Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2013, 10:32 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No there is not That is the problem, where have you been. Do you live under a rock or something.
They are talking about cute newborns. They'll come up with a million other excuses why the over 100,000 living children in foster care are not deserving of their rabid support like the embryos get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 10:52 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Restrictions are modifications but abortion is a federally protected right in the United States. No state can according to federal law, completely outlaw abortion.
Yet they can whittle away at women's rights and fritter away states dollars in their never ending goal of controlling women.
It gets back to the need to control women because ultimately, women control the world.

Once you can get pregnant, then your skewed opinion becomes valid.
Until then, not so much.

BTW, choice is simply choice.
You can try to push your erroneous definitions on everyone, but they're still erroneous.

Old 08-18-2013, 11:09 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Are you absolutely sure about that?
Yes - I am sure about that. There is this natural thing in human beings when it comes to offspring..A powerful natural force that is can not be denied. Once the child is born you fall in love...with that child. I don't believe there is a woman in the world who has held her new born and said "take this thing away- I don't want it" - The problem may be with some males who are under developed who look at children not as an asset but a threat to their own adult childhood. Men have always been responsible for the popularity of abortion...I really don't think it was a woman who championed free choice to begin with - What woman would really want an abortion? Doctors who champion free choice are all males...........why?

Old 08-18-2013, 11:11 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Pro life people are against this and I think more will be protesting this in the future.

thats why you are all nothing but hypocrites.

Still can't even get around the fact that your sky daddy is the biggest abortionist of all. I'm sure that many women who have miscarriages thank him for that.

Quote:
Abortion clinics are actively killing a baby though.
repeating this lie, will NEVER make it true

Old 08-18-2013, 11:13 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:

a pro-life/anti-abortion website.

Please provide a CREDIBLE source. Like the CDC or the FDA.

Old 08-18-2013, 11:37 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
They are talking about cute newborns. They'll come up with a million other excuses why the over 100,000 living children in foster care are not deserving of their rabid support like the embryos get.
That's not true, even children with disabilities are on a list of wanted by those who want to adopt.

Old 08-18-2013, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
a pro-life/anti-abortion website.

Please provide a CREDIBLE source. Like the CDC or the FDA.
You really think they will have stats of coerced abortions? I don't. That is like going to PP to find that info.

Old 08-18-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
thats why you are all nothing but hypocrites.

Still can't even get around the fact that your sky daddy is the biggest abortionist of all. I'm sure that many women who have miscarriages thank him for that.

repeating this lie, will NEVER make it true
You don't believe in God so it's no wonder you don't put much value on life. God is the creator of life and only He can take life. Thousands of people die each day, not just from miscarriages. God usually decides on the time we will die. Sorry you don't like that. Too many people want to play God now though.

Old 08-18-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yet they can whittle away at women's rights and fritter away states dollars in their never ending goal of controlling women.
It gets back to the need to control women because ultimately, women control the world.

Once you can get pregnant, then your skewed opinion becomes valid.
Until then, not so much.

BTW, choice is simply choice.
You can try to push your erroneous definitions on everyone, but they're still erroneous.
How about all the female babies that are killed through abortion. I would say that is control of women.

I thought liberals loved science but they can't accept science when it comes to the unborn child. They have no room to talk about the flat earth people.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:19 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,811,465 times
Quote:
So you were once a parasite. I see your mother chose life though.
I don't get your point since I never said I wasn't. In fact I'd definitely be the last to deny this. By definition I would be at that time because I consumed her resources. She even said she had to give up chocolate while she was carrying me (which was tough being a chocoholic).
Plus it was pretty clear that I was unwanted by my father and his parents but that's the beauty of choice. They didn't get to choose. She did.

Last edited by Nickchick; 08-19-2013 at 12:30 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies