Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 11:50 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,443,387 times

Advertisements

The lunatic is in his head?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2015, 05:29 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
No way. I don't buy that at all. Everyone in that band was preternaturally talented. But Gilmour is in no way more influential than Waters. It's popular to play down Roger Waters' role in Floyd these days because he's an insufferable jerk, but on their best work, he's definitely in the driver's seat.

To me, no Floyd album is better than DSOTM....I'm a fanatical advocate of its greatness. And Roger Waters is to DSOTM what McCartney is to Sgt Pepper's.
Wow one of the very few times that I concur with you...there is hope for this world after all...

Old 10-11-2015, 06:24 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
When an alien people move into your little homeland which they want to call Eretz Israel. Then kick you out of 2/3 of it unless you want to learn Hebrew and salute the Star of David because a powerful third party (Britain) promised it to them the same alien people who loaned Britain a lot of money in a war (The First World War) you had no part in. But then Eretz Israel could not be complete with out all of Judea and the Temple Mount so now they want the rest under the flag bearing the Star of David too. I think the Palestinians are only human and would want to destroy Israel and get their homeland back. After all they are also the Children of Abraham (Does Ishmael ring a bell) and have just as much right to this ancient land as the Hebrews (The descendants of Abraham's other son) Issac). Family battles are some of the meanest! !
Jews cannot be aliens to Judea. Israelis cannot be aliens to Eretz Israel. There was no Palestinian state ever, and no "homeland". There were some Arabs, half of them came from Egypt, and the other half from Arab peninsula.
Even the Hamas agree with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ELpd_hLoUY

Old 10-11-2015, 08:50 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Pink Floyd's Roger Waters calls on musicians to boycott Israel - Telegraph

I've never really been a fan of Pink Floyd, but I think Waters is spot on in pointing out that Israel practices hate towards the Palestinians, and it's high time for them to be liberated from the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, the worlds largest open air concentration camps.
Liberals are essentially fascists- this is just another example.

Old 10-11-2015, 10:31 AM

2,055 posts, read 1,447,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
One of the dumber posts I've seen in awhile.
Dumb posts appear in dumb threads.

El Nox

Old 10-11-2015, 10:53 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,008 times
Quote:
I think the Palestinians are only human and would want to destroy Israel and get their homeland back.
So maybe we should think the same way about Illegal Aliens and destroy Mexico to get our "Homeland" back? After all we are only "Human."

Maybe a good start would be using Cruise Missiles on any Civilians living near the border, and a few "cross the border" incursions to blow up a few Markets and Schools, if that's Human Behavior.

Old 10-11-2015, 10:59 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Waters has long been pro-Arab, going back to when he rode the 'hippie trail' in his student days and spent time in pre-Baathist Baghdad. "The Wall" was adapted as an anthem by some Palestinians.
Actually, The Wall was written as an anti-fascist work. Palestinians could adopt anything they want as their anthem. They could have used "Do you Hear the People Sing, from Les Miserables, if they wanted.

Waters is a brilliant musician. What makes us think that if someone gains celebrity by being a musician it should give them the world stage for a political matter, that they have little expertise?

Old 10-11-2015, 11:02 AM

1,024 posts, read 1,040,806 times
And in come all the cuckservatives to race slavishly to their abusive idols' defense.

Old 10-11-2015, 11:03 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,661,125 times
Quote:
When an alien people move into your little homeland which they want to call Eretz Israel. Then kick you out of 2/3 of it unless you want to learn Hebrew and salute the Star of David because a powerful third party (Britain) promised it to them the same alien people who loaned Britain a lot of money in a war (The First World War) you had no part in. But then Eretz Israel could not be complete with out all of Judea and the Temple Mount so now they want the rest under the flag bearing the Star of David too. I think the Palestinians are only human and would want to destroy Israel and get their homeland back. After all they are also the Children of Abraham (Does Ishmael ring a bell) and have just as much right to this ancient land as the Hebrews (The descendants of Abraham's other son) Issac). Family battles are some of the meanest! !
Well I'm glad you were sufficiently brainwashed by Hamas.

Old 10-11-2015, 11:45 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Well I'm glad you were sufficiently brainwashed by Hamas.

Maybe they will one day find a cure for HAMAS. They did it with the Plague and are making progress with Cancer. Radiation Treatments would work, if not for surrounding Neighbors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies