Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2013, 08:35 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
From the TOS.

Want to try again?

Then leave the thread - you have nothing to contribute.

Bye.
Interesting that everyone that has explained the facts of life to you and have shown you that you are getting your panties in a wad over nothing, other than your God given right to create more trash, you have ignored, and those that got frustrated with your game, you threaten with the mods. My my, being away for a while only makes coming back by and seeing such nonesense posted as a legit topic is simply sad.
Oh well, some things never change.
Now back to whatever it was you were doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2013, 08:47 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Interesting that everyone that has explained the facts of life to you and have shown you that you are getting your panties in a wad over nothing, other than your God given right to create more trash, you have ignored, and those that got frustrated with your game, you threaten with the mods. My my, being away for a while only makes coming back by and seeing such nonesense posted as a legit topic is simply sad.
Oh well, some things never change.
Now back to whatever it was you were doing.
LOL!

Please quote the exact post within this thread that Harrier has threatened anyone "with the mods".

What you can't?

Harrier already knew that.

Now fly back to your cave, please, unless you wish to contribute meaningfully to the discussion at hand, which involves the San Francisco plastic bag ban.

Thank you.

(Harrier knows that he has won when the libs will discuss anything but the topic of the thread - when they have to deflect, deflect, deflect, it is evidence that they have no ammunition).

Old 08-13-2013, 08:48 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
The culprit of the carnage?

Plastic bag bans.

Liberals, in their overzealous concern over bodies of water and the inhabitants therein, have managed to kill people who would have lived had they been able to use plastic bags instead of being forced at gunpoint to use reusable bags.

The "green" cloth conveyances can easily spread bacteria and cause disease, and have done exactly that with confirmed instances of E Coli infection occurring in close correlation to the beginning of the ban in San Francisco.

The Disgusting Consequences of Plastic-Bag Bans - Bloomberg

Here is the abstract of the paper cited - click on "Download" to read the full report.

Grocery Bag Bans and Foodborne Illness by Jonathan Klick, Joshua D. Wright :: SSRN

Keep this in mind next time a plastic bag ban is considered in your neck of the woods, and also remember it when you are tempted to vote for someone with a "D" after their name.

Vote for someone else - and save your life.

Liberalism kills people - shouldn't it be banned?
It's killing lefties.

No biggie.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:34 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:
LOL!

Please quote the exact post within this thread that Harrier has threatened anyone "with the mods".

What you can't?

Harrier already knew that.

Now fly back to your cave, please, unless you wish to contribute meaningfully to the discussion at hand, which involves the San Francisco plastic bag ban.

Thank you.

(Harrier knows that he has won when the libs will discuss anything but the topic of the thread - when they have to deflect, deflect, deflect, it is evidence that they have no ammunition).
Harrier, I am definitely on your wavelength with regard to this thread, but man, you're starting to sound like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs and it's creeping me out badly.

"It puts the lotion in the plastic bag". LOL

20yrsinBranson

Old 08-13-2013, 09:45 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Ehhh, it's not worthwhile. I'll still with my off-topic post.

IF a person is so stupid as to put raw meat into a reusable bag and not wash it OR mix it with other items, then they are beyond my help.
Yep. Worthy of a Darwin award.

Last edited by weltschmerz; 08-13-2013 at 10:09 PM..

Old 08-13-2013, 09:50 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Oh did he hurt your feelings?

He really should apologize.

Though I really do get where he is coming from, but i'm no psychiatrist and am not qualified to make any such suggestions regardless of TOS

-- now you better backup from your computer. I know you are really worried about 5 people dying per year from bag contamination. . but keyboards are thought to kill up to 7 per year
Harrier should be even more worried about his cat than plastic bags. What with Cat Scratch Fever and toxoplasmosis and all.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:59 PM

3,026 posts, read 3,646,980 times
This thread is a joke. It's not the bag's fault that people get e-coli and die from cloth bags simply because smelly hippies don't believe is washing bags with soap. Ever heard of the Darwin Awards?

Old 08-13-2013, 10:01 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacierx View Post
This thread is a joke. It's not the bag's fault that people get e-coli and die from cloth bags because they are smelly hippies who don't believe is washing bags with soap. Ever heard of the Darwin Awards?
You are correct - it is not the bag's fault.

The fault belongs to the leftist, nanny statist, liberal Board of Supervisors who took the choice of using safer plastic bags away from the people of S.F, by mandating that plastic bags cannot be offered by merchants to their customers.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:02 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Harrier should be even more worried about his cat than plastic bags. What with Cat Scratch Fever and toxoplasmosis and all.
This is true. lol

Old 08-13-2013, 10:04 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Hahahaha......

Anyone who thinks Harrier has "won" anything is delusional.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies