Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 02:38 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,693,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You dudes are incredibly emotional. You all sound like chicks.

Ballsy move, huh? You think that's the first time a kid has ever been beat up by more than one person? Really?

You've been beat up before (although i'm sure it didn't take 3 people to do it), did you run to the media and report it?
Hahaha...didnt take more than 3 people lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2013, 02:49 AM

11,999 posts, read 12,860,299 times
I have seen this on MSM and there have been threads about it.

There isn't much of a mystery-the boys were all enrolled in a disciplinary school and one snitched on the others. Not saying that it's right but it's hardly a surprise. Everything being recorded on high quality video is the difference today.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:37 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,854,490 times
I don't see why this is about race.

It doesn't sound like a random attack nor does it sound like race was a primary factor.

Not every time a white or a black person beats the s--t out of each other does it mean that race was factor. There have been black people I have gotten along with and there have been black people I haven't and in only one case do I think that he didn't like me because I was white (this Jamaican guy who when he said "whiteboy" he pretty much hissed it through his teeth with real venom and that has been the only time that I have ever felt it was meant as an insult and it gave me an idea what it must be like to be called "n----r").

The race baiters (both black and white) need to calm down or least join the Klan or New Black Panthers and quit stinking up this forum.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:55 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,345,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Actually it was on front page news. Yesterday. The three black males were arrested and charged with aggravated assault. One was also charge with robbery because he took the kids wallet.

All the boys attend a Drop out prevention school. The white kid told the school administrators that one of the kids tried to sell him drugs earlier that day. Somehow the accused was notified of who told on him and a beat down occurs on a bus.

Soooo, what do you want to discuss? Believe me, if the kid was black and he told on them, he would most assuredly have gotten a beat down as well.

You do know they were at one of the those schools where the pool all the "at risk" (read: bad as sh*t) kids together.
They should just let the losers dropout. Wasting money.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:59 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,345,043 times
What I find most interesting about this thread is that the black posters on here are quite dismissive about the beating. The bus driver thought it was quite serious that he exclaimed he thought the boys were going to kill him. I assume this isn't the first fight the bus driver has seen.

Black folks are too permissive about the violence our young men commit. I was never jumped by 3 boys and stomped on. Sorry this doesnt happen everyday.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:12 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,854,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
What I find most interesting about this thread is that the black posters on here are quite dismissive about the beating. The bus driver thought it was quite serious that he exclaimed he thought the boys were going to kill him. I assume this isn't the first fight the bus driver has seen.

Black folks are too permissive about the violence our young men commit. I was never jumped by 3 boys and stomped on. Sorry this doesnt happen everyday.
Unfortunately, it does happen every day.

I am just saying that I don't think it is racial. At least not in this case. I do think that the kids are bastards and should face charges.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:19 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,414,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
The color of their skin is reversed. If it had been a black boy beaten by three white boys, it would be all over the news and we'd have, at the very least, cries for a civil rights lawsuit. It's just not news if a white child is attacked. It's only news if a black child is attacked.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:20 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,414,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
Unfortunately, it does happen every day.

I am just saying that I don't think it is racial. At least not in this case. I do think that the kids are bastards and should face charges.

While I agree with you, if the color of their skin had been reversed the media would MAKE IT about race. The media seems to assume a racial motive if a white person attacks a black person but not if a black person attacks a white person.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:26 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,351,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
This confirms my suspicions that conservatives choose to be deaf, blind & dumb.
and yet liberals are responsible for obama...

that makes them about stupid as dung

Old 08-07-2013, 06:52 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,351,322 times
looks like obama has more sons then he remembered
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies