Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2013, 06:43 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,285,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Hmmm? Let's see, maybe because assault is already illegal!!!!
Ok.... Do you think hate crime laws makes assault a legal act? I don't understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 06:43 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,750,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The media wouldn't have done him anything, he's black and black on black crime doesn't get them any ratings.
no but adult beating up teens does hit the media.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:44 PM

18,927 posts, read 14,118,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I understand they beat him up because he was a "snitch" not because he was white. At least the next generation is being brought up with the right priorities.
Or that the white subgroup is less tolerant of predators and drug dealers and will speak out.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Lol, and your statement isn't prejudiced and bigoted? Making such broad assumptions about a group of people based on nothing more than their political affiliation?
Identifying yourself based on a political ideology is not the same as someone's ethnic background. SMH that this has to be explained.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:46 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,007,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no but adult beating up teens does hit the media.
The bus driver wouldn't have had to beat up anyone to stop that attack from taking place. I'm not suggesting that the bus driver should have beaten the 3 boys, that's fairly pointless isn't it?

Old 08-08-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
It does reek of a double standard doesn't it?
Only to conservatives. To normal people, they recognize that grouping conservatives who voluntarily identify with a political ideology is not the same as lumping people on the basis of the ethnicity of their parents. SMH that this has to be explained.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:47 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,900,867 times
Who taught those kids how to punch?

Clearly, there is no Father present in those dudes lives.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:49 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,793,537 times
Black and white civil rights activists must speak up on all human rights abuses- They just can't go through life cherry picking what suits their agenda. Black activists should chime in...I would love to hear Sharpton say - "Please my black brothers - do not abuse your white brothers...we are one people - we are human beings and we are Americans" Why can't he say those magic words before the old bastard passes away from old age?

Old 08-08-2013, 08:38 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,126,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Bringing two co-p***ies along to fight one kid speaks for itself as does your defense of the chicken-**** practice.
Oh yeah? Well we can both play that game.

Shall I post up a video of hundreds of white people ready to pounce on ONE black man for integrating a university?

Imagine that...hundreds...maybe even a few thousand ready to jack up ONE black man.

Yep...that's what I thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
but he gives as good as he recieves so he says? 2000 miles away telling me whats going on in my backyard?
All the posters like some on this subject hurl insults about intelligence when you disagree with their dribble.
Oh...whose nerve got touched now?

YOU'RE the one that decided to tell me all about your crappy hometown...I didn't solicit any information about it. You're the one that told me to jump on some highway that's a few thousand miles from me just so I could see how you guys dealt with "home invaders" (a.k.a. double wide invaders) and now you say that I told you what was happening in your hometown?

Nonsense. I said no such thing.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:44 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,126,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Who taught those kids how to punch?

Clearly, there is no Father present in those dudes lives.
You can tell all that by how someone throws a punch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies