Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 08:54 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times

Advertisements

Can I conquer the GAY SPIRIT, Taratova??? Now that sounds like fun!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2013, 08:55 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No one is created gay. That is a lie. One has the propensity to sin, and there are all kinds of sin that they are lead into.. homosexuality is one.

If one behaves in a certain way or think a certain way they take on that identity.. there are men who flame and act girly because of their actions. Some don't.. not ever gay is the same because they believe differently about their gayness . Some are openly gay , others are not.. those who conquer the gay spirit ,some speak out, many don't because of shame.

No one is created gay. It is a seducing spirit . Many people become thieves and commit robbery ... they were not born a robber.. they have a mind that chose to steal, plan to steal and love to steal.It is a seducing spirit . Many don't have any self control nor do they want any.. they just let the mind run them.
They entertain every thought they have to steal. They can go to jail and still come out and steal. They keep entertaining that which they feel is normal for them and love the idea of getting something for nothing if they can get away with it.
Your lies and hatred know no bounds.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:55 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,301,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Huh? What does receiving anal sex (and stimulating the male G-spot) have to do with making somebody a girl (whatever the hell that means?)

And by the way, many straight men receive anal sex via their girlfriend with a strap-on. It feels really, really good.
That's a weakness to me.

That's the difference between you and me. If we both ended up in the pen, I would be working out everyday, trying to make weapons to prevent that from happening to me.

You, who have experience with it, would have your hair slicked back, red kool aid on your lips, and your hand in another man's pocket. That's not a good look.

If it does happen to me, someone has to die, and I think a lot of people would agree with me.

My point is, crack might feel good, but you don't see me hittin the crack pipe.

Pizza taste good, but I don't eat pizza everyday.

I don't get everything I want in life.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
We don't understand because very little of what you say makes any sense.

How is being gay a lifestyle? (hint - it's not).

And how the **** is being gay corrupting? How does the biological fact that I am gay corrupt me?
You make the decision to get banged in the ass.

Look man, if I wanted to I could get rid of my girl right now and go join a monetary. That's a decision I would make.

It's called Discipline.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Nonsense. If homosexuality was genetic how come when one identical twin is gay the other twin is gay only 11% of the time? They share the same womb, genetics etc and still there is wide divergence when there shouldn't be. The genetic influence on homosexuality is probably very small.
Oh lookie here... another person who doesn't understand how genetics work! If cancer is genetic, why did I know a twin who died of ovarian cancer (and tested positive for the breast cancer gene), while the other twin tested negative and is healthy as of today? If Huntington's Disease is genetic, why do I know a family where only one of three siblings tested positive for the gene??

Old 08-15-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post

Look man, if I wanted to I could get rid of my girl right now and go join a monetary. That's a decision I would make.

It's called Discipline.
You are very obsessed with this one act, aren't you? One can make the decision to have sex (of any kind), yes, but one CANNOT choose whether or not to be ATTRACTED to people of the same sex. Do you understand now, compadre?

FYI: If you have attractions to other men, but choose not to act on them, you are still gay. If you have attractions to both sexes and choose to only be with women, you are bisexual. If you only have attractions to women (as a man), even if you're a virgin you are heterosexual. Good god, did you go to Catholic school or something? Because your ignorance of basic human sexuality is astounding.

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post

It's called Discipline.
Whether I'm getting banged in the ass or not has no bearing on my sexual orientation. How do you even know that I've ever had anal sex? Maybe I'm saving myself till my marriage to another man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Oh lookie here... another person who doesn't understand how genetics work! If cancer is genetic, why did I know a twin who died of ovarian cancer (and tested positive for the breast cancer gene), while the other twin tested negative and is healthy as of today? If Huntington's Disease is genetic, why do I know a family where only one of three siblings tested positive for the gene??
Maybe it's the petroleum products in your food that caused cancer or the hormones.

There are a number of factors that could cause cancer.

You can't pinpoint that.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Whether I'm getting banged in the ass or not has no bearing on my sexual orientation. How do you even know that I've ever had anal sex? Maybe I'm saving myself till my marriage to another man?
Man, that's too much information.

This conversation is getting awkward.

I'm out.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:00 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Based on his posts, he can't get what he really wants, what he craves, just like a dieter who won't let himself have candy.
Ever hear of self control? It is a good trait.. not bad as you are painting it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies