Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2008, 01:48 AM

112 posts, read 180,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
Sorry, I don't think so.
Thank god I live in New England and we rarely deal with people like you because your point of view is absolutely disgusting.

Old 01-11-2008, 02:19 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,758 times
Quote:
Sorry, I don't think so.
of course you don't... I bet if you asked any wait staff at your local restaurant what they really would like to say to you and your brat children in their public space.. I'm sure they could go off as well.. reality is.. public space is everyone's... and you have to pick and choose your battles... kissing and making out gay or straight is ridiculous and over the top.. but holding hands is hardly worth pushing your weight around.. because there's always someone out there that might have some beef with what you do....

Old 01-11-2008, 07:31 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,663,930 times
Q was if you saw two homo's. I answered it. My opinion.

When someone who is doing something that effects someone else then it does become a problem. This is wrong, it is not moral, it is not right and thats fine as long as I do not have to change to adapt to their ways.
I am sorry there are so many gays, it makes me think that thats ok, god in time will rid us of this people who are definetly different.
I dont mind someone being different but when they force themselves onto others like the two freaks at WDW and they knew it, then I do have a problem.
God didnt create two Adams for a reason. What will happen in time when this world becomes more gay and the strongest thing we have is family goes away. I hardly think God thought that two men or two women are a family.
A Marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman, period.
Sorry to offend the gays, you have to right to be different but it is very clear your difference is wrong and not morally correct.
Why shouldnt I be allow to have an opinion, my brat kids know it is wrong, the 9 year old is extremely gifted herself, very intelligent, at the top of all
4th graders in the entire USA and she knows it is wrong.
People are afraid to touch this issue, I am not.
Someone mentions "different" people, I dont mind someone being different at all, but I do mind them being so different that I have to change my ways and accept them? I wont, I am sorry, I will never accept them.
So what makes one want the same sex person? I often wonder that? Lack of self esteem? I read its a brain chemical that causes this? Is it a disease? What is it? Why is it that one party believes in gay rights when the other do not. While the same party hates our flag, hates crosses and stands for all the things that are just not right like abortion, gay marriage etc.
Its shame that I even have to defend my thoughts, its them that should be doing the explaining.
Not many have the guts to stand up against this issue, it is wrong, I believe it and I do have the beef to handle it myself, if it comes time to protect my kids from these people then I will at that time.
When you do something so wrong that vis does effect others then it becomes my space, same as smokers, they fill up my lungs with their nasty smoke that has been proven to cause cancer yet they think they have the right to do so.
Oh well, maybe aids will wipe out all the "different" people in the world so our childrens children will again be able to have a family... one man, one woman and children who are morally correct.
I cannot imagine two guys or two gals coming to a PTO meeting as the parents of a 9 year old, then I would probably get arrested and would gladly accept my jail time for doing what is right.
My opinion and I am not afraid to stick to it. Call me whatever you want but I am on the right side of this issue and those who are gay, that fine, just do not force your "difference" on me or others.

Noone answered my question... Why would two gays be in the childrens section of Walt Disney World doing this? Did they miss something when they were growing up and have to fulfill that need by holding hands amoung little kids who all noticed they were doing something wrong?
Why would they be there of all places? I am interested in knowing this?
One of the nuts even crawled through a tiny tunnel meant for little kids at WDW, and people say this is normal? Ok......... uhmmmmmm

Old 01-11-2008, 07:33 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,663,930 times
Just to make it clear because I know many are gay here and will go nuts seeing my post, I go out of my way to make sure anything I do doesnt effect or offend someone in public, I expect the same from these people.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:09 AM

595 posts, read 2,344,444 times
I'm not gay but it might be worth it to find another women and just walk behind youeverywhere you go and hold hands with each other.

Maybe if I'm feeling fun I'll make googly eyes at her as well.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:16 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,630,992 times
Quote:
Q was if you saw two homo's. I answered it. My opinion.

When someone who is doing something that effects someone else then it does become a problem. This is wrong, it is not moral, it is not right and thats fine as long as I do not have to change to adapt to their ways.
I am sorry there are so many gays, it makes me think that thats ok, god in time will rid us of this people who are definitely different.
I don't mind someone being different but when they force themselves onto others like the two freaks at WDW and they knew it, then I do have a problem.

God didn't create two Adams for a reason. What will happen in time when this world becomes more gay and the strongest thing we have is family goes away. I hardly think God thought that two men or two women are a family.
A Marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman, period.
Sorry to offend the gays, you have to right to be different but it is very clear your difference is wrong and not morally correct.
Why shouldnt I be allow to have an opinion, my brat kids know it is wrong, the 9 year old is extremely gifted herself, very intelligent, at the top of all
4th graders in the entire USA and she knows it is wrong.
People are afraid to touch this issue, I am not.
Someone mentions "different" people, I dont mind someone being different at all, but I do mind them being so different that I have to change my ways and accept them? I wont, I am sorry, I will never accept them.
So what makes one want the same sex person? I often wonder that? Lack of self esteem? I read its a brain chemical that causes this? Is it a disease? What is it? Why is it that one party believes in gay rights when the other do not. While the same party hates our flag, hates crosses and stands for all the things that are just not right like abortion, gay marriage etc.
Its shame that I even have to defend my thoughts, its them that should be doing the explaining.
Not many have the guts to stand up against this issue, it is wrong, I believe it and I do have the beef to handle it myself, if it comes time to protect my kids from these people then I will at that time.
When you do something so wrong that vis does effect others then it becomes my space, same as smokers, they fill up my lungs with their nasty smoke that has been proven to cause cancer yet they think they have the right to do so.
Oh well, maybe aids will wipe out all the "different" people in the world so our childrens children will again be able to have a family... one man, one woman and children who are morally correct.
I cannot imagine two guys or two gals coming to a PTO meeting as the parents of a 9 year old, then I would probably get arrested and would gladly accept my jail time for doing what is right.
My opinion and I am not afraid to stick to it. Call me whatever you want but I am on the right side of this issue and those who are gay, that fine, just do not force your "difference" on me or others.

Noone answered my question... Why would two gays be in the childrens section of Walt Disney World doing this? Did they miss something when they were growing up and have to fulfill that need by holding hands amoung little kids who all noticed they were doing something wrong?
One of the nuts even crawled through a tiny tunnel meant for little kids at WDW, and people say this is normal? Ok......... uhmmmmmm

Wow ! So much bile, bigotry and intolerance because 2 consenting adults happen to love each other. I hope you are as rabid in your views and actions against what is truly immoral, poverty, exploitation, war, rape, domestic violence, etc..

If all that hatred, and negative energy could only be channelled positively, who would need fossil fuels and nuclear power stations !

I am constantly astonished how much time people seem to spend denigrating and making their rather violent emotions known to the world.

Sorry but IMHO you are the one with problem. Gay people have just as much right to be affectionate in public ( within reasons as with hetero couples) as anyone else.

I feel sorry you only see deviants and immoral freaks rather than people. Like all other human beings some Gay people are awful , bigoted and intolerant and just terrible people but also like all other human beings some are perfectly normal , kind, generous, moral and wonderful human beings. what they do in the bedroom has nothing to do with their goodness or morality .

To judge a human being on who they happen to find sexually attractive seems to me narrow-minded beyond belief. The mind quite frankly boggles.

People are people, gay, straight, black, white, orange with blue spots. We all bleed the same, hurt the same and feel love and grief the same. What makes you so different or better ?

The terrifying thing is the hatred and bigotry you are proud to teach your children. Your wonderfully bright child has had no remote possibility to even think for herself whether SHE believes Gay people should be treated with the same respect we expect to be treated.
You are proud to instil hatred and bigotry in a child's mind.

And you think Gay people are the problem. Wake up and smell the burning hatred.
Irrational behaviour and feelings should be kept to yourself and not spread.

It makes me shudder just thinking of how many people around the US are spreading this evil seed of bigotry.

For a start , not every one believes in god so why should YOUR morality apply to them ?
You find it offensive . Fine, deal with it. Gay people, bisexuals are here to saty, they were there long before your silly so called moral rules applied. Since the dawn of time.

No it isn't a disease , it isn't a choice . It is who they are .
To deny 2 people in love the pleasure and joy or shared intimacy in public because some people are living in some fundamentalist hell of religious twaddle is just wicked.

What is wrong is not 2 people holding hands in public but some repressed individual telling others what completely harmless behaviour they can or cannot indulge in.

I wish for once we would concentrate on the true evils of our world. Poverty and exploitation , war and famine, environmental destruction etc... Issues which actually matter. Issues which actually cost lives in millions.

If it wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious. Sadly the hysterical laughter I felt coming on reading some posts got stuck in my throat with the disgust, and complete rage welling up there at the same time.

We live in a very sick world indeed when we come to regard love and affection as nefarious and immoral.
Get a life.
As for your problems with 2 Gay men in the children's section in the Disney section of Disneyworld, I find it less alarming than bigots breeding children who will grow up with such a warped and incredibly sad vision of the world.

Fear, ignorance and bigotry begets fear, ignorance and bigotry. What a legacy for the future of our world. Children may be as intelligent as they come , but without emotional intelligence they are nothing short of machines.

I hope your god takes a good long look at his followers on this earth and realises what his "children" are doing in his name.

How the bloody heck does it "affect" you ?
I anticipate bad reps for this ,as usual cowardly unsigned.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:18 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,630,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampgrrl View Post
I'm not gay but it might be worth it to find another women and just walk behind youeverywhere you go and hold hands with each other.

Maybe if I'm feeling fun I'll make googly eyes at her as well.
I'm with you !

Old 01-11-2008, 08:26 AM

4,050 posts, read 6,140,921 times
Quote:
I don't know...holding hands, no matter who is doing it, is really an innocuous activity? Maybe that's why?

Old 01-11-2008, 08:29 AM

307 posts, read 1,397,482 times
Ok, answer me this. If a person is not Christian does that mean they can be homosexual?

If you are going to play the "Christians abhor gay's" type of attitude, then why cannot gay people have the "Gays hate God" attitude.

I do believe that morals, values, and cultural impacts have a lot to do with gender orientation.

But in other cultures two men kissing, or two women kissing is ok, and they do not have to be gay either to do that.

Trust me in the Western Civilization trying to preach the bible at people is not going to get you far. It makes you lack a point, and makes you deemed hypocritical.
I am heterosexual and I support gay rights. -- if people here are going to say "Only gay people defend other gays!!"
Trust me, homosexuality was maybe shunned even back in the 1990's. But gay people are not going anywhere in the Western Civilization. Gay rights are being more and more accepted. It will only work against people who think it is "Unnatural" there is nothing you can do about it. Without sounding un-educated. Please keep your morals and ethics to yourself. Because how selfish can you be "preaching your bible teachings" unto others?

What about two parents of the same gender raising a child?

Quote:

hypocritical statement . Is that not what you are doing?

Quote:

Because you will always lose this debate.

Last edited by Beliy Plashik; 01-11-2008 at 08:38 AM..

Old 01-11-2008, 08:42 AM

1,617 posts, read 2,638,457 times
Quote:
WDW does have Gay & lesbian family days. Maybe when you were in attendance it was during one of those days?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies