Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 10:01 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
You can't possibly think the school officials don't know who is selling drugs on the school grounds or near by. It would require a sting operation and since it is small fish nothing would be done.

Person A saying person B wanted to sell them drugs is USELESS in court.
My experience says otherwise.

To each his own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2013, 10:05 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Actually it was on front page news. Yesterday. The three black males were arrested and charged with aggravated assault. One was also charge with robbery because he took the kids wallet.

All the boys attend a Drop out prevention school. The white kid told the school administrators that one of the kids tried to sell him drugs earlier that day. Somehow the accused was notified of who told on him and a beat down occurs on a bus.

Soooo, what do you want to discuss? Believe me, if the kid was black and he told on them, he would most assuredly have gotten a beat down as well.

You do know they were at one of the those schools where the pool all the "at risk" (read: bad as sh*t) kids together.

Old 08-06-2013, 10:08 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Actually it was on front page news. Yesterday. The three black males were arrested and charged with aggravated assault. One was also charge with robbery because he took the kids wallet.

All the boys attend a Drop out prevention school. The white kid told the school administrators that one of the kids tried to sell him drugs earlier that day. Somehow the accused was notified of who told on him and a beat down occurs on a bus.

Soooo, what do you want to discuss? Believe me, if the kid was black and he told on them, he would most assuredly have gotten a beat down as well.

You do know they were at one of the those schools where the pool all the "at risk" (read: bad as sh*t) kids together.
Thank God someone else gets it. I'm starting to lose it. Lol.

Old 08-06-2013, 10:54 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,993,509 times
From an article written by a black man:

On top of that, today whites are likely to be victims of blacks. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ 2008 National Crime Victimization Survey, in instances of interracial crimes of violence, 83 percent of the time, a black person was the perpetrator and a white person was the victim. Most interracial assaults are committed by blacks. What’s worse is there’re blacks still alive — such as older members of the Congressional Black Caucus, NAACP and National Urban League — who lived through the times of lynching, Jim Crow and open racism and who remain silent in the face of the current situation.

Source: Unprovoked Black Gang Attacks on White People –

Old 08-06-2013, 10:59 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,755,730 times
It's stupid situation. As if the young kids of this generation have to pay back for the sins of previous generations of white racists. These black thugs are just that. They deserve no excuses. One generation cannot justly attone the sins of another. Nor are past insults an excuse for such violence and criminality.

Old 08-06-2013, 11:42 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Because kids are always whipping some other kid's ass somewhere in America.

Did the kid die? Apparently not.

That's why.

Right.

It's only a racist attack if white kids beat up a black kid.

Ballsy move triple-tagging one white kid by the way.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:43 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I don't care if this seems racist or not...and I am not emotional just proud...I am white- and no black person should dare do harm to part of my racial tribe....WOW....I just sounded like a white supremist for a moment...oh dear.............Yah I may as well say it....I can't stand the thought of a bunch of wack job black kids beating on white skin............................of course there is not me redeeming alternative...I never want to see a group of white kids beating on black skin either..

Are we not allowed to be protective of our race- blacks are and that seems fine....so why can't white people get "emotional" about it- sorry but being white I relate more to white children than black ones....I guess I am just a red neck at heart.
Proud? Of what? Being white? LMAO...

That's your top accomplishment?

"Are we not allowed to be protective of our race?" "And no black person should dare to harm to part of my racial tribe?"

SMH...get help.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Right.

It's only a racist attack if white kids beat up a black kid.

Ballsy move triple-tagging one white kid by the way.
You dudes are incredibly emotional. You all sound like chicks.

Ballsy move, huh? You think that's the first time a kid has ever been beat up by more than one person? Really?

You've been beat up before (although i'm sure it didn't take 3 people to do it), did you run to the media and report it?

Old 08-07-2013, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
huh that is garbage^. If 3 white kids kicked a black kids ass it would be all over, everywhere.
Nonsense. You live in a Fox News bubble, that's all. White kids kicking some black kids ass and black kids kicking some white kids ass happens ALL THE TIME! This is a nation of well over 300 million people. There is no chance that this stuff isn't happening given the numbers and stupidity of teenage kids.

You clowns have gotta stop thinking that just because it doesn't happen on your block or isn't posted on Youtube, then it must not be happening.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Old 08-07-2013, 01:37 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,701,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
I saw that...ill be honest its messed up, made me mad, and i feel bad for that kid. If i was his dad, i would have to try to show him how to defend himself. Those guys that were hitting him were animals amd tbere is no reason why someone should get beat like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies