Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 05:10 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Let me make myself CRYSTAL CLEAR!!! I am NOT a gun nut!!! I currently do not own one. Not yet at least, as I do intend to purchase one, and more than likely obtain a CCW. I do however; support the right to protect myself and my family from harm if need be, as well as support the 2nd Amendment which was specifically put in place for the citizens to protect ourselves from an overreaching government should that become the case!!! Your post is nothing but hyperbole, and more knee jerk reaction, when you know GOD DAMNED well that law abiding gun owners pose no threat to you, or society at large!

Now tell me, since you like to make baseless ASSumptions, where in my post did I say that I would get an adrenaline rush to imagine myself saving the day at some shopping mall? Does one having the ability to defend themselves pose a problem for you? What is with liberals, and the "victim" mentality? Face it. The world is a crazy place, and the utopia that you're looking for does not exist, nor will it ever! But having the means to defend yourself certainly helps.
I am a hunter and a hunters son, and have a lot of big scary guns. I even have a cannon from a casting found in civilized Canada. Women from the 70's raised sons to believe they are female, and weak ones at that.

I have sisters that can sew and put meat on the table and they only have Phd qualifications.

People who call us gun nuts have no idea about guns or anything else very mechanical and haven't got a clue what life is off a couch.

I like how they get a free card to make personal attacks when others get suspended.

I don't worry about what they say, They never had a life to begin with.

And at that they are the cause of what's wrong in the first place.

It is them who have raised a village of evil idiots we have to defend ourselves from.

PC *******s just love their evil spawn. One of them killed my Father and Mother In law. These PC *******s never care about that ever. They think they will control the gun, but at least some of us KNOW BETTER.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 06:09 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am a hunter and a hunters son, and have a lot of big scary guns. I even have a cannon from a casting found in civilized Canada. Women from the 70's raised sons to believe they are female, and weak ones at that.

I have sisters that can sew and put meat on the table and they only have Phd qualifications.

People who call us gun nuts have no idea about guns or anything else very mechanical and haven't got a clue what life is off a couch.

I like how they get a free card to make personal attacks when others get suspended.

It is them who have raised a village of evil idiots we have to defend ourselves from.

PC *******s just love their evil spawn. One of them killed my Father and Mother In law. These PC *******s never care about that ever. They think they will control the gun, but at least some of us KNOW BETTER.
And paranoia is just so attractive. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean THEY aren't after you!

Old 08-02-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
And paranoia is just so attractive. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean THEY aren't after you!
Oh hell I am not paranoid. I carry a gun, there is no reason to be paranoid. I already shot one of you evil pets, and another killed my in laws.

If you think i will ever go unarmed you would have to be moon bat crazy. I have already ridden my motorcycle in 40 sates armed. I won't abide silly gun laws. My life comes before a paper tiger law.

Have a nice time playing with what ever it is in your crotch. That seems to be the only thing PC *******s can do, besides pretend.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Oh hell I am not paranoid. I carry a gun, there is no reason to be paranoid. I already shot one of you evil pets, and another killed my in laws.

If you think i will ever go unarmed you would have to be moon bat crazy. I have already ridden my motorcycle in 40 sates armed. I won't abide silly gun laws. My life comes before a paper tiger law.

Have a nice time playing with what ever it is in your crotch. That seems to be the only thing PC *******s can do, besides pretend.
Talk about pretending. My best guess is that would be you crowing about how bad you are and needing a bike in your crotch to make you feel manly.

I'm a former combat soldier and former cop. I carry a gun. I have nothing I have to prove to anyone and I make no threats. I don't have to. I know where I've been, what I've done and I'm comfortable with it. It's bloviates like you who give the rest of us a bad name.

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 08-02-2013 at 07:43 PM..

Old 08-02-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Talk about pretending. My best guess is that would be you crowing about how bad you are.

I'm a former combat soldier and former cop. I carry a gun. I have nothing I have to prove to anyone and I make no threats. I don't have to. I know where I've been, what I've done and I'm comfortable with it. It's bloviates like you who give the rest of us a bad name.
Do me a favor and stay the hell out of NH USA. (lottery number 36) I carry a Kimber CDP Pro II and or a Remington Rand the cops made sure i would have.

Who is pretending?

It took Swat 3.5 hours to get dressed and go 3 city blocks to where my Father in law and his 2nd wife were stabbed to death in the teens of times each inside their home. My father inlaw was US army 30 years and kodak in classified another 30. His wife was a lawyer. The bad guy was shot in the ankle by one you dumb cops for stealing knives, The system of injustice made sure the bad ass punk was free on bail, and then that punk used one of those knives on my family Easter 1999.

BTW had that kimber in your state too. Your turn to bloviate. Oh what was it like being on high paid welfare. Or were you a good public servant? In any case do not come to NH you wouldn't be welcomed here.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:44 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Just the idea that an American citizen needs to ask someone else for permission (a permit request) just to purchase a self defense handgun is ridiculous and pathetic.
I will live to a ripe old age with out a chunk of iron on my bedside table.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I will live to a ripe old age with out a chunk of iron on my bedside table.
Did you Canada is like a whole other country? Give Allen Rock my best ok?

Old 08-02-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Do me a favor and stay the hell out of NH USA. (lottery number 36) I carry a Kimber CDP Pro II and or a Remington Rand the cops made sure i would have.

Who is pretending?

It took Swat 3.5 hours to get dressed and go 3 city blocks to where my Father in law and his 2nd wife were stabbed to death in the teens of times each inside their home. My father inlaw was US army 30 years and kodak in classified another 30. His wife was a lawyer. The bad guy was shot in the ankle by one you dumb cops for stealing knives, The system of injustice made sure the bad ass punk was free on bail, and then that punk used one of those knives on my family Easter 1999.

BTW had that kimber in your state too. Your turn to bloviate. Oh what was it like being on high paid welfare. Or were you a good public servant? In any case do not come to NH you wouldn't be welcomed here.
I guess it's really true. You do need that bike in your crotch, a denigration of all law enforcement and a "big gun" (Note: I don't have to brag about what I may or may not carry at any given time) to feel like a man. And don't threaten me about where I should or should not go. You just make more of a fool of yourself.

I'm sorry about your family members but it's no excuse for you to be a total ass. Aware and wary of course. But paranoia is a sign of weakness. You should seek help with that.

Kinda funny you tellin' me not to come to NH. The state motto is "Live Free or Die." Last time I checked, I'm still free to move about this country.

G'Day!

Old 08-02-2013, 07:58 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:

I walk alone through this world...I do not need a stick- I do not need a rock - I do not need a gun...all I have is my mind and my spirit...faith and confidence...I am powerful - and fearless...guns? Are for cowards. BUT if need be I do not need a weapon to sustain my life or the lives of those I love....I can create and I can destroy....because I am a noble man...I have the gift of intelligence.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I walk alone through this world...I do not need a stick- I do not need a rock - I do not need a gun...all I have is my mind and my spirit...faith and confidence...I am powerful - and fearless...guns? Are for cowards. BUT if need be I do not need a weapon to sustain my life or the lives of those I love....I can create and I can destroy....because I am a noble man...I have the gift of intelligence.
Some how i don't think these noble words were crossing the mind of my 78 year old father in law, as he was stabbed in the hands, arms, face, chest, and back, watching his wife get the same do you? Do you have any clue to what a gun means in that scenario?

I will never know who called the cops other than all the whole neighborhood. Do you understand what I feel when i tell you it took SWAt 3.5 hours to get dressed and go 3 city blocks?

I know that if there is anything close to a next time for me IF I even make a call, the last people i will make it to will be any COPS

If i need any help I will call the Fire Dept because they will come.

The USA is no longer a civilized place to live. Not even in the White Mountains National Forest area. You google that.

These PC *******s have brought drug and violent related crime here too!.

AND back in the 80s on another little event i shot a bad guy because when i called the cops I got a lecture instead of help. I was told the Police are not my personal body guards.

In the middle of night with a wife and a infant is no time to discover the cops are not going to even bother to lift a pastery tainted finger.

You better be careful how you jugde others as one day may be your turn. Some scumbag may have you in his clutches and be sticking sharp pointy things into your body. Somehow i think your Nobel words won't be on the top of your mind then either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies