Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2013, 10:45 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supine

The NSA has followed me for years.

There are plenty of Americans more prone to killing other
Americans off of the most frivolous things, or murdering a parent and abducting
her daughter while running off into the woods, than I am, so, I give a damn
about the NSA and I'm not worried about them. Half of them come from yuppie a__
backgrounds anyways. They don't have the first clue as to what suffering is.
I'll smack one of those f___ right up side their heads.

So, since I'm
unlikely to kill Americans or run away abducting their children... I guess that
makes me unAmerican.

Violent week leaves 23 hit by gunfire; 5 arrested
in homicides
Suuuuuure, you would. Internet bada$$es are a dime a dozen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2013, 10:51 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
And how would they know the details? Could it be...oh, yes...the constant barrage of pro-homosexual mass media that's thrown at them all day long?
Oh really? You're seeing images & videos of gay sex all day long? Where have you seen this specifically, do tell!

Old 08-11-2013, 10:59 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
The NSA has followed me for years.

There are plenty of Americans more prone to killing other Americans off of the most frivolous things, or murdering a parent and abducting her daughter while running off into the woods, than I am, so, I give a damn about the NSA and I'm not worried about them. Half of them come from yuppie a__ backgrounds anyways. They don't have the first clue as to what suffering is. I'll smack one of those f___ right up side their heads.

So, since I'm unlikely to kill Americans or run away abducting their children... I guess that makes me unAmerican.

Violent week leaves 23 hit by gunfire; 5 arrested in homicides
What are you even going on about? Take your long posts & stay on topic.

Old 08-11-2013, 11:00 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
What are you even going on about? Take your long posts & stay on topic.
More like take your long posts and get lost!!!

Old 08-11-2013, 11:52 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
I think it is an interesting comment. I think homosexual and bisexual athletes really don't help or hurt. I just look at them as what they are, athletes. Your sexual preference does noting when it comes to ability. The only thing I can think of is that more competition makes better athletes because they want to be the best and now say 30% of the athletes are out because Russians don't want homosexuals.

As for Obama's statement, it's hard to prove if they are weaker or stronger for doing that outside of the possibility of more athletes creating internal competition for the spots. Another somewhat misguided Obama quote.

Old 08-11-2013, 12:21 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,336,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Smell View Post
^Stalin and Hitler would agree enthusiastically with the bolded^.

Thank you for admitting to your bigotry straight on. There is progress! Congratulations on bringing science and its 'supposed' truths into your deck, too. Much more salient than the race card and long-dead tyrannical humanitarian association smears.

And yes I pity homosexuals and hope for them the best of luck. I must endure those who argue on their behalf.
Are you effing kidding me?! How delusional are you? Stalin would have sent people pushing for human rights straight to the gulags and Hitler would have sent them to concentration camps.

And I pity YOU. You are a nothing more than a bigot blinded by prejudice. So blinded that you are grasping frantically to any smart ass comment trying to defend yourself. Grow up and get help, you need it!

Old 08-11-2013, 02:11 PM

1,160 posts, read 1,430,959 times
It's truly ironic that Russia has become a more moral society than America. We have no place preaching our perverted morals to them in the name of so-called "human rights". Their granting asylum to Snowden is eerily similar to our granting asylum to Solzinetsin when the Soviet union was the Evil Empire.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:13 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Here was the question Obama was asked:

"Thank you, Mr. President. I wanted to ask about some of the foreign policy fallout from the disclosure of the NSA programs that you discussed. Your spokesman said yesterday that there’s no question that the U.S. relationship with Russia has gotten worse since Vladimir Putin took office. How much of that decline do you attribute directly to Mr. Putin, given that you seem to have had a good working relationship with his predecessor? Also will there be any additional punitive measures taken against Russia for granting asylum to Edward Snowden? Or is canceling the September summit really all you can do given the host of issues the U.S. needs Russian cooperation for? Thank you."

If you can't see how it is not surprising that Obama talked about the Olympics, given that question, then I would like to ask you to refrain from posting anymore anti-gay threads on this forum until someone specifically asks you for your thoughts on gay people. Thanks!

Where is "gay" in this question?

Old 08-11-2013, 03:23 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
"If Russia doesn't have gay or lesbian athletes, then it will probably make their team weaker"

Is the quote and I can't seem to find what's wrong with it. It's simple math... if even 1% of your population is gay, and you exclude them from sports, you've now decreased your talent pool by 1%. You've very likely, in some sport, bumped a superior gay athlete for a less qualified straight athlete.
Is'nt that like saying that "if the blacks in America boycott the Olympics it would make the U.S team weaker"?

Old 08-11-2013, 03:25 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker5in1 View Post
It's truly ironic that Russia has become a more moral society than America. We have no place preaching our perverted morals to them in the name of so-called "human rights". Their granting asylum to Snowden is eerily similar to our granting asylum to Solzinetsin when the Soviet union was the Evil Empire.
Do you really consider them a more "moral sociey" when thae have racists running for political party (and winning) and have bands of Nazis running around terrorizing immigrants
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies