Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 07:43 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,442,923 times

Advertisements

Obama doesn't need people praying to or for him after all him and the cia have there very own flesh eating ghouls they can unleash on the unsuspecting world. Although they call them Trollocs and not zombies they are somewhat man shaped but with the twisted heads of animals and they live to kill. He also has "myrddral" which are like the leaders of these trollocs only they are eyeless and truly twisted forms who are pure evil and and kill with a look. Then you have your average conservative commonly known as a "darkfriend" these are the ones who are devoted to the "dark lord" and are everywhere in our society. Although I do wonder who are the ones that are considered "the chosen" ??? These are the special group of people who have been gifted with powers I believe palin is one of them perhaps cheney too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2013, 07:47 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,136,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colcat View Post
Nope, they are not praying to him. They are praying for him. Totally different.
I'm glad you pointed that out. Obamabots will do anything to deflect any criticism of the new Messiah.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:48 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

Prayer for President Barack Obama - YouTube

First off, I dont think it was the kids idea, but though that wouldnt shock me either given that some schools have sung hymns to Obama. Most likely, this kids parent put him up to this and is taping it. Absolutely disgusting. Its been mentioned before, but there has never been such idol worship of a POTUS before. Weve seen it since 2008, a bunch of sheep, creepo weirdo people practically worship the man. Its like a damn cult.

This parent should be ashamed, but sadly, I am sure they are proud. Instead of using their kid though, and making him think its just great to pray to a man, they shouldve just filmed their own sorry ass praying.
No more disturbing than praying to something that doesn't exist.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:56 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,136,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
YES, and Mr. Hussein will use his private paramilitary unit to force his hand.....3rd term anyone:

Paramilitary Obama Youth Corps - YouTube
ROLMAO It looks more like fat camp to me........
Thank God that sorry S.O.B. can't run for a 3rd term..

Old 08-12-2013, 08:08 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
What did you expect for the teacher of victims.
Once taught to be a victim, always a victim.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:14 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,122,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Thank God ...
Thanking God is just as disturbing as praying to Obama.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:23 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,908,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
Yeah, how is this any different from praying to the invisible man in the sky? At least Obama friggin exists.
If you can't make that distinction...then I feel very, very sorry for you.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:36 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,122,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
Yeah, how is this any different from praying to the invisible man in the sky? At least Obama friggin exists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
If you can't make that distinction...then I feel very, very sorry for you.
The distinction is very clear. The invisible man in the sky is in one's imagination and has done no harm to others (from the perspective of the individual with wild imagination). Obama is a real person who has caused tangible good and harm to people (depending on the perspective of the individual). However, praying to either, is a sign of being in need is psychiatric attention.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:39 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,274,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafferty Daniel View Post
Hmm, he's black and so is the President. Weird.
White-black. Not black.

Old 08-12-2013, 09:56 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,316,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

Prayer for President Barack Obama - YouTube

First off, I dont think it was the kids idea, but though that wouldnt shock me either given that some schools have sung hymns to Obama. Most likely, this kids parent put him up to this and is taping it. Absolutely disgusting. Its been mentioned before, but there has never been such idol worship of a POTUS before. Weve seen it since 2008, a bunch of sheep, creepo weirdo people practically worship the man. Its like a damn cult.

This parent should be ashamed, but sadly, I am sure they are proud. Instead of using their kid though, and making him think its just great to pray to a man, they shouldve just filmed their own sorry ass praying.
Looks to me like he's reading a letter he wrote to Obama. If you pay attention, you can see the letter. To me, it doesn't like he's praying to Obama, but if you want to think that, I can't stop you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies