Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 03:44 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,824,355 times

Advertisements

Good luck with that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2013, 03:56 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,957,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Classy as always, Mac.

And just another day in ConLand where a woman is only as valuable as she is young and pretty.
Well that ain't quite it, but it will do in this case. I ain't got no use of Hillary the liar what so ever.

A wet and no place top go huh?

Hey it's gonna be your 3rd world country not mine.

I am expert in 3rd world living.

Funny thing..... My wife is 50 and will be 51 in a few weeks

But she isn't nearly as STUPID as Hillary and she doesn't lie thru her teeth like Hillary either.

Hillary is bankrupt on all accounts.

Old 08-14-2013, 04:05 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,211,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
You guys are trying really, really hard, aren't you?

Spoiler
Kinda sad. No, really sad.

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

What is wrong with that?
It's a start.

Old 08-14-2013, 04:26 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,458,208 times
Travelgate Inquiry Suggests Signs of Lies by First Lady

There is "substantial evidence" that First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton lied under oath in denying that she played a role in the 1993 White House travel office firings, independent counsel Robert W. Ray reported Thursday.

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/jun/23/news/mn-44043

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-14-2013, 04:33 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,385,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Funny how that redneck arkansas hillbilly bullsh!t worked on all the "intelligent" lefties
Ha Ha! Priceless!

Old 08-14-2013, 04:38 PM

37,960 posts, read 22,137,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
This should air on Comedy Central. The doormat of a wife with the business arrangement marriage is at it once again. IBTL

Hillary Clinton kicking off tour to restore trust in government - Washington Times
She's admitting that after 5 years of Democratic Party rule, with her playing a key role, the people do not trust government.

Old 08-14-2013, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
She would make one of the better Presidents this nation has seen since, well her husband.

However does she not understand TRUST IS EARNED!???
Haa Haa Haa yeah right! Ol Slick sold us out to red commie china... Now the teflon kid is cleaning up.

Sure you vote for that fat pig of a brain dead idiot, and see how miserable your life gets.

IF the teflon kid doesn't declare martial law.

Old 08-14-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
Oh so youre looking for me.. Sorry I cannot run though.
Too Fat?

Old 08-14-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Hillary is a glorified housewife. She has earned nothing and has ridden her sexual predator of a spouse to get aquired power. The GOP will be looking forward in 2016. The Democrats want to look back to an old hag like Hillary and drag the country through a re-hash of Hillary's greatest scandals from being tossed from the Nixon Watergate hearings to Whitewater, Travelgate, Bengazi, etc...

Now the First Grifters are having their money-laundering foundation being investigated.
Hey man, it won't matter how many baths she takes. She still stinks of weiner

Old 08-14-2013, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
You should begin by learning to spell Benghazi. Can't really take criticism seriously when you can't even spell.
******* tactic, You knew what he meant. I will be hunting you to see when you double key next. You *******s are always so weak. Hillary is no different. Just another LIAR.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies