Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2013, 07:24 PM

24,454 posts, read 33,133,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
While it was supposedly the Saudi's that pulled it off.
You believe everything mainstream tells you, that's pathetic in the information age.
No, it was al Qaeda (and the Taliban).

And, there were members of al Qaeda hiding out in Iraq. Two examples:

1. Abdul Rahman Yasin, the man who mixed the chemicals for the 1992 bombing of the World Trade Center was on the payroll of the Iraqi government and receiving safe haven there until the American invasion. IIS documents discovered back this up.

2. Zarqawi ran terrorist training camps in Afghanistan, fled to Iraq after being injured and was treated in a hospital in Baghdad after being wounded. He worked with Ansar Al Islam, which was funded by the Bathists, and he coordinated the assassination of an American diplomat for USAID in 2002 in Jordan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2013, 07:25 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,446,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
While it was supposedly the Saudi's that pulled it off.
You believe everything mainstream tells you, that's pathetic in the information age.
Tell you what, and this should be easy.....

Give us ONE credible shred of evidence that you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the commonly held story is false.

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-19-2013, 11:03 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,512,794 times
What is the "commonly held story'.

That propounded by cia/ cnn shill anderson cooper?. Everyone now knows the media was controlled and scripted. Esp. fake Fox "reporters' on 911 who have acted in D movies from the 80's. Not every citizen is a brain dead idiot who believes trash "news" these days and watches reality garbage.

Times have changed.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:08 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,446,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
What is the "commonly held story'.

That propounded by cia/ cnn shill anderson cooper?. Everyone now knows the media was controlled and scripted. Esp. fake Fox "reporters' on 911 who have acted in D movies from the 80's. Not every citizen is a brain dead idiot who believes trash "news" these days and watches reality garbage.

Times have changed.
I take that to mean you won't be providing any credible evidence then, eh?

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-20-2013, 12:06 AM

2,158 posts, read 1,986,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No it wasn't. It was across the street from WTC 1. are you not familiar with that area?
Wrong. Get your facts stright before you decide to correct someone.
Look here: File:World Trade Center Site After 9-11 Attacks With Original Building Locations.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WTC 5 and WTC 6 were closer than WTC 7.
WTC 5 and WTC 6 did not collapse.

Try to explain this one away too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aODIm8kf4sA
BBC Announced Collapse of WTC7 20 Minutes Before It Happened

Old 08-20-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Or for those that refuse to read a report that even an 8th grader can understand, all the pertinent questions are answered here:

FAQs - NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Of course they wrote in in a way an eighth grader could understand it. They wanted the average moron to buy into the official story. Getting too technical about it would turn off the majority of drones in America.

Old 08-20-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludy-L View Post
So true!

Another funny thing about Truthers is that they will tell you GW Bush is an idiot.

Yet, they claim that idiot was the mastermind of the most prolific plan ever conceived. So much so that, even though Washington can't keep a secret for a couple of days, a decade later not a single person has blown the whistle on Bush's grand conspiracy.

Even IF one were inclined to believe it, I have never heard a coherent reason behind it.
He definitely portrayed himself as an idiot, didn't he? Regardless of whether he really was or wasn't, if you think the "elected" president of the U.S. is the one really in charge, I have some oceanfront property to sell you in New Mexico. Money interests call the shots. Welcome to the real world.

Old 08-20-2013, 12:27 AM

Quote:
I had a high school friend DIE that day. Thanks for making her death the butt of your ignorant joke.

I nearly lost my aunt and uncle as well (they were scheduled to go to the Windows of the World that morning, but were running late).

Yes, REAL people died that day. Unlike those Truther videos that say no one died.

Ah, this old trick. Nothing works like trying to pull the emotion card and say someone you know died there. If all the people I've heard say they knew someone who dies on 9/11 actually were telling the truth, there would likely be 50,000 people who died that day.
And questioning the official story honours those who dies that day, Jack. Rather than accept a nonsensical story where the evidence was quickly carted off to Fresh Kills and gotten rid of, people you deride as "truthers" want to know what really happened, so that the memory of those who died can be honoured with dignity and the truth be known. When an aircraft has a regular crash and people die, the FAA and NTSB investigate it for weeks, if not months. Nothing is moved away until the investigation is done. Despite that, when 9/11 occurred, the evidence was moved away with haste, allegedly so as not to offend the sensibility of New Yorkers (a crock if I ever heard one).

Old 08-20-2013, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Lemme give you an analogy that you might be able to understand.

Let's say that you're standing somewhere - a parking lot or whatever. There's two people nearby. One is right in front of you, and the other is 100 yards away.

The guy in front of you gives you an awesome beating. He breaks both your arms, gives you two black eyes, bruises your kidneys and breaks your nose and jaw. You're messed up bad, but you're still standing. Now the guy who's 100 yards away puts a bullet through your knee.

Which attacker did more damage? Which attacker made you fall?
That's a nice little fairy tale you pieced together for me. I enjoyed it. If I may offer one critique though, please start such future endeavours with "Once upon a time..."

Old 08-20-2013, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Then you Canadians are in error.
Speaking for Lavadora, if I may, coming from a guy whose tagline is "FOX NEWS RULES!", we'll take that as a compliment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies