Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2013, 12:42 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,444,574 times

Advertisements

I don't believe this story at all.

Funny how the woman conjured up exactly what the man was wearing and how she could smell cigarette smoke and alcohol on him, and she basically described an old homeless redneck as a gay-hating oaf.

I think this is just a trumped-up incident and she is looking for a payday.

Old 08-05-2013, 12:43 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,173,749 times
That writing for that blog was ridiculous.

Old 08-05-2013, 12:47 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,444,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
It appears the incident occurred on 7/30. Mom made contact with the Police on 8/3 and reportedly the Police are investigating. I cannot imagine how much Police time is spent on stuff like this that cannot go anywhere.
Further supporting my opinion she is a just looking for a payoff.

I'm a mom and I would have kicked his a*s and called the cops right then. I wouldn't have cared if people were helping me or not, it's none of their business anyway.

And going on & on about carting the kids in the store and not having to want to pry the headband off his head? Gimme a break. Is she a real mom or what? That's what we do, everyday.

The longer and more detailed the story, the more it is probably a big fat lie.

Old 08-05-2013, 12:48 PM

15,879 posts, read 21,479,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by derosterreich View Post
I can't help but erupt in laughter over the incident.

A stupid mother meets a stupid man, which ultimately leads to the funniest line in the article.

"You'll thank me later, little man!" was solid gold - I almost fell out of my chair in laughter.

No one "helped" you in the Walmart? What did you want them to do liberal lady? Did you want someone to beat the man up since you were so offended by his slurs? I take it violence or verbal assault when it makes you feel better is completely acceptable right?

Hopefully this kid will turn out normal despite the mother being a failure and parading around her kid as a symbolism of her tolerance and I might even add desire for him to be/become a tranny.

That being said, don't touch people's kids and do you really have to drop a "fagg0t" blast right in front of the kid? Profane language shouldn't be spoken to children and a lesser degree to women except extreme circumstances.

Bravo Mr. Booming Voice, you made my day. That lady is a dumb C and you are funny ass hell albeit completely out of control with your mouth in public.
Did you miss the part where Mr. Booming Voice called her 2 year old a horrible name and implied that he deserved to die in a particularly violent manner... all because a TWO YEAR OLD (24 months on this earth) wore a pink bow.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:31 PM

945 posts, read 970,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Did you miss the part where Mr. Booming Voice called her 2 year old a horrible name and implied that he deserved to die in a particularly violent manner... all because a TWO YEAR OLD (24 months on this earth) wore a pink bow.
I did not, but he was simple stating that his sexual preference could lead to violence in general. (Which is true)

The guy is totally out of line and a scumbag for calling the kid a fagg0t and implying that, however my average legal understanding would lead me to believe it is without any criminal wrongdoing.

You do realize this kid will not only be called a fagg0t but much worse on a playground? This mom wants to buck society and have no unintended consequence at the same time. If you want your kid to be some sexually confusing freak-show at age two, then get ready for the backlash.

Again, what he said about doing him a favor was unreal funny to me. I would have laughed as a bystander.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:37 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,524,879 times
I always tell my son be happy he is the oldest and he has a little sister. she wears his hand me down pjs, sometimes jeans or shorts. I told if it would've been the other way around he'd be running around here looking like a hot mess.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:39 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,955,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jews for Jesus View Post
Why would anyone dress up young boys and make them look like girls? I could careless about wearing pink or purple shirts, ties and hats, but definitely not pink girl bows and dresses.
Jesus had long hair and wore a dress...you're not judging are you?

Old 08-05-2013, 01:40 PM

1,075 posts, read 1,774,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I don't believe this story at all.

Funny how the woman conjured up exactly what the man was wearing and how she could smell cigarette smoke and alcohol on him, and she basically described an old homeless redneck as a gay-hating oaf.

I think this is just a trumped-up incident and she is looking for a payday.

I would imagine part of the investigation would involve reviewing Wal-Mart's security footage. They may not have the incident on tape, but it shouldn't be hard to match an individual entering or leaving the store on that day to the description she gave.

Her account did seem a bit embellished which makes me question its veracity. However, drunk rednecks have been known to make an appearance in the aisles of Walmart somewhat more often than we see Halley's Comet, so it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:43 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,783,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by derosterreich View Post
I did not, but he was simple stating that his sexual preference could lead to violence in general. (Which is true)

The guy is totally out of line and a scumbag for calling the kid a fagg0t and implying that, however my average legal understanding would lead me to believe it is without any criminal wrongdoing.

You do realize this kid will not only be called a fagg0t but much worse on a playground? This mom wants to buck society and have no unintended consequence at the same time. If you want your kid to be some sexually confusing freak-show at age two, then get ready for the backlash.

Again, what he said about doing him a favor was unreal funny to me. I would have laughed as a bystander.
No other 2 year old is going to call this 2 year old a fagg0t. A 2 year old has no idea what that means. And by the time he does, he'll have moved on to some other interest: dinosaurs or Blues Clues or something.

Old 08-05-2013, 02:36 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,270,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
And it's wrong for boys to play with dolls and Easy Bake ovens because........?
I guess in your world men don't do a lick of child care or cook?
I gave each of my five boys a small doll when they were very young and I encouraged them to cuddle it and to treat it gently.

They also had plenty of toy cars, plastic army guys, Legos, etc. to play with.

I even bought an Easy Bake oven at a garage sale when my youngest was five or six and he and I played around with that for a while - until he lost interest.

And my boys have all grown up to be wonderful young men, two of them loving and nurturing fathers themselves. They are all compassionate and kind to animals and other people.

I would have not had a problem if any of them had wanted to wear a pink headband to the store, and for those parents who say they would not have allowed it, I wonder if they realize that by making something like that a big deal just makes it an even bigger deal to the child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies