U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-21-2013, 09:27 PM
 
69,360 posts, read 58,744,461 times
Reputation: 9373

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
I doubt it. Wellness measures have had a great affect in bending the cost curve..permanently.
Wellness measures have been going on since the 1990's.. if not longer
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-21-2013, 09:32 PM
 
Location: NJ
18,668 posts, read 18,189,558 times
Reputation: 7290
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Wellness measures have been going on since the 1990's.. if not longer

To a limited degree, yes, but now, they are mainstream and most corps charge far more for those not in them.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2013, 09:35 PM
 
69,360 posts, read 58,744,461 times
Reputation: 9373
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
To a limited degree, yes, but now, they are mainstream and most corps charge far more for those not in them.
and none of that has anything do with Obamacare, since Obamacare is a tax bill, and not a management, or cost preventative bill.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2013, 10:06 PM
 
Location: Portland, OR
8,802 posts, read 8,084,381 times
Reputation: 4505
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And what happened during Bush's last year? I don't think that fall was because we were sad to see him go.
I think it's because of a financial collapse.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2013, 10:08 PM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
25,318 posts, read 13,079,685 times
Reputation: 4728
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
never said he was "good" for small business. I said that there was more optimism when he was in office according to the chart.
policies do not change over night, so your argument is void of context.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top