Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 05:24 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

"The victim says that he was 'scared out of his mind' and apologized 'profusely.'"

Smart guy. Too bad he didn't jump a Klan member and two nuts would be off the streets now. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 05:24 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
The gunman denies having substance abuse or mental issues.
excuse me? by definition, pulling a gun on a total stranger who is taking a walk in the park because he is "white", while demanding an apology ....... shows "mental issues".

Turns out he has a record dating back over 10 years AND he did the same thing to 3 other people in the same area. The bail money will get pumped higher.
Quote:
During a court hearing on Tuesday, a woman who identified herself as Nyashanu's mother told a judge that her son "has never exhibited any aggressive behavior toward others."

"I am just pretty astounded that this is happening," said the woman, who was white.

According to court records, Nyashanu has a weapons-related conviction from 2002 as well as a conviction for obstruction of justice in 2006 and reckless endangerment in 2009.
His poor Mother is just shocked. Un frippin believable. What's wrong with these parents?

Old 08-17-2013, 05:26 PM

So he had a white mother? How bout taking this up with her first before some stranger?? Maybe she grounded him and he snuck out to seek revenge on the populace for his grounding?

Old 08-17-2013, 05:29 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
This reminds me of a story one of the FBI's original "profilers" from the Behavioral Sciences Unit told in his book.

Early in his career, he was involved in a hostage crisis where a black man had as one of his demands that all white people leave the planet.

The negotiators were able to talk the man down - and certainly didn't try to meet such a crazy request.

That guy was a nut and so is the one in Green Lake - his protestations to the contrary.

The race war rhetoric is a bit over the top.
What is the evidence that the guy was mentally ill. Maybe he was, but we don't know at this point. I did not mean for the rhetoric to be over the top. The other day I heard a guy on a radio show who said that he sold insurance primarily in black neighborhoods. He claimed that everything was hunky dory for him until the Zim/Martin case, and since then things have taken a 180 degree turn.

We know that the MSM distorted and misrepresented the Zim/Martin case.
NBC issues apology on Zimmerman tape screw-up - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

Why did New York Times call George Zimmerman ‘white Hispanic’? - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

Why did they do that?

Old 08-17-2013, 05:30 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,347,969 times
If Obama was a white jogger in Seattle...

Old 08-17-2013, 05:32 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
LMAO, hallucinatory. Where did I say I wanted to kill off the African American population? I didn't and don't. Where do you come up with this hallucination about me throwing a "grape in a fruitfight?" Hopefully, a case of PUI....
Well what's with all the "race war' stuff lately in every Zimmerman related thread by conservatives? It's popping up a lot.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:36 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
BTW...lately there sure has been a lot of talk by conservatives around here about "race war" lately. Some of it comes off with an undercurrent of threat to it.

Wassup with that. Got some plans that we need to discuss?

One deranged black dude in Seattle does something...well, deranged...and now it's all about a media inspired race war?

Strange.
Three deranged black kids almost beat a white kid to death. Black flash mobs are becoming more common. Black on white crime is on the rise.

If I were the white guy, I would have been shot.

I do not apologize for hat whites did to blacks.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:37 PM

Maybe society will morph into what we have in the prison system soon.............Neta, Aryan Brotherhood, Black Guerrila Family, Mexican Mafia, Texas Syndicate etc.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:44 PM

808 posts, read 1,877,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post

Several days ago an unusual incident occurred there. A white man was walking in the park, when a black man approached him, pointed a gun at him, and demanded an apology for "for all the things white people did to black people." The victim says that he was 'scared out of his mind' and apologized 'profusely.' The gunman allowed him to go on his way. The gunman was later arrested, and has been charged with a hate crime.
I thought only whites could be charged with a hate crime?

Old 08-17-2013, 06:01 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Maybe society will morph into what we have in the prison system soon.............Neta, Aryan Brotherhood, Black Guerrila Family, Mexican Mafia, Texas Syndicate etc.
Don't forget the Surenos and Nortenos.

In California at least, the Hispanics kill each other.

13 vs. 14.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies