Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 09:02 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,937,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
That's a weakness to me.

That's the difference between you and me. If we both ended up in the pen, I would be working out everyday, trying to make weapons to prevent that from happening to me.

You, who have experience with it, would have your hair slicked back, red kool aid on your lips, and your hand in another man's pocket. That's not a good look.

If it does happen to me, someone has to die, and I think a lot of people would agree with me.

My point is, crack might feel good, but you don't see me hittin the crack pipe.

Pizza taste good, but I don't eat pizza everyday.

I don't get everything I want in life.
So once again, it seems you are saying that you DO crave homosexual sex - but just choose not to act on it. Is that correct? If I'm wrong, then you aren't being "strong" at all... you are just a plain 'ol straight guy, who has nothing to be strong about since you don't like dudes.

For the record, I am a straight woman and don't have to fight the urge to be with women. I simply don't have the craving. I'm also a Kosher(ish) Jew, but haven't ever liked the smell or taste of pork - so you can't give me props for "being strong," as I don't crave the stuff and wouldn't eat it even if I were Christian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2013, 09:03 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Oh lookie here... another person who doesn't understand how genetics work! If cancer is genetic, why did I know a twin who died of ovarian cancer (and tested positive for the breast cancer gene), while the other twin tested negative and is healthy as of today? If Huntington's Disease is genetic, why do I know a family where only one of three siblings tested positive for the gene??
Or why do some identical twins develop juvenile diabetes when their identical twin doesn't?
Or why are some identical twins schizophrenic when their identical twin isn't?
Or why are some identical twins right-handed when their identical twin is left-handed?

It must be that none of those three things have anything to do with genetics. Right Mr. Ed?

Old 08-15-2013, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Maybe it's the petroleum products in your food that caused cancer or the hormones.

There are a number of factors that could cause cancer.

You can't pinpoint that.
Right... I guess the fact they TESTED her for the GENE (and she tested positive) means nothing, nor does the fact that her mother and maternal grandmother died of the same thing. Oh, but the gene testing alone is enough to give you a big - seeing as I already mentioned that in my original post.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Man, that's too much information.

This conversation is getting awkward.

I'm out.
Dude, you're the one who brought "butt banging" into the discussion... nobody but YOU. Hmmmmm.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:05 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
Man, that's too much information.

This conversation is getting awkward.

I'm out.
Hahahaha.

You go on and on and on and on and on and on about guys banging other guys in the ass, but when I suggest that I, as a gay man, might be a virgin waiting to have sex until I fall in love with and marry a man is too much information and renders the thread too awkward for you to continue participating?

Old 08-15-2013, 09:08 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It's amazing how far the West has sunk into moral manure that her statement is even remotely controversial.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/16/sp...nted=1&_r=0&hp
I agree. I still cant believe we are in a time where saying that is not just controversial, but seen as evil and bigoted. If I live a long life, from now until my death, homosexuality will never been seen as normal to me. I will always view it as an oddity. Some thing just dont make sense, no matter how much you push it on people to be overly accepting. Two men and two women, will never make sense to me. I dont hate them for it, I just view it as abnormal and disgusting, which is my right to do so no matter what you call me for thinking that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Ever hear of self control? It is a good trait.. not bad as you are painting it.
It's a good trait when the self control has a positive outcome... i.e. controlling yourself from eating everything in sight, as that would lead to obesity, diabetes, etc. How does controlling your desire to be with somebody of the same sex benefit someone? How does pretending to be something you're not, deceiving people (by pretending to be in love with someone of the opposite sex), lying, and causing yourself mental anguish benefit them?

I'm not talking about promiscuity, either, as that isn't specific to gay people - I'm talking more about your average homosexual, who just wants to find someone special with whom to share their lives. I know many gay couples, and all but one or two are "serial monogamists" or in a long-lasting marriage/DP. Oh, and don't give me a religion-based answer either, since that only applies to people who believe in that stuff.

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
You are very obsessed with this one act, aren't you? One can make the decision to have sex (of any kind), yes, but one CANNOT choose whether or not to be ATTRACTED to people of the same sex. Do you understand now, compadre?

FYI: If you have attractions to other men, but choose not to act on them, you are still gay. If you have attractions to both sexes and choose to only be with women, you are bisexual. If you only have attractions to women (as a man), even if you're a virgin you are heterosexual. Good god, did you go to Catholic school or something? Because your ignorance of basic human sexuality is astounding.
No.. you are wrong.. anyone can have a seducing spirit come to them.. steal that, lust for that, kill , steal and detroy, Satan loves to lead people around .. one can have self control and resist any spirit.

If one has a thought to steal, they can reject that thought . That does not make them a thief... we all have an inclination to sin.. everyone of us.. some are ensnared by sin. We have that choice.
Get educated in spiritual matters. We are more spirit than flesh.

If one walks in lust of fallen man and opened to all kinds of lust spirits they choose to have no control at all. They love their sin.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Hahahaha.

You go on and on and on and on and on and on about guys banging other guys in the ass, but when I suggest that I, as a gay man, might be a virgin waiting to have sex until I fall in love with and marry a man is too much information and renders the thread too awkward for you to continue participating?
"He might be a virgin??? Oh noes, TMI TMI!!!"

Too funny, considering a few of his posts have already been deleted (for being too explicit, I imagine).

Old 08-15-2013, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No.. you are wrong.. anyone can have a seducing spirit come to them.. steal that, lust for that, kill , steal and detroy, Satan loves to lead people around .. one can have self control and resist any spirit.

If one has a thought to steal, they can reject that thought . That does not make them a thief... we all have an inclination to sin.. everyone of us.. some are ensnared by sin. We have that choice.
Get educated in spiritual matters. We are more spirit than flesh.

If one walks in lust of fallen man and opened to all kinds of lust spirits they choose to have no control at all. They love their sin.
I specifically said NO RELIGION-BASED answer, so try again........

(I doubt you are capable of meeting this challenge, but will give you one more try)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies