Milwaukee at closing time. According to the West Allis Police, he said he personally picked out white people because they were "easy targets." Eleven people were hurt.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:01 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,966,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Concealed carry would have "cured" the thugs of future transgressions, which they will most likely initiate again.

Liberals, however, continue to believe that there is nothing wrong with "black culture" and blame "racism" for the high crime rate in the black community.

Oddly, the blacks I know embrace the same culture I do and are nice, productive folks with good family values. Funny how that works.
What your writing about has nothing to do with black culture.

I'm black and love black culture. This incident in Baltimore is a small fraction of the black population. You've got to rethink how you think about black people especially since you know many of us.

OP,
You are crazy. First you see how his daughters behave and you want to put some mess out online like this.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:09 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
I really enjoy hanging around black people to some degree. They generally have good senses of humor, like to have fun and are very friendly.

However, there is a segment of the black community that believe that they are owed something from the rest of us.

These are the ones who act like animals and are either ignored by the msm, or have excuses made for them.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:10 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
What your writing about has nothing to do with black culture.

I'm black and love black culture. This incident in Baltimore is a small fraction of the black population. You've got to rethink how you think about black people especially since you know many of us.

OP,
You are crazy. First you see how his daughters behave and you want to put some mess out online like this.

Well, what is termed "black culture" currently embraces violence and a reduced emphasis on education. These "kids" are an example of "black culture".

Again, the black folks I know condemn "black culture" and are hard working, family oriented people who are just as disgusted by these frequent examples of black youths committing acts of random violence against citizens.

This is a very problematic cultural issue for blacks in America. Race baiters, like libs and exemplified by Al Sharpton, ignore the problem and blame "racism" for the problems in black America. Perhaps -

two parent families
emphasis on education
reduced drug use
family discipline

would improve things greatly. In short, embrace "Asian-American" culture (I am not Asian). There are MANY opportunities for blacks who work hard and embrace education in the form of scholarships and affirmative action (which I support- odd, isn't it, coming from a "right wing" republican).

The world is what you make of it in America. Blacks in America do not suffer the same "sealed fate" to which many blacks in impoverished Africa are condemned.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:11 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
OP,
Do you not get that most people said the same thing to themselves when Obama said Trayvon could have been his son? That is what frustrated a good many people, myself included, so much about his statement. At that point he made it all about race, because HIS son would be like his daughters and would not likely be on his third school suspension, and if he was, he wouldn't be wandering around the neighborhood because he would be sitting at home with his married parents grounded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies