Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 07:14 AM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times

Advertisements

The ultimate Obama gaff ignored was the 57 states with one more to go statement.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:16 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well, in case you did not notice, obama was elected, and since then, GW is well in the clear as GW mis-speaks are well below the current mis-speaks of obama...
Clear, as in clear in memory. I don't get people who think its taboo to talk about Bush. Is it that painful?

Old 08-08-2013, 09:31 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Obama has a problem that plagues many highly intelligent people: his brain moves faster than his mouth. Hence, you get remarks like Charleston and gulf coast cities being combined in the same sentence even though they originated in multiple thoughts. Bush and Quayle do not have this problem.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:01 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Ah newsbusters, the bastion is RWspeak.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:28 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Clear, as in clear in memory. I don't get people who think its taboo to talk about Bush. Is it that painful?
Nope clear as is does not have to worry anymore about how bad his gafs were....because obama has out done him by many many times over.

What pain? The only reason you guys bring up bush is to attempt to make obama look better...but are are failing....

Old 08-08-2013, 10:35 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope clear as is does not have to worry anymore about how bad his gafs were....because obama has out done him by many many times over.
Did it worry you back then? It never worried me, and it does not worry me now, but I don't see why I should pretend it never happened.

Quote:
What pain? The only reason you guys bring up bush is to attempt to make obama
look better...but are are failing...
There must be pain, since you insist that Bush is an out-of-bounds topic, never to be discussed again, and you seen insulted every time his name is mentioned. As for Obama, I don't give a rats ass what you, or anyone says about him. I did not vote for either Bush, or Obama, so I don't feel the need to defend either one. It's just that when you cling to stuff like what he said in Leno show, which just doesn't have the juice, it makes you look a little desperate.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:35 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
They ignore Obama screw ups, but report SNL skit spoofs of Republicans as actual news. But there's no double standard according to the hypocrites/liberals.
Now tell me that you haven't seen SNL spoofing ALL the politicians - including Hillary and Obama. IF you haven't - then you haven't been watching SNL

Old 08-08-2013, 10:42 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Did it worry you back then? It never worried me, and it does not worry me now, but I don't see why I should pretend it never happened. .
It never worried me either, but to say bush is still in the lead with the worst gafs...please....and yes bush made gafs all the time....never said you had to forget about it.

Quote:
There must be pain, since you insist that Bush is an out-of-bounds topic, never to be discussed again, and you seen insulted every time his name is mentioned. .
When you show me where I said this, it will deserve an answer....

Quote:
As for Obama, I don't give a rats ass what you, or anyone says about him. I did not vote for either Bush, or Obama, so I don't feel the need to defend either one. It's just that when you cling to stuff like what he said in Leno show, which just doesn't have the juice, it makes you look a little desperate.
Then, for someone who is complaing as much as you are, you are either lying, or just not truthfull with yourself....

Who's clinging? It happened, you are making the remark the bush is still far worse (are you clinging) than obama......talk about desperate....you bring up stuff from a miniumn of 4+ years ago...see look at what bush did...now who is clingy and desperate....

Old 08-08-2013, 10:51 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Obama has a problem that plagues many highly intelligent people: his brain moves faster than his mouth. Hence, you get remarks like Charleston and gulf coast cities being combined in the same sentence even though they originated in multiple thoughts. Bush and Quayle do not have this problem.
Isn't it obvious that the reason Obama says all these stupid things is because he's so gosh-darned smart?

What color is the sky in your world?

Old 08-08-2013, 10:53 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,174,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
They went on a feeding frenzy whenever Quayle or Bush Jr. made themselves appear as fools. Where is the media on this?

ABC, CBS and NBC Morning Shows Bypass Obama's Gaffes on Jay Leno | Media Research Center

Barack did NOT misspeak. He is just stupid and does not know or understand the correct answer. The Cliff notes version of the United States is not knowledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies