Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 01:03 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times

Advertisements

Man, Joe the Plumber is a mean drunk...

Old 08-08-2013, 01:07 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
In other words, this company doesn't actually exist.
no it doesn't. if it did, I wouldn't use it even though I am a respectable, even uppity black woman. I don't want smelly internet trolls in my house. I've stopped giving business to smelly trolls.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:10 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Our local Stormfronters always seem to think people will believe their lies.
you mean he's not a successful mixed business owner?

Old 08-08-2013, 01:12 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,950 times
Better title: I've STOPPED DENYING my RACISM!

Old 08-08-2013, 01:14 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Allrighty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
This will end well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Decided today would be a fine day to race bait, did you? That type of behavior is not limited to blacks, nor is it the behavior of the majority of blacks - in the ghetto or not. Sheesh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
By mixed he means half irish and half english.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
So... you haven't stopped serving black customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
In other words, this company doesn't actually exist.
Thanks for the chuckles! That's about all this thread was good for but - I needed them.

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
This will end well.
LOL!

that right there made me laugh. Well played Dane... Well played!

945 posts, read 968,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayafternoons View Post
Trubred

Your no American in my book,
Don't mistake yourself for something you are most likely not. I am from an upper class suburb, where it is basically almost unheard of not to go to a university after highschool to obtain at least a masters degree. Trust, trust, you wouldbe referred to as low class as soon as you demonstrate this type of ignorance.
I'm calling into question whether you have any 'education' of substance. Generically speaking you may have a "Masters" but that is such a wide scale of difficulty and practicality that is could range from impressive to laughable, probably the latter.

While your attempt to belittle him with your own class-based slur and judgment of his rights, it shows how moronic and little you know about being 'American' and how you live outside of the world of critical-thinking.

He operates a business which is an extension of him as an individual. If he chooses to exercise his right to expression or free speech by catering to certain demographics however he sees fit that is the essence of America(n) despite how you personally feel about (and you are just a 3rd party).

I am indifferent on your business plan, I don't know enough about your personal experience in your line or work of the clientele you have engaged with to throw stones at your decision. However, the principle idea of your argument should be allowed and tolerated, that is 100% American despite the personal (and emotional) reaction by people.

So, to those of you who are far more reasonable and 'American' let me leave you with this line.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
-Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Old 08-08-2013, 01:16 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Okeedokee.

Shenanigans, party of one.

Or, in other words:

Or to clarify, you buried the needle, sport.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:17 PM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBredAmerican View Post
Forum members:

I am mixed race myself and own a small business. I have recently decided to stop serving ghetto customers. I will still do business with decent black people that can speak decent English and conduct themselves in a respectable manner. But I will no longer deal with the marble-mouthed gutter trash from what I know to be the "black" ghetto areas. I'm tired of them scheduling and then cancelling and then rescheduling several times for one stupid job and then rearranging my schedule each time, costing me time and money. I'm tired of showing up for a scheduled appointment only to find out the person isn't there, "went to the store", will be back in "5 minutes" which turns into 1/2 an hour, what's to change the location of the job after I arrive there.

I'm tired of some 3rd party that is supposed to pay for their work not being there and not reachable by phone or being told to start the job while they leave to go look for them. I'm tired of hearing and seeing the way they treat each other and the way they are constantly smacking, threatening and verbally abusing their children. I'm tired of walking through trash, dog ****, broken glass, dirty diapers, old socks, trash and debris just to get to their front door. I'm tired of those onhand always being preoccupied with what race I am or might be, as if it made a difference to the quality of the job I did or whether they wanted to deal with me. I'm tired of shirtless degenerates that I know full well don't have a job pulling out wads of small denomination cash to pay me.

I'm tired of showing up at 11am or noon only to find every single person in the house asleep and too lazy to get up and answer the door. I'm tired of having to try and decipher what is being said to me in "English" so distorted, slack-jawwed and broken as to be sometimes incomprehensible. I'm tired of never knowing if I will be robbed or have my tools stolen or vehicle vandalized to minute I turn my back. I'm tired of hearing the term "he baby daddy" and "my daddy's other girlfren" out of loud, belligerent, ill-mannered children who are often filthy and improperly dressed. I'm tired of the entitlement nature of whole communities of people who have never produced a single thing of societal value between them probably their entire lives.

I'm just tired of it all. I grew up in an urban environment but it has only gotten worse, so much worse since then. There is no hope of society ever retrieving these people. Its like a whole 3rd World country exists within just blocks of normal, everyday America. Sad. A national disgrace, too far gone to correct. I have made this decision with a heavy heart.

careful, while you speak the truth, there will be many on here that call you a racist, which is down right unintelligent....

Old 08-08-2013, 01:18 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Better title: I've STOPPED DENYING my RACISM!

How refreshing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies