Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 04:11 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Great point, there is a large segment of this country that refuses to hold this administration accountable for its lies, broken promises and other failings...thus enabling more failings. People in power must be held accountable.

If men were angels we wouldn't need government.

If politicians were angels we wouldn't need checks and balances.

If Politicians were only part way to Angels we'd still have those checks and balances actually working.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 04:21 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking-Enlightenment View Post
What choice do they have? you're in no mans land if you stand in the way of their objectives hence jfk.

Support the order or else.
Yes- it is that simple and it is that sinister. Most people can not get their minds around the idea that the politicians in the grand loop seem to stick to the traditional means of maintaining great wealth for their elite handlers...which is war and war supplies. They have no choice...and it really shows the powerlessness of government as we know it. People like Hilary and Obama when put under pressure are utterly embarrassed and really hate for their admiring public to know and understand they are powerless.

When one high end weapon is worth a few hundred thousand dollars and there a thousands of such weapons to be sold...few dare stand in the way of such business. The sad part is tax payers pay for the manufacture of weaponry and then private concerns sell them and pocket the profits...If war is to be a way of life and a business then lets be honest and profit share with the tax payer. Of course this would be outrageous because the whole nation would have to admit to being evil.......and no politician or private citizen wants to be seen as evil- They want to be viewed as good..........it's actually quite delusional.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:28 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Great point, there is a large segment of this country that refuses to hold this administration accountable for its lies, broken promises and other failings...thus enabling more failings. People in power must be held accountable.

If men were angels we wouldn't need government.

If politicians were angels we wouldn't need checks and balances.
I suspect it is more likely there are a lot of people not naive enough to think this is something unusual in any Administration.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:32 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I suspect it is more likely there are a lot of people not naive enough to think this is something unusual in any Administration.
Change.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:32 AM

5,035 posts, read 9,224,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I called it !!!

Where do I go to pick up my prize ?
How long ago? I spelled it out here on November 11th. I want my prize!

Old 08-02-2013, 05:40 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Change.
What pray tell do you think this Admin was talking about changing? Assuming that is what your response is referencing.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:20 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Default Obama hiding CIA operatives from Benghazi

The web gets more and more tangled. It appears, as I had said months ago, that the Benghazi operation was to secure armaments supplied to Libyans and send these supplies to Syria. It was just an operation that "went wrong". In perpetuating the cover-up, Obama has created false names and identities for many of the CIA operatives and is attempting to "hide" them from congressional scrutiny.

It may take a few years, but eventually the truth will come out. Will Obama be impeached? Doubtful, as he is more adept than Nixon in covering his tracks.

Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack – The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...r-names-video/

Old 08-02-2013, 06:26 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Considering Obama's a rubber stamp, an empty suit, a mannequin propped up behind the desk, and he's completely isolated from all decision making, I'd say THAT'S the reason he won't be impeached. You want answers, go after the real people in charge. Hillary would be a good start and go from there.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:27 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Oh but didn't you hear? It's just a phony scandal. According to the pos himself. The same dirt bag that said well get to the bottom of it. Not only are we not even going after those reposnsible, this jerk continues to bury the truth.

Come on liberals. Time to stop standing by your man. Only a complete hack would continue to say this Admin isn't covering the truth up.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:30 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Oh but didn't you hear? It's just a phony scandal. According to the pos himself. The same dirt bag that said well get to the bottom of it. Not only are we not even going after those reposnsible, this jerk continues to bury the truth.

Come on liberals. Time to stop standing by your man. Only a complete hack would continue to say this Admin isn't covering the truth up.
By definition, a Bot can only repeat what it's told.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies