Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2013, 07:01 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times

Advertisements

Putin is an actual man.

Obama is a perpetual adolescent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2013, 07:37 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Russia didn't cancel their meeting with Kerry.
Showed up and Kerry had to do some indirect apologizing.

Here's a comment Russia gave to the press while standing next to Kerry:

Russian foreign minister tells US to behave 'like grown-ups' - Telegraph
"We need to work as grown-ups," he told a press conference in Washington alongside John Kerry, the US Secretary of State. "This is what we do. And we hope that this will be reciprocal".
Conceding the two states at times have "colliding and conflicting interests", Mr Kerry yesterday tried to salvage scraps of co-operation on issues such as the Syrian civil war and missile defence.

Old 08-10-2013, 07:44 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Putin is an actual man.

Obama is a perpetual adolescent.
That was something I noticed in the beginning or Obama's tenure. He seemed to have this jock like swagger when he walked...It was just too casual and he did not seem to be a serious guy. Acting like a man is becoming unpopular in the west. Actually if you behave like a man - people view you as some sort of barbarian...but if you behave like a girly sensitive flake...they admire something that is weak. The rest of the world is a very tough place. Westerners had better realize this. For instance I remember a while back they sent an openly gay "man" to negotiate with some tough middle eastern leaders...You don't do that..it's considered an insult. Also - if a nation is still a patriarchy - you send a patriarch...not Hillary...it's realistic and common sense.

Old 08-10-2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
That was something I noticed in the beginning or Obama's tenure. He seemed to have this jock like swagger when he walked...It was just too casual and he did not seem to be a serious guy. Acting like a man is becoming unpopular in the west. Actually if you behave like a man - people view you as some sort of barbarian...but if you behave like a girly sensitive flake...they admire something that is weak. The rest of the world is a very tough place. Westerners had better realize this. For instance I remember a while back they sent an openly gay "man" to negotiate with some tough middle eastern leaders...You don't do that..it's considered an insult. Also - if a nation is still a patriarchy - you send a patriarch...not Hillary...it's realistic and common sense.
Maybe it depends on the woman. Condi Rice was well respected among those nations where women aren't equal.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:02 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,210,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan's Dad View Post
A commie KGB agent he may have been but at least he carries himself as a man.

Obama is a petulant, whiny punk.

Every time I see him I think "did one of the Fat Albert cartoon characters come to life and become president?"
By time Obama leaves office - PBUH - petulant will have become a verb.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:39 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,462,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Obama and Putin are two birds from the same nest in case you haven't been paying attention. Not many of the obamites do though just swoon back and forth and hail the great leader they think they have in their midst.
For once I agree with one of your posts.

Sycophants on either side of the aisle are pretty pitiful and Obama's have certainly come out in force here. They think he can do no wrong while thinking people are wondering what he's done right. The country is certainly no better off now than it was five years ago no matter how the numbers are spun. What I wouldn't give for a well-qualified Independent to be in office to tell both major parties to pound sand and grow up.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:52 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
I see. Your president acting like a buffon doesn't affect you? Say what?

You do realize the worlds a stage and Obama's the organ grinder's monkey when he behaves like that don't you?

America is represented by that fool and as such he takes you down whatever road his silliness and arrogance decides on your behalf.

Don't be surprised if Putin abandons his misguided attempt at playing fair and instead of making the next guy live in an airport for a few days he put's him up in a penthouse suite somewhere with his own 18 year old maid to cater to his every whim. You greed driven sons of guns would be lining up to grab whatever you could from the hard drives in the Pentagon and filling CHARTER flights to get your azzes over there and cash in. And your country would deserve it for letting a retarded ego do your speaking for you!

Putin's the one showing some semblance of maturity in this little tete-et-tete.
I am glad you said that. I just can't believe what i saw yesterday. Anyone who takes this idiot of a president as smart must have a hollow head in the first place.

It's to the point now the little narcissist is only good for a organ grinder's monkey. I expect Putin on the doorstep ready to take over.

It's not like that FOOL Obama is going to do a thing about it.... I am saying, what's he going to do about it? Stutter and talk jive?

Old 08-10-2013, 09:00 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,856,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
like the kid in the back of the classroom:

Obama on Putin: “He Looks Like a Bored Kid in the Back of the Classroom” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Damn, where's that reset button again!
Bambi needs to learn some diplomacy. What if Putin had said Obama looks like a "thug from the hood"? We don't elect a POTUS to name call leaders of other countries, we elect him to practice diplomacy and improve our standing. Obama is a JOKE.....the biggest joke ever played on the citizens of the US.

Old 08-10-2013, 09:00 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Do some reading on the net.. two alleged gay lovers of Obama died in 2007. Obama is really pushing the gay agenda now.. never saw a president so fired up about gayness before.. Putin has legislation against gays now in Russia and Obama is pushing gay marriage , and even thinking about boycotting the Olympics.. on a gay reason..going too far for a straight pres.
These days I try to avoid reading anything about that fool. He lost his chance years ago, so far as us concerned with me. In the big plan me is very small, but in the big plan Obama just took himself out.

He succeeded in what no man has done before and fully inserted his head in his own ass.

I see your point, and it certainly is a good one, even if it's incorrect which I doubt.

I can't wait to see what Putin does. I just hope he uses a little more class than an 'organ grinder's monkey'.

I know that remark will be called racist, but it is what it is.

If this is how a president wants to be portrayed in history who am I to stop it?

Sure did have his puppet strings moving yesterday. He is getting to be like the biggest nightmare ever.

Old 08-10-2013, 09:02 AM

Kerry tried to clean up the mess left by Obama.
At least there are some adults in this administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies