Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 08:18 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times

Advertisements

This person was a transwoman, not a gay man. Sexual orientation and sexual identity are two completely different issues.

What most likely happened was she simply wanted to experience life as a normal young woman and was killed by bigotry. It is absolutely disgusting. If you disagree with someone's lifestyle, just leave them be. I disagree with the horribly Nicene Christian church up the street, that praises their creator (Satan) loudly all the time. What, would it be okay for me to grab a molotov cocktail and burn it to the ground in the name of all the innocent Gnostics that people like them massacred while playing true Norwegian black metal? Of course not.

Even if you don't like what someone is doing, the civilized thing is simply to let them be. As we can see Jamaica has more than its share of barbarians among its population.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2013, 08:18 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
First-hand knowledge?

Why do you homosexuals always want to associate others with yourselves??

Old 08-11-2013, 08:20 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Why do you homosexuals always want to associate others with yourselves??
U mad bro?

Old 08-11-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
He knew the culture he lived in. What made him think he could dress like a woman and prance around at a straight party in a slum in Jamaica?

Well than by your logic the preacher who showed up at the GAY PRIDE FEST in SEATTLE with a sign CONDEMNING HOMOSEXUALITY should also have "known the culture" and you should also wonder "what made him think he could prance around with a bible at a gay party in the middle of secular, modern Seattle?"

SHOCKING VIDEO: Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival - Fox Nation

What's good for the goose....

Old 08-11-2013, 08:23 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
He wasn't murdered because he was a transgender. He was murdered because he dressed up like a woman, tried to pass for a woman, went to a straight party where apparently he fooled a straight man who became extremely offended that he was tricked into becoming sexually attracted to a man.

I knew a guy from Vermont who flirted with a woman at a club, at the end of the night he started kissing her and then got really upset and really angry to find that this "woman" had a penis and balls under "her" dress. And I would say that in that case, this transgender person was completely in the wrong for trying to pass for a woman, I also would consider it sexual assault and akin to attempted rape.

Again, I don't care what gays, lesbians and transgenders do, but don't try to force your agenda on straight people. Don't try to convert us to your lifestyle. Just be with consenting adults who have your same way of life.
people trick people into sleeping with them all the time in many ways. this is not criminal. how about people be more cautious if they're worried about being tricked.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:24 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
U mad bro?

Not at all. Just tired of ignorance. You people think that anyone against homosexuality is a closeted homo. Ridiculous.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
people trick people into sleeping with them all the time in many ways. this is not criminal. how about people be more cautious if they're worried about being tricked.

And that happens a lot less than people think. I was in the gay neighborhood in Seattle and a very cute girl was talking to me and she let me know right away that she was not even transgendered but was CD (cross-dresser)

Transexuals ARE people born in the wrong sex. Drag Queens are people who just perform and CDs are people who dress as another gender of kicks. There are so many ignorant people who don't understand these things.

But I knew, as a straight guy, that you have to watch out in a gay neighborhood...and I also knew she was a boy when we started making out.

The difference between "straight" and "curios" is four servings of Meyers rum and club soda...

Old 08-11-2013, 08:35 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times
People around the world don't give a damn about what Americans think about them. Everybody is not P.C. like americans are. Homosexuality is not excepted in a lot of parts of the world.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:36 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
And that happens a lot less than people think. I was in the gay neighborhood in Seattle and a very cute girl was talking to me and she let me know right away that she was not even transgendered but was CD (cross-dresser)

Transexuals ARE people born in the wrong sex. Drag Queens are people who just perform and CDs are people who dress as another gender of kicks. There are so many ignorant people who don't understand these things.

But I knew, as a straight guy, that you have to watch out in a gay neighborhood...and I also knew she was a boy when we started making out.

The difference between "straight" and "curios" is four servings of Meyers rum and club soda...
and, let's be honest, most of the time you can tell. I have never met a transgendered man (female to male) who I couldn't tell used to be a female. some people just believe what they want to get freaky, but want to get embarrassed when others find out. we know how the game is played. one of my best friends is gay and he used to do drag shows. "straight" men used to come on to him all the time. he stopped hooking up with them when he realized what they were all about.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:38 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Fanciful and wishful thinking on the part of this young man...not to mention horrifically bad judgement . I don't think he was asking for trouble- I believe he was not thinking- Jamaica is a really rough place were straight macho men who challenge each other can kill one another in a heart beat. You don't wander into a den of lions if you are a sheep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies