Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 08:34 AM

18,127 posts, read 15,521,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
As a camgirl, I get that roleplay relationship request A LOT. I also see posts by old men looking for girls 18-24 ish who will play the role of a preteen on Craigslist-- in every city I look on (I'm just curious what guys are into and how it varies by city...). It seems so common that I really fear for young girls. They are preyed on so much. It is so disgusting, I have zero respect for pedophile tendencies and could care less if these depraved men rot in hell. But my question is, is this dynamic becoming more common these days? Is it going to start becoming like Mc Donald's (commonly accepted and extremely prevalent)?
Subject matter gets odder on here every day. Lol...never a dull moment. But, I digress. I don't know about daddy/daughter fetishes, but younger women and older men is far from new. The reverse is also true. That the ..phenomenon ..is steeped in some Freudian mystique, well, some of it, more than likely. However, I would say, mostly, that it's pretty "normal". Oh sure, the whispers and natters all start up wben an 18-20 something gal hooks up with a 40-whateversinvle guy. Sugar daddy, she's in it for the money...et al. A guy who hooks up with a gall considerably older gets labeled a gigilo, out of hand, by many.

Outside the sexual fetish aspect, or the gold digging, it's not exactly "deviant" behavior. Nobody is being victimized, despite having names like "cradle robber" tossed out.

When I was in my early 20s, I dated women between 35/41 yo. The girls my age all seemed so unfocused and flighty. For a ranch kid fresh to the city, finding a gal, my own age, who I could carry an intelligent conversation on with, was hens teeth.

However, these older gals I mentioned had no such issues. There was no "mommy" complex involved. We just clicked. Ave mattered nothing. If it's there, its there. In this sexual fetish view, which I'm sure Craigslist is a buffet for, that's pretty much the only age difference type of "relationship" one would see. Outside of that world, there are lots of real, healthy, age disparate relationships.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2013, 08:59 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,446,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
jesus... this is a thread? This place really is just going straight down the crapper.

My suggestion would be to get a respectable job.
Yes, I don't see the connection with politics -- other than with Bill Clinton and his preying on very young women -- his style of "mentoring the youth".

Old 08-19-2013, 03:05 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,576,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
As a camgirl, I get that roleplay relationship request A LOT. I also see posts by old men looking for girls 18-24 ish who will play the role of a preteen on Craigslist-- in every city I look on (I'm just curious what guys are into and how it varies by city...). It seems so common that I really fear for young girls. They are preyed on so much. It is so disgusting, I have zero respect for pedophile tendencies and could care less if these depraved men rot in hell. But my question is, is this dynamic becoming more common these days? Is it going to start becoming like Mc Donald's (commonly accepted and extremely prevalent)?
I don't know anything about the daddy-daughter fetish. But what I think is worse is that parents these days see no problem in letting their teen, or preteen, wear clothes outside that are sexually provocative and were designed for adult women. The sexualization of young girls today has gone way too far, and it's a factor in why young girls are attracting older men.

Sext Up Kids - How growing up in a hyper-sexualized culture hurts our kids - YouTube

Old 08-19-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmokn View Post
I wonder. I wonder if older guys looking for younger chicks is as popular as younger dudes looking for cougars or MILFs.
The funny thing is that if an older woman went for a very young man, or even a boy, it wouldn't spark any outrage.

Old 08-19-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Role playing is one thing. Role playing an incestuous relationship between a father and his preteen daughter would pretty much disgust me.
I saw a video about prostitution once and this one adult woman who happened to be very small, petite, with childish voice said that if men specifically went for her, she knew they liked younger girls, and they were probably pedophiles.

She then said that she rather the guys have sex with her, and get it out of their system, then for them to actually have sex with a young girl and possibly ruin the girls life.

Old 08-19-2013, 03:56 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,458,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
If he asked me to roll play then it's only a game. Who said anything about age?

The OP said daddy- daughter, why does the daughter have to be 11? I'm not sure if you are aware but you're still a daughter when you reach adulthood. You do know that right?

I'm almost 26 and guess what, I am someone's DAUGHTER and a ADULT

You are all turning it into something it's not because nowadays everyone thinks the worst. It's really sad.
But what if he is asking for the woman to role play as an 11 year old?

But the old dictum, "It's okay and 'beautiful' so long as it's between consenting adults," has gone out the window.

I actually remember reading something--that surprised me--written by a psychologist. The psychologist said that it is rather normal for married men that don't get sex from their wives to start sexually fantasizing about their daughters.

So, I wonder if many more men than what we know or think, actually have had this incestuous fantasy once or more?

Old 08-19-2013, 04:21 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,260,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
But what if he is asking for the woman to role play as an 11 year old?

But the old dictum, "It's okay and 'beautiful' so long as it's between consenting adults," has gone out the window.

I actually remember reading something--that surprised me--written by a psychologist. The psychologist said that it is rather normal for married men that don't get sex from their wives to start sexually fantasizing about their daughters.

So, I wonder if many more men than what we know or think, actually have had this incestuous fantasy once or more?
Well I would be slightly concerned and would not agree to act like a child. For me that's as be creepy. But just the general roll pay for adults I would be fine with

Old 08-19-2013, 04:25 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,346,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I prefer older guys.

I'm almost 26 and prefer guys age 30 - 40. If he asked me to roll play Daddy - Daughter I wouldn't mind lol as long as I knew it was just roll play and he wasnt a creep lol

It's roll play/ fantasy nothing more. No harm.

I bet you are fun to hang with. I see lots of trouble to get into.
You need a buddy?

Old 08-19-2013, 04:33 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,260,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I bet you are fun to hang with. I see lots of trouble to get into.
You need a buddy?
Haha thanks you

Do I need a buddy? .........well sure you can never have to many friends to get in trouble with

Old 08-19-2013, 04:35 PM

4,838 posts, read 4,151,117 times
Maybe take your hook-up to the PM sector, k?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies