Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 08:25 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Cut the label (left/right) garbage. I am a human with a well balanced and calibrtated moral compass. Having billions of dollars and cutting people's work hours just to deny a benefit is scum and to top it off, these business owners declare themselves religious. How sorry ass typical.

Companies that should be totally rejected due to their despicable moral code, lack of human rights ethics and insatiable material greed are the very entities that lower the human value on this twisted planet where people bow down, kiss butt and grovel for a buck.

May the Chang family spend whatever they save on not insuring their workers, on doctors for themselves. Now that would be only fair and just in the karmic sense of the words.
Oh this just gets better. Where was your outrage when Bill Clinton sold USA industry down the drain to the Red Commie Chinese, and created the EPA to insure the USA would never again have a good rock solid industrial base ?

Old Slick and the his son, the Teflon Kid are morons, and you voted for both of them twice i bet thinking they would lift the poor from poverty LOL.

You lefties got USED and are now OWNED. Don't make it my fault. You DID It not me.

I did vote for Bill the first time but not the 2nd. I know a liar when I see one. I knew the little 176 day wonder Boy was a liar before the vote came. Hope to Change my ass.

And you want the ONE living God to deal with China? Ha Ha Ha Ha, that chump wouldn't know how to deal with a 12 year old girl running a road side lemon aid stand, much less china.

I am sure you mean well, but meaning well and having 'feelings' doesn't put FOOD on the table or a bed under your head at night.

The entire PC effort is going to start crashing down right now Today....

You PC passed on all the children as if they were ALL Equal, leaving no child behind.

In effect you left every single child behind by passing them ALL ahead, and so NOW we have 12th graders that can't do 3rd grade anything. But they will pop out babies like their lives began in a clown car.

Just remember when it looks really bad YOU DID IT!

This is a run away train that will take another 76 years to solve if it gets solved at all.

The ONE living God will be cashing his COW in, having 1,090 or so days left.

People who have money, and people who earn money have no need to care for those who don't and won't.

I have had to rebuild myself time and again. No one helped me, no one gave it to me, I did it.

It looks like i will have to do it again. I think the red commie chinese SOB's have finally duplicated the machines I build. Hell it only took them 7 years to get that figured out if i am correct.

If i am not correct, things are even worse, as it means the red commie SOB's are not SPENDING, and if they are not SPENDING the ONE living God isn't going to be SPENDING, because his credit is gonna be NO GOOD!

I wonder what that PEACE Prize weighs in troy ounces? I doubt no matter what it weighs he can't get any 17 trillion for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
Our old healthcare system HAD TO GO! If this is a consequence, then so be it.
Ya know I can recall when doctors made house calls....... I can... You could pay up at that moment in time too, and the fee was reasonable.

Ever since big Govt stepped in, like anything else, it all went to Hell in a Hand Basket.

If you must positively screw something up that worked well, bring in the USA Govt.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:35 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,308,615 times
Time has proven that.

LBJ's "War on Poverty" has miserably failed.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:35 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,259,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Oh this just gets better. Where was your outrage when Bill Clinton sold USA industry down the drain to the Red Commie Chinese, and created the EPA to insure the USA would never again have a good rock solid industrial base ?
Nixon created the EPA in 1970.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Nixon created the EPA in 1970.
Whole different animal....... That was all about taking the lead out of gasoline.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:14 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:

Old Slick and the his son, the Teflon Kid are morons, and you voted for both of them twice i bet thinking they would lift the poor from poverty LOL.

You lefties got USED and are now OWNED. Don't make it my fault. You DID It not me.

I did vote for Bill the first time but not the 2nd. I know a liar when I see one. I knew the little 176 day wonder Boy was a liar before the vote came. Hope to Change my ass.

And you want the ONE living God to deal with China? Ha Ha Ha Ha, that chump wouldn't know how to deal with a 12 year old girl running a road side lemon aid stand, much less china.

I am sure you mean well, but meaning well and having 'feelings' doesn't put FOOD on the table or a bed under your head at night.

The entire PC effort is going to start crashing down right now Today....

You PC passed on all the children as if they were ALL Equal, leaving no child behind.

In effect you left every single child behind by passing them ALL ahead, and so NOW we have 12th graders that can't do 3rd grade anything. But they will pop out babies like their lives began in a clown car.

Just remember when it looks really bad YOU DID IT!

This is a run away train that will take another 76 years to solve if it gets solved at all.

The ONE living God will be cashing his COW in, having 1,090 or so days left.

People who have money, and people who earn money have no need to care for those who don't and won't.

I have had to rebuild myself time and again. No one helped me, no one gave it to me, I did it.

It looks like i will have to do it again. I think the red commie chinese SOB's have finally duplicated the machines I build. Hell it only took them 7 years to get that figured out if i am correct.

If i am not correct, things are even worse, as it means the red commie SOB's are not SPENDING, and if they are not SPENDING the ONE living God isn't going to be SPENDING, because his credit is gonna be NO GOOD!

I wonder what that PEACE Prize weighs in troy ounces? I doubt no matter what it weighs he can't get any 17 trillion for it.
Sorry, but I find it tedious to read thru your incohesive rant that has nothing to do wit the subject at hand.

Skimming it, I did pick up on some words such as EPA, which is an agency that I am smart enough to be in favor of...most of the time. As for China, if you are referring to NAFTA, if you searched my posts, it is clear that I do not support it.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:36 PM

1 posts, read 617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Retail company Forever 21 sent this letter to all full time/non-management employees today informing them that they will be demoted to part time, they and their families will lose their health and dental benefits, and they will no longer qualify for paid time off. Employees believe the company is punishing them to retaliate against Obamacare.
This is why Unions were established. The Employees may consider contacting the AFLCIO for representation and to Unionize Forever 21.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:14 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,335,279 times
Quote:
Ya know I can recall when doctors made house calls....... I can... You could pay up at that moment in time too, and the fee was reasonable.

Ever since big Govt stepped in, like anything else, it all went to Hell in a Hand Basket.

If you must positively screw something up that worked well, bring in the USA Govt.
When? Back in the 19th century? Hospitals and offices have been the primary form of physician care since at least the 1900s. Would you honestly even want the doctor coming to your house? He isn't going to be able to just pack up all the supplies he might need to treat you appropriately.

Government hasn't been running our healthcare system. Insurance companies and greedy hospitals have. All the other developed countries have more government in their healthcare system and ours here in America is the worst.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:24 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,259,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
When? Back in the 19th century? Hospitals and offices have been the primary form of physician care since at least the 1900s. Would you honestly even want the doctor coming to your house? He isn't going to be able to just pack up all the supplies he might need to treat you appropriately.

Government hasn't been running our healthcare system. Insurance companies and greedy hospitals have. All the other developed countries have more government in their healthcare system and ours here in America is the worst.
In 1960 40% of Dr-patient meetings were house calls. House calls are actually making a comeback and are fairly common in the UK.

Doctors' house calls making a comeback - USATODAY.com
Mobile Doctors | Quality cost-effective health care, on wheels.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:30 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
In 1960 40% of Dr-patient meetings were house calls. House calls are actually making a comeback and are fairly common in the UK.

Doctors' house calls making a comeback - USATODAY.com
Mobile Doctors | Quality cost-effective health care, on wheels.
In our neighborhood house calls were common until the mid-1960's. Families typically had one car, if any, and doctors were more mobile than moms with sick kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies